Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So this is what it was about. A reader here running to tell Assa about someone reporting to his college.

As I said the first time I was initially against his college being contacted because I really don’t see why it needed to be done but for someone going into a compassion field if he actually were saying that word then yes attention needed to be brought to it.

Overall I think it was a bad idea to contact his college especially when it wasn’t sure if he said the word or not. It was all speculation. But it’s now clear thats what got Assa mad and because he can’t take it out on the person who did it, he took it out on MD.
Then heres the thing:
If Asa reads here or even been following MD's vlogs, they didnt need a heads up.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
ASU isn’t doing any testing... There is a huge uproar going around and it is gaining traction by the day, to send the college students that don’t need to be at the school, back home.. UNC-CH was just slapped with a huge recommendation from their local DHHS office because of a bunch of college students partying it up last weekend and not a mask in sight.. Boone is starting to crumble harder about it too... It is going to be interesting this weekend, when they move in and all the students and parents refusing to wear masks around town... 🥺😰
youre in NC? I’m in NC too. Just on the coast.

Reactions: 5
Then heres the thing:
If Asa reads here or even been following MD's vlogs, they didnt need a heads up.
I think they do read here but because this thread moves so fast, there is a possibility that he did not see that post.

Reactions: 7
That lady looks like she has jogging pants and a T-shirt with an emblem on, she’s probably out for a run 😂😂😂
Also the car has no markings as a county vehicle. It would state whatever county they live in on the car. I worked for CPS in my county for 24 years and they always use county vehicles when going out on calls.

Reactions: 14

So this is what it was about. A reader here running to tell Assa about someone reporting to his college.

Since he is going into a compassion field, I can understand why attention would be brought to an issue like this but it was not confirmed if he said the word or not. It was all speculation, so his college should not have been contacted. It’s now clear thats what got Assa mad and because he can’t take it out on the person who did it, he took it out on MD.
This is also why I have said numerous times... stop talking about what you do. Like saying who you are in their comment sections and coming here and out yourself. Not only does it discredit any negative comment they get but it makes everyone here look bad.

Not that contacting any school is right because it isn't. Common sense to be anonymous as possible online.

And we know someone in the Maass house reads here. We know leghumpers read here...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched MD's video about them potentially sueing her. Personally I dont think she has anything to worry about. It was all her opinion. Also about the email to Isaiahs college, I doubt they can do anything about that either. It's not like one person doing all of it, which could be looked at as harrassment. I don't think anyone should be contacting anywhere concerning this family besides reporting their videos to YouTube. Besides that, if he were to push it and it got attention of the media, he wouldn't come off smelling like Rose's at all. Again he'd be shooting himself in the foot. What he needs to do is stay quiet and let it all pass. The more attention you give to the negativity the more people will start to question. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
is he really a UPS driver? Where's his truck? He wouldn't be delivering a box of folders, they would be in a brown cardboard box. I bet this is a delivery from an office supply company.
You can see the UPS truck and logo in the FB post. It's also cloudy in the picture of the UPS driver but sunny when Cilla holds the packages along with her fake smile.

1596821440249.png

1596821623169.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He may have said email it over because if he says I know or don’t care looks iffy, or knowing him gathering evidence, just a thought! Also why would people read these threads if they don’t agree entirely? Or more to the point read these threads and still can’t see the truth?? As far as I’m concerned we are legally in our rights to chat and analyse their PUBLIC content, we don’t approach them with harmful intent or make up outright lies!

Reactions: 18
Poor UPS guy. So odd to take pictures of him. They are weird people. Guess anything to try and build hype so they can drain money from anyone in their path
I don't know why the filmed the UPS guy but they have security cameras all over so it was most likely past saved footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is also why I have said numerous times... stop talking about what you do. Like saying who you are in their comment sections and coming here and out yourself. Not only does it discredit any negative comment they get but it makes everyone here look bad.

Not that contacting any school is right because it isn't. Common sense to be anonymous as possible online.

And we know someone in the Maass house reads here. We know leghumpers read here...
Ive been saying this for months. I dont get it.
And I do think they read here a bit, but not at the level others do. For him to "miss" the school thing would be hard. Its repeated ad nauseom. I didnt ( and still dont) think that he is R2d2 either. The first thought I had was that R2d2 was a tattler having fun by creating such a ruckus over here.

• Wow
He may have said email it over because if he says I know or don’t care looks iffy, or knowing him gathering evidence, just a thought! Also why would people read these threads if they don’t agree entirely? Or more to the point read these threads and still can’t see the truth?? As far as I’m concerned we are legally in our rights to chat and analyse their PUBLIC content, we don’t approach them with harmful intent or make up outright lies!
Zero illegal about stating opinion. It is if you present something as factual and it is slanderous

In my house, it was called a chore.
Seriously... if cleaning up is a punishment my kids are in trouble daily...

It is odd to bring up something from a year ago at the old house. And she barely swept for like a minute lol she wasn't Cinderella

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think I've seen Abbie do any hoovering or sweeping for months, so that was an odd comment.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.