Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also their mood was the exact same at the start of the video as it was with the cps visit, if anything he was more happy after the visit

Reactions: 11
Take a nap you have 2 and 1/2 hours before the Vlog
As I, too, am in a lull waiting for supper to cook, I have been thinking. It is a trivial point, but why didn't they vlog the megacooterfeast for grad dinner? They had all the grandparents there, Pig had spent ages putting things on plates, all the trashy decor had been bought and they are desperate for content. This surely was the highpoint of the graduation day. I reckon there was some kind of fracas.

Reactions: 10
one of the vlogs they are walking on trail and P screams and pushes Abbie and said there was a snake. Also at the end of their rv trip for Father's day when they returned the rv there was a guy that they said was robbing a dollar store.
Ah, the memories of the big, brave, 🐷 running away from Abbie and the snake! Fake snake added as a visual only, as many speculated 🐷:mactually scared Abbie (can't recall why or what happened to be honest) and that is what caused her to freak out, and 🐷made up the snake story.
🤷‍♀️ 😂😂😂😂😂🐍

Screenshot (1792).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to know how he was able to go in the kitchen, get the camera, turn it on and talk for a little more than a full minute (I timed it) And she was still outside their house for them to film. She wasn’t walking slow... and I’m sure they talked some before he started filming. Unless he had the camera in hand when she talked to them and when she walked out the door.
Because it was all a carefully planned construction I.e. a pack of lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My sister n law works for CPS in Boston ....she is a case worker ... I had her take a look at Ass hats last video of him claiming a CPS worker showed up.... she said there is absolutely NO WAY that woman came into his home , walked around looked at his awards ... she said with Covid they are told to refrain from going anywhere in the home on first visit ...masks must be worn by all parties and she can vouch that there wasn’t any laughing and small talk happening - he is 100 percent lying ! She thinks a case worker probably did come To the home and it went the total opposite Of what he’s saying ........ Where he has a constant camera and records so much no case worker is going to put her job on the line and break the rules especially when it is aired for viewing and it has potential for her supervisor to see the VLog ....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For anyone that’s interested MD has done a video based on what Asa said yesterday. I had a watch as only 6 mins long. But I am thinking was it a good idea for her to do a video directed to him now? Like too soon, or do you think it is a good idea? I’m unsure!

Reactions: 7
Woozers! That is hot for Europe, isn’t it?
I watch LadBaby every once in a while (another YT/FB fam but doesn’t exploit their kids) and they did a video about not having a/c in their house because it didn’t get that warm but for a week and it wasn’t worth getting for a week, out of the whole year..
Here in the South USA, we are use to it but we also have air conditioning...
Definitely stay cool across the pond y’all!!
Same here in West Germany. At 21.45 we still have 33C (91,4F)
The last summers were unbearable. We have no wind here, and the humidity is high.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have a daughter that just graduated college, her room stayed the same. She came home on holidays for weeks at a time, summers she was home for months. And now she’s back home starting grad school. The (M)Assses really are very odd thinking once I goes to college he’s moved out forever!
Even Summer isn’t out on her own, she’s just in someone else’s home! Assssa will have some excuse in a year when I is back at home for the summer in his room they made into a guest room. 🙄
See, that's how it should be! My son will be starting his sophomore year at college on Aug 24th and his room is exactly the same as it has been since we moved into this house when he was 5. It's his room to come back to, etc. It will remain his room for a long time, at least until after he graduates from college and has his own home, etc. Just one more reason to dislike ASSa and 🐷 ....as if we needed another reason! 🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Let's face it, the idea of a guest room was surely all Cilla. I doubt that Asa would even begin to think about turning Isaiah's room into a "guest" bedroom.

Let's face it, the idea of a guest room was surely all Cilla. I doubt that Asa would even begin to think about turning Isaiah's room into a "guest" bedroom.
Oh goody more crap from homegoods, micheals and target with a little hobby lobby thrown in. Either that or made into a shrine to Isaiah.
Who am I kidding crap it will be 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I for one wasn't offended by t***gate and dorkgate is funny too

IMO the whole thing would have died down if Assa had just not commented..but we all know how that goes
I wasn't offended either

