Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how cps is handled varies depending on where you live.

Stating opinion is not defamation of character. Telling lies in order to cause harm is defamation.

If people are trying to actually go after them, And they can prove who, then he could have a legal case.

And I will restate there are plenty of places you can get covid results pretty quick. Just need a lab, Or I think, a test kit.

I doubt anyone here called. At least I truly hope. Because things like that are wrong. If they open a case they ate required to keep it open for a period of time. Then if no other calls ate made, issues resolved, etc the case is closed.
Fyi...in NJ where I work, I am one of several RN's that do the COVID-19 testing or new admissions. My patients are in isolation in a special unit until results come back. They take average of 36hrs then they can be a part of the community. FYI, I work in a large inpatient substance abuse detox and rehab center.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her knees couldn't handle it. One trip up and she will be done. Assa a should go just with Issa. Make it a bonding trip. I'm sure they have a lot to talk about. Actually I bet they both drive up in both cars.
oh and I think I got why I couldn't sign up for YT. I have an ad blocker. I'm trying to kill that currently.
But then piggy would have to deal with her daughter, heaven forbid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Youtubers that are better at presenting data could be more successful than MD. If some channel like Tea Spill or Spill could compile a video of all the questionable things this family has done and presented the facts with clear receipts and without getting overly emotional it would reach a greater audience. Or something like Idubbz's content cop videos where they expose all the discrepancies and the lies they've been telling with proof would be massive, and then it would definitely show up on Philip de Franco's news videos and pick up enough people to demand a reform from Youtube regarding filming and profiting off of children without their consent. I think it's good that MD tried to tackle the issues but she wasn't equipped to clearly present what is happening and deal with the leghumpers. And calling CPS definitely won't help the cause. Do we want Abbie to be taken away or do we want these lazy parents to just not be able to milk their daughter for money?
I agree. The issue with that (and I think I am pretty qualified to comment) is the tons of time you have to be ready and willing to spend wading through their content. It is a drag and just so much.
The are not like 8 passengers, where you can clearly see abuse and just show a couple of clips that are disturbing enough (and get recycled over and over once other youtubers join).
This family is different. They appear to be a loving, positive family doing their best at first, second and third glance. To notice change, problematic behaviour or obvious contradictions you need to follow them for quite some time. Even MD thought they weren't that bad at first. Add to that, that it is difficult to find anything critical as comments are closely monitored and Asa hunts down and tries to silence everything that doesn't support his narrative.
Finally, commenting on people with disabilities (or their families) is always something that most people shy away from. The term ableism is thrown around alot in those instances.

There really was no goal. She went online to talk about the family. Just like we do here except she has a YouTube channel. Yes after digging deeper she said she would like to bring down family channels, but everyone knows that’s not going to happen because she made a few videos talking about this family.
We agree then. It didn't seem to be the general sentiment on here though with people almost celebrating the downfall of FA. I just didn't get the hype these past few days and am not the least bit surprised by the turn of events.

Reactions: 11
Asa was so riled up in his talk today that he forgot he was playing copyright music in the background

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hello, new here! Just made this account yesterday just to keep up with this whole FA crap. I’m Brooke Lee but recently switched my last name to MDG on YouTube. Only because FA has now threatened people and I’ve commented under Mindful Divergence videos. Not really sure how to post on here. So hopefully I’ve done it right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dumb question time
The first CPS visit was about the same time last year. Could this have been a recheck of some sort?
I agree with you 100%. He shouldn't have even been speaking about CPS being called because whoever did call CPS will watch that blog and will be more excited and tempted to continue tu poke the bear.IMO Asa did not seem upset he seemed excited about the prospect of having a fight on his hands. I'm a mandated reporter as a nurse and I called CPS twice in 26 years. They definitely exploit their disabled daughter for YouTube money. I don't feel ANY children should be put on YouTube so their parents can make money. They just have completely changed... all of them in my opinion. And I'm sorry but I feel like P has changed the most and has turned into such an arrogant person. Not confident but arrogant and condescending.
Like I said here, I only have called twice in 26 yrs of being a RN. It was extremely difficult but those 2 times were horrendous physical and/or suspected sexual abuse. In both instances approx 7 yrs apart and w/different people the reports were "Substantiated" complaints so that made me feel better. I didnt call CPS about the Maass' but I do feel 100% in my heart she is exploited for money, ignored...ALOT, her dignity as a young woman violated and disrespected as a human being--not able to give consent to be filmed and plastered all over YT forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1. Nothing like waiting till last minute to pack
2. Wow socks 🙄
3. Unfolded laundry shocker
4. Millions of kids move out of parents houses everyday..get over it
Has nothing to do with being a close family or not...you're not that special
5. Wiseass "I can see the comments now"
6. Ahh where is Miss Brandy, do we believe it or not
7. Trashcans and worthless. Does anyone else believe she said they were awesome parents. (Caseworkers are suppose to be non committal when in the home)
8. Gathering around the island ... the comments are going to sink any credibility on MD
9. Oh so sincere, we are so awesome, we do so much with our child...we have so many awards
10. They may want to keep her away from that Guillermo kid. Bad things also happen at home
11. Isaiah being a wiseass
12. Bad, crappy people..welcome to the club
13. More take out
14. Showing how happy Abbie is
15. Dunkin again
16. Every video Isaiah turns into his father more and more

I don't agree with the calling CPS
Abbie is fed, clothed and has no physical injuries...house is clean so they really cannot do anything
The end
#9 Had me dying. So true 😂

Reactions: 6
I think it's funny that they think they know more about how autistic people feel about things than people with actual autism. It's also such GREAT advocacy to call a person with autism a "trash can" and tit on her valid criticisms. Taking the opinion of non-autistic people over autistic peoples opinion ABOUT AUTISM makes no sense.

