Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister n law works for CPS in Boston ....she is a case worker ... I had her take a look at Ass hats last video of him claiming a CPS worker showed up.... she said there is absolutely NO WAY that woman came into his home , walked around looked at his awards ... she said with Covid they are told to refrain from going anywhere in the home on first visit ...masks must be worn by all parties and she can vouch that there wasn’t any laughing and small talk happening - he is 100 percent lying ! She thinks a case worker probably did come To the home and it went the total opposite Of what he’s saying ........ Where he has a constant camera and records so much no case worker is going to put her job on the line and break the rules especially when it is aired for viewing and it has potential for her supervisor to see the VLog ....
I was thinking the same thing...
No government employee is going to walk into a house, to look around, without at minimum, a mask on... Also, if for some reason she did come, and her supervisor sees this vlog, they may have just written her termination papers. First, they state she engaged in inappropriate behavior of a social worker and secondly, exposed herself and her office now, to the coronavirus... If this is all true and she gets terminated (for Asa falsely claiming her coming in and engaging in those conversations), she could end up suing them, for her termination. If she can prove that it didn’t happen that way..
I still believe that she was a delivery person and was delivering food..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry if I offended some people here with the word I used but I was not using it as a descriptor of anyone. I haven't so far commented on what I heard Isaiah say but I will now say that I heard the t word. I do not agree with his school being informed as I think the whole episode will put him on guard as to what he says in the future. He is not very articulate and doesn't have a very large vocabulary. None of them ever read a book, go to the theatre or have any cultural appreciation and therefore I feel that words are bandied around in that household without appreciation of their full meaning or impact.
Yes, I think the Hogs will get a surprise when Isaiah goes to college, he won’t be the stand out one there, there will be lots of kids far superior to him! I wonder how they will handle that, an offspring of theirs not being the best.
Arsewipe is really puffing out his chest at the moment, I’ll just wait it out, it won’t last forever.

Reactions: 20
Lol..love it here. I know the "Jersey Shore" gets a bad rap sometimes, but it is so pretty here on the water. Especially after Labor Day when the majority of visitors leave. Love going to the beach after working a loooong 12 hour night shift with my coffee, book and my dog and just walk/sit for a bit to unwind before going to bed.
I love the Fall here too!

Reactions: 4
Just watched Kaitlin’s “100th Video” on YT. Woohoo! (I mean 😴) She has a PO Box for her leg... , er fans to send gifts to. Reminds me of another family 🤔 I wonder if she sells makeup too?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw this and had to laugh
Made me think of piggy wanting her pretty mask lol
117164021_1466050586930935_6074178274767407488_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Third the word t***. Do I like and use the word no
But
In the context it's being used here I don't see a big deal.
Now if posters start calling each other t***, yes there would be a problem.
It's a word where everything is in the context and I can understand how it can bother some people.
It's one of those thing that's just a matter of opinion so people have to agree to disagree
Oops sorry so long, haven't eaten yet today
Perfectly said, it is all about the context of how it's being used.
I grew up in the 70's. My brothers and I jokingly called each other way worse than that as kids and the amazing thing about being a kid back then, no one was offended by every little thing that people said or did. 🤷‍♀️ It had no deeper evil meaning, they were words that went in one ear and out the other. We all grew up to be happy, productive members of society who know how to treat others well, but we also still know how to joke around and be sarcastic or crude, in the context of the conversation. If this gets me sent to the naughty corner, I will see you there!!! 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Just watched Kaitlin’s “100th Video” on YT. Woohoo! (I mean 😴) She has a PO Box for her leg... , er fans to send gifts to. Reminds me of another family 🤔 I wonder if she sells makeup too?
She will soon unless she is a complete fool... she is after all Pigs BFF but I suspect that friendship has ended as I think Kaitlin has a modicum of intelligence that to be seen to be buddies with the hogs is not a good idea...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

So this is what it was about. A reader here running to tell Assa about someone reporting to his college.

Since he is going into a compassion field, I can understand why attention would be brought to an issue like this but it was not actually confirmed if he said the word or not. It was all speculation, so his college should not have been contacted. It’s now clear thats what got Assa mad and because he can’t take it out on the person who did it, he took it out on MD.
Then heres the thing:
If Asa reads here or even been following MD's vlogs, they didnt need a heads up.
I heard r word/tard especially when I slowed it down. I watched the FA video before I looked at MD’s video or read here. So I had no idea that it was an issue. But even if he said turd, he was still out of line. Isaiah need to be reeled in & brought back down to earth before it’s too late and he ends up an as.hole just like his father. As a mother of two autistic sons, I for sure would not want someone like Isaiah or Dummer for that fact to be their ABA therapist or working with them period.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Friday Fun Day Picture time? No innocent victims..just A & P! 😳😂❤😂😳
????😁????
Well...why not! Here goes nothing!😂😂😂
8D25DD26-1700-49DB-9003-B0B7D2123F44.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She will soon unless she is a complete fool... she is after all Pigs BFF but I suspect that friendship has ended as I think Kaitlin has a modicum of intelligence that to be seen to be buddies with the hogs is not a good idea...
Doubt P would want her to. She is more attractive and likable than P. Her ego wouldn't stand for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Seriously... if cleaning up is a punishment my kids are in trouble daily...

It is odd to bring up something from a year ago at the old house. And she barely swept for like a minute lol she wasn't Cinderella
I feel like he’s lying and doesn’t want to say the real reason why they were called (maybe Abby on the boat multiple times without a lifejacket or constantly jumping in the pool unsupervised) . Or they were not called at all and this was just used as a way to get the leghumpers riled up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In one of their replies to the messages of praise on last night's video, Asa suggested they turned I's room into a subscriber AirBnB 🥴🥴. Pretty sure it was a joke but how strange!
I never expected to be back at home again but Covid has landed me here for 5 months. They deffo need to keep it as his own room

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesss!!😂
Maybe Abbie will figure out how to dump every single product 🐖 has out onto that 100 year old floor. Maybe smear some on the walls.
And for good measure, spray some "setting spray" in 🐖's beady eyes as payback for what 🐖 did to her (IMO), when they were holding her down to get her ready for the prom.
Summer gets an extra spray for the butt grabs!!
beady eyes!!! 🤣🤣🤣 so true!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.