Reactions: 4
Hello, new here! Just made this account yesterday just to keep up with this whole FA crap. I’m Brooke Lee but recently switched my last name to MDG on YouTube. Only because FA has now threatened people and I’ve commented under Mindful Divergence videos. Not really sure how to post on here. So hopefully I’ve done it right.
Yes you did it correctly. Enjoy the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh goody more crap from homegoods, micheals and target with a little hobby lobby thrown in. Either that or made into a shrine to Isaiah.
Who am I kidding crap it will be 😅
And that gives her the chance to do another room makeover video, hence more views on Pigs crap and tat channel for views and dollars.. its neverending!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s all going to be about how wonderful they are for a while. They think they are the dogs bollocks but let them have their moment. No matter which way you look at it, they are still going to have to deal with a severely IDD person for the rest of their lives. The noise, the poop, the aggression. She is getting bigger, stronger and less cute as time goes by and as we go about our lives and their viewings drop as she grows to a less appealing adult, they will be the ones rattling round that big house with Abbie honking and god knows what else, it’s a life sentence and they are the ones who have to serve it
Deep down I used to be open to the idea of putting Abbie in a group home ( group home isn’t what I mean but u get what I’m saying) but I’m not so sure she would be good anywhere else bc of what the Mass created...

Reactions: 6
Hello, new here! Just made this account yesterday just to keep up with this whole FA crap. I’m Brooke Lee but recently switched my last name to MDG on YouTube. Only because FA has now threatened people and I’ve commented under Mindful Divergence videos. Not really sure how to post on here. So hopefully I’ve done it right.
Welcome! Please tell us what brought you here and why. It is an interesting time now and good to hear your angle.

Reactions: 5
As I, too, am in a lull waiting for supper to cook, I have been thinking. It is a trivial point, but why didn't they vlog the megacooterfeast for grad dinner? They had all the grandparents there, Pig had spent ages putting things on plates, all the trashy decor had been bought and they are desperate for content. This surely was the highpoint of the graduation day. I reckon there was some kind of fracas.
I figured it was all filmed for Ps channel.... or so advertising like thing.

Reactions: 2
No one hate me. But since A & P are still relatively young when it comes to parenting, I’ve often wondered if they should adopt a child. I have family who adopted in their late 40’s & I can honestly say that it makes sense, & they are 10 yrs younger. I can’t picture them w/ a newborn, but a toddler age or older. Yes, I know the child would be startled by Abbie’s sounds, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. I think A & P need this for their mental health. Abbie will hopefully be phased more into residential living & kept busy w/ professionals outside the home. I know he has a daughter out there, but she’s older. They have the $ (i’ve heard $30k to adopt from China?) & should adopt a NT boy, that way it’s not like they’re replacing Abbie. Or even a boy & girl siblings. I highly encourage all of you to adopt in your 40’s, even early 50’s. It’s not too late. 🥰

Edit to add: Cameras OFF tho! omg i hope no one was thinking I want a Huxley repeat! Assa would be the better parent as well. Maybe not fair to bring a child into the MLM world either. Oh well, I tried.
No offense but that’s the craziest idea I‘ve heard all week 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyone wonder why mommy took Izzy to the Dr...she's asking him questions like she didn't go in, so why couldn't he drive himself? That whole car scene was staged, also the rest of it, he gives a monologue about the social worker and oh look, she just happens to still be walking out to her car? And Summer wasn't there? Where was she really, did someone call because of her butt caressing? Ya, Asswipe you're not a movie producer, stick to your day job..oh wait, what is your day job?
They mentioned it was a good thing Summer wasn’t there bc she’d be pissed lol

• Haha
First the debate on whether it was said or not can go on forever...every just needs to agree to disagree
Second contacting the school. The person thought they were doing the right thing in taking an action. Do I agree in the action, no but what's done is done .Like I said before, the vlog probably featured prominently in his college and scholarships essays so he's already "known". Extra extracurricular activities are pluses on those things. All he had were football, his photography hobby and fathering autism. I doubt the school is going to single him out or wire him for sound.
Third the word t***. Do I like and use the word no
But
In the context it's being used here I don't see a big deal.
Now if posters start calling each other t***, yes there would be a problem.
It's a word where everything is in the context and I can understand how it can bother some people.
It's one of those thing that's just a matter of opinion so people have to agree to disagree
Oops sorry so long, haven't eaten yet today
I just want to comment on the person that gave the Von Hogs a “ heads up “ on someone reporting Isaiah’s comment to his college. Whilst I think it was not the right thing to do, neither is running to the Hogs and telling them, what does that person want , to get as far up papa Hogs arse as possible, for goodness sake, behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.