Also, I find it funny how Pris talked about how videos can look bad if you chop and screw them and only show certain parts of the video. MD showed her makeup livestream video in full and didn't edit it at all.

Also also (sorry this is long), MANY MANY social workers miss very obvious abuse. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of accounts of children who were killed by their parents after years of abuse and often multiple social worker visits.
(I would like to point out that I think the vast majority of social workers do care and try very hard, but they all have too many cases on their plates to give each one the attention needed. I am in no way blaming them, it is a system that needs a lot of improvement but the blame should not be put onto the individuals in that system in this case.)

Edit: I should also say that I do not think Abbie is in any danger of being killed, I used an extreme example to get a point across but I am not implying that I think they would do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fyi...in NJ where I work, I am one of several RN's that do the COVID-19 testing or new admissions. My patients are in isolation in a special unit until results come back. They take average of 36hrs then they can be a part of the community. FYI, I work in a large inpatient substance abuse detox and rehab center.
Since you quoted me I assume your fyi was towards me?

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say. The fact I said I can get my covid test in about an hour? I am not just saying that my tribes clinic contacted me and that is what they said. We have our own lab and means of testing. Being that it is strictly for Native Americans it works differently than a standard hospital that works with the public.

No negative meant just a little confused. Nothing but respect for health care providers

Reactions: 4
Another Jersey girl (Central)
And since I've been in the ER 3 times since April I can truly say Nurses definitely ROCK

MD was sure convincing! As I said here, I discovered after a couple of her vids that I wasn’t exactly so keen on her approach. (Her “abuse” mention thumbnail irked me). So I went back & unliked comments that I had previously liked. I felt she didn’t deserve my praise so much. I was also surprised by how many vids she was putting out & after what we saw happened to the last gal, I figured she’d get taken down by youtube. Assuming she still hasn’t is odd...it made me think that maybe all her points were valid.

Can someone link the Summer & Ab weird “back pocket hug?” When the heck was that? I never notice such things. Not having seen it, maybe it’s a volleyball thing? I could imagine sporty girls arse-slapping each other. I also believe them when they say Summer isn’t respite....she’s their PA/live in college student who is getting ABA & autism/IDD experience. I’m one of the members here who have mostly stuck up for Summer.

Lastly, when I did listen to MD, I had to speed her up & her constant mouth movements bugged me, like she was swallowing graham crackers or something. Maybe she’d record after eating. Who knows. I’m just picky like that. And I do question her Asperger’s dx!!!! Without a doubt!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
everything piggy said I respond with duck summer and her groping ass what a weirdo I wish I’d let ANYONE grab my disabled daughters rear. But it’s all coming out! Love it!

I think it's funny that they think they know more about how autistic people feel about things than people with actual autism. It's also such GREAT advocacy to call a person with autism a "trash can" and tit on her valid criticisms. Taking the opinion of non-autistic people over autistic peoples opinion ABOUT AUTISM makes no sense.

Also, I find it funny how Pris talked about how videos can look bad if you chop and screw them and only show certain parts of the video. MD showed her makeup livestream video in full and didn't edit it at all.

Also also (sorry this is long), MANY MANY social workers miss very obvious abuse. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of accounts of children who were killed by their parents after years of abuse and often multiple social worker visits.
(I would like to point out that I think the vast majority of social workers do care and try very hard, but they all have too many cases on their plates to give each one the attention needed. I am in no way blaming them, it is a system that needs a lot of improvement but the blame should not be put onto the individuals in that system in this case.)

Edit: I should also say that I do not think Abbie is in any danger of being killed, I used an extreme example to get a point across but I am not implying that I think they would do that.
YES! This comment you made...THANK YOU!!! agree 100%. You said about cilla saying vids can look bad if you take diff clips and edit them together...Carol showed the ENTIRE vlog and she (CAROL) did NOT chop up and edit clips together!!!

Reactions: 16
I have a feeling this is Assa or Priscilla. Nothing bad but it feels like they are trying to make her feel bad about expressing her feelings but in a nice way so its more persuasive.

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling this is Assa or Priscilla. Nothing bad but it feels like they are trying to make her feel bad about expressing her feelings but in a nice way so its more persuasive.

hmmm not required by law, but required by common sense. this does sound like them. have they commented on her page under their name yet?

Reactions: 10
Perhaps A&P should consider another way to make money. However Asa ,IMO ,is a Narcissist and lives for the daily feedback. He is quick to let his “fans” know how awesome he is while bragging about his money and so called accomplishments. His personality reminds me more and more of Donald Trumps.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Since you quoted me I assume your fyi was towards me?

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say. The fact I said I can get my covid test in about an hour? I am not just saying that my tribes clinic contacted me and that is what they said. We have our own lab and means of testing. Being that it is strictly for Native Americans it works differently than a standard hospital that works with the public.

No negative meant just a little confused. Nothing but respect for health care providers
I didn't realize I quoted you MaidenX. I was just saying my COVID 19 tests come back fairly quick too( like 24 to 36 hrs) The FYI part of my comment was NOT meant as anything derogatory or negative. At this point I dont even know what I'm responding to...lol I Just finished my 4th 12 HR in a row...take care. Sorry for misunderstanding 🙂. I did respond to this on my phone but it died and I don't think it went through earlier. I'm on my iPad now. Goodnight!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.