Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and they are pursuing defamation of character. um they aren't allowed to say who reported. so good luck asa.
Yep! Even a statement would be blackened out by Social services... I have been down this road with a family member before. I would never spike to that level, unless I seen the actual abuse, front and center... I do know, unless the person makes themselves known, Asa can try all he wants, but DSS cannot legally provide the name of the reporter either.. When I was going through it, the only way I found out, was that another family member slipped up, after hitting the bottle really hard....

Reactions: 3
P just outed herself as one of the commenters' on MD's videos.

Telling us we should be careful where we get our information from because it makes us look foolish.
Does that sound familiar to anyone? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm disgusted by the CPS call. And the thing is, some of the complaints in the report had to have been pretty harsh. The bulk of reports are not even accepted, and no investigation even starts. I have been a mandated reporter for over 16 years and frankly there are times I have been dismissed and situations had to worsen to get CPS's attention. And I work with high risk indivduals...the transient, homeless and addicted. So in my opinion the report had to be very descriptive. And we know it was based off the face washing/spa tit since P flat out said "people made a video and stopped and started it" or something of that nature.

Reactions: 22
I don’t underestimate The Masster Manipulator.
Is he so concerned about the recent backlash that he cooked this blog post out of thin mud?
We don’t see CPS
Just a staged doorway shot holding a pamphlet
They have received prior visits from CPS, could the pamphlet be from then?
Just another theory to add to the pot 😬
Good point and it would be something he would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I watched!!!! I am wondering though, was CPS really called? And who called? Someone from YT? I don't know if I believe that CPS was called!
I do not believe they were called, came to the door, he showed them an award, and they told him they were great parents. Oh and he made a point of saying (as he pointed out the window) "Oh look....there she is....the CPS lady. Nice lady" . That was such a crock, tryng waaay too to hard to proove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
someone admitted they emailed isaiah's college about him possibly using the "R" word, so I suppose it wouldn't surprise me someone would call cps.
that's awful if true. Isaiah going off to college will show who he really is. He will hopefully grow into a better man and he eyes will be opened to a whole world outside of the toxic environment he's been stuck in his whole life. Let him be free (even if Covid shuts it down quickly.) I'm hopeful in a couple years he will be a new and improved person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good point and it would be something he would do.
Guys...LOL....unless he had a lawyer and a CPS supervisor present along with the caseworker, a CPS visit is not going to be filmed for public consumption. Not going to happen.
He has the right to turn the worker away at the door as well. He doesnt have to allow them in. There is a lot that is assumed about making reports that just arent accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t underestimate The Masster Manipulator.
Is he so concerned about the recent backlash that he cooked this blog post out of thin mud?
We don’t see CPS
Just a staged doorway shot holding a pamphlet
They have received prior visits from CPS, could the pamphlet be from then?
Just another theory to add to the pot 😬
I was wondering that myself. They most likely still have the business card and a pamphlet from the first time CPS was called on them.
Obviously, it's very unlikely that they would have been allowed to film the actual CPS worker when they were in the house anyway, so that kind of adds to it. Makes it a bit easier to manipulate the scenario, as it were.
For all we know, that two second shot of a woman walking to her car could have been someone delivering a package of something they ordered or food delivery... something.

I just wouldn't put it past Asa to pull something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I didn't think COVID tests came back so quickly. I've unfortunately had a few and they've taken at least 3 or 4 days for the result
And
Their CVS must hate them...doctor probably gave him a ZPack or Amoxicillin...all my pharmacist here does is slap the label on the packaging it comes in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even if they're busy I'm usually in and out
My tribal clinic gets results in under an hour. Depends on if the place has a lab on site

Reactions: 7

I do not believe they were called, came to the door, he showed them an award, and they told him they were great parents. Oh and he made a point of saying (as he pointed out the window) "Oh look....there she is....the CPS lady. Nice lady" . That was such a crock, tryng waaay too to hard to proove it.

I thought showing the woman walking to her car, however briefly, was out of order (privacy wise) and a bit strange. Would you run and grab the camera immediately she'd gone out of the door !!! It'd be the last thing I'd think to do.

Reactions: 28
yes they can refuse. but then they come back with the police or a warrant. that's what happened the last time I reported. they had to go back with police because they flat out refused to allow them to see if they children had food etc, and they could see through the door how disgusting the house was.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.
I think since he said they've opened an investigation, and they will need to wait it out. His endorphins were squirting out his ears practically. Issa was pumped up too. Prilly was on the phone, prolly texting Mama

Reactions: 19
Yeah, they lie so damn much you don't know what to believe!! Could very well be looking for sympathy and clickbait, who knows, what I do know, it wasn't me and I doubt ANY one of us would call! A lot of you have been here for a long time,including me, not as long as you all though! Like I said, all of a sudden MD comes to the surface and CPS was called!
I think it would take a bit longer for a CPS visit. Don’t they have paper work and calls to make on a new complaint? I’ll bet anything it was a follow up from the first call.

Reactions: 16
I thought showing the woman walking to her car, however briefly, was out of order (privacy wise) and a bit strange. Would you run and grab the camera immediately she'd gone out of the door !!! It'd be the last thing I'd think to do.
Well last time they had Abbie hold up the caseworkers card as the thumbnail.

But it seems odd to me that DFS comes on the day Abbie was showered and dressed... especially that they were doing nothing. She hasn’t been showering and dressed unless they are going out to do something .. it is suspicious.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Agree 100%

Reactions: 9
I was wondering that myself. They most likely still have the business card and a pamphlet from the first time CPS was called on them.
Obviously, it's very unlikely that they would have been allowed to film the actual CPS worker when they were in the house anyway, so that kind of adds to it. Makes it a bit easier to manipulate the scenario, as it were.
For all we know, that two second shot of a woman walking to her car could have been someone delivering a package of something they ordered or food delivery... something.

I just wouldn't put it past Asa to pull something like that.
I think it was the pizza (or whatever slop they ordered) delivery lady at the door. Nice lady.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it would take a bit longer for a CPS visit. Don’t they have paper work and calls to make on a new complaint? I’ll bet anything it was a follow up from the first call.
No, a visit comes before any investigation. They will not reach out to others prior to trying to meet with the family. All calls are taken, then passed along to supervisors who make the call whether to do a visit or not. Depending how the visit goes, they would then begin reaching out to schools, family members, etc etc
ETA; If the worker is satisfied she will go back, report to supervisor who will ultimately decide whether to close the call or open an investigation.

Reactions: 13
this was my thought exactly. a follow up from the one earlier this year. (was it this year, or was it last year?) they usually follow up more than once. because they cant be sure one meeting is a good example of what's happening.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but this is funny to me. Not the situation of having cps called but just the whole being exposed thing. They had it coming and now they are freaking out because they can’t control the narrative.🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 23
and yes, they need to make sure the child is in no immediate danger before talking to others, so a visit is first.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.