Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday's at the Maass Plantation are now used to clean Pigcill's trough, trim her hooves, stuff the refrigerator with more slop and to stock up on some hay for the bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Monday's at the Maass Plantation are now used to clean Pigcill's trough, trim her hooves, stuff the refrigerator with more slop and to stock up on some hay for the bed.
Her tusks have also become nasty, sharp and dangerous. She is beginning to show signs of erratic behavior and lashing out, so someone needs to contact the plantation and remind them to get the mobile vet to come out, sedate her with rum and file those suckers down!
🐽WEE🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think P was three sheets to the wind when she initially replied twenty hours ago. I am glad she has been alerted to the videos by MF. She can't do anything BUT read. I am sure there are some tears and sniffling going on behind the scenes. Will we get a "video" out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr. Bright Man stupidly signed off yesterday’s vlog with a “see you tomorrow.” That’s because he knows he’ll still have to record a few min. daily so he can float in his pool daily.

Isn’t it something that when he became the most dedicated ever into running, then he dropped that like a bad habit & puffed up even more!

I like his Dad, but he should also keep his shirt on at all times. I saw the outline of Mike Wizowski from Monster’s Inc.

Thilly’s hashtags are nauseating & funny. Please keep posting them! I don’t follow their social media. Is her zip code all 5’s? I didn’t get the 5 points hashtag.

No offense FL fans, but I don’t find their neighborhood appealing & no thanks to swampy green or brown water! Are sinkholes a thing in Riverside? Now I’m picturing them under all her chairs.

Anyone else notice how Asa’s mom was making that walkway living room chair look big? Someone should screenshot a side by side comparison. 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That is the thing...
When you have a child that has ID/D and you know there is a task that needs to be performed (like cutting their nails, brushing their hair, etc), you know, real issues that need to be attended to (not slathering on over priced and chemical filled lotions), you use a visual timer, positive reinforcers and have lots of patience. You do it for just a few minutes, take a break and then come back and do more.. The last thing you do, is hold their hands down! Especially at Abbie’s age... It takes away their power and shows them that their voice and opinion is being ignored...
Even a NT kid you approach things they don't like slowly. Eventually it becomes routine and everyone's happy.
My father use to say about me that I was so mellow a brick 💩house could fall on my head and I would just wait for someone to move the bricks. Everything with my sisters at toddler age was a drawn out process...I just sat there and let them do whatever🙄
Shhhhh don't tell my sisters but that's probably why I was the favorite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember we still have the graduation party vlog with the table cooter boards to watch. She really is stretching this graduation to moving into App State out as much as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There's something almost obscene about her choice of mask, it's like the blow up dolls faces. It just shows her total lack of self awareness, how does she see her reflection in the mirror and think 'hey girl you're looking good'.....then wear it to her sons graduation, the other 18 year olds must have been having a right laugh behind her back. Imagine if they'd heard her saying her favourite line 'I'm so excited' while parading round in her sexy muzzle :LOL:
LMFAO, I just almost choked on my water!!!! The mask does look like a blow up dolls face, although i've never had one, have you???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think P was three sheets to the wind when she initially replied twenty hours ago. I am glad she has been alerted to the videos by MF. She can't do anything BUT read. I am sure there are some tears and sniffling going on behind the scenes. Will we get a "video" out of it?
Never mind, I was going to ask a question but don't want to give Asshole any ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh good lord I just has a vision of
🍄🍄🍄(sorry mine don't dance)
And
👄
Trust me not a pretty vision🤢
You know where to find me..just came back from Aldi so lots of good snacks
Love love love Aldi!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have had this theory. It started when I saw Abbie's full name. Each component contains double letters. We did that with one Son's name, Matthew Allen, last name has double letters too.

I think they throw tricks like that to help themselves remember sick puppet names. That last comment around #7? My memory is crap, but the name the poster used has two double letters each name. If you notice I think Issaiah's is the same. Not sure of his middle...anyway. People I have suspected to be fake had cutesy names too, that end in ie, like Abbie. Totally a Prillyism. Just keep you eyes peeled. Just a fun thing since there is no blog drop. Everyone is hurting for material.

Also, I noticed how I can now message here. Saweet!
Also...keeping their passwords organised and not messing up posting just have them pulling their hair out.

Reactions: 17
And the rabid fans attack. But they don’t need anyone to protect them. If P had any class she would have shut down her rabid fans from attacking that woman. No matter what no one deserves to be dog piled. But P loves the pile on.. she loves when they all come foaming at the mouth for her. It’s absolutely disgusting. These people are disgusting. They can’t take the slightest criticism. And neither can the rabid fans. These people aren’t famous! They are morbidly obese parents who sponge off their child’s disability. I’m waiting for the Abbie Halloween costumes. I mean some of these people think it’s a damn show! They let their children watch and they probably mimic her.. and the parents laugh..so why not right. Will A&P think it’s cute then when children are running around in costumes looking like Abbie mimicking her stims for Halloween because well why not. All in good fun right.
It's always hilarious to see that they think themselves as famous. The whole internet and only 500,00 subscribe to their channel and even less than that watch their videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My first thought was...How amazing would it be if Assa turned Monday into “Drunk Pig Live Cam” time!😂 No editing required. Easy Peasy! Just raw, unadulterated sloppy pig , stampeding around the Maassive Plantation, wearing a go pro around her expansive chest and the blow up doll kissy kissy mask on her snout!🤣
I mean it is already the ‘Scilla tit Show” anyways, might as well make it worth watching!🐽😂🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Abbie’s aggressive mood when tossing up (slave labor) Thilly’s party junk on the counter was pretty funny. If your IDD/ASD/nonverbal daughter is sending you clues P, you should listen. My eyes rolled when I saw the yellow glasses & necklaces. I was also confused why she’d want to celebrate school colors before he has stepped foot on campus as a freshman. Same w/ the App State flag & the mask. It’s weird flexing to advertise like that. They are most certainly a weird family. Excessive anyway & then the need for vlog content is out of control. Cheap ass content w/ crap that’ll end up in the landfill. Shame on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's something almost obscene about her choice of mask, it's like the blow up dolls faces. It just shows her total lack of self awareness, how does she see her reflection in the mirror and think 'hey girl you're looking good'.....then wear it to her sons graduation, the other 18 year olds must have been having a right laugh behind her back. Imagine if they'd heard her saying her favourite line 'I'm so excited' while parading round in her sexy muzzle :LOL:
Isaiah's friends probably expected something like that mask on Prigly's face. After all they already know about her milkshakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So I did a little research back into old vlogs & 6 months ago she posted saying she lost 95 pounds total. Now she keeps saying she lost 100 pounds - so in 6 months she's lost not a single pound?

Reactions: 17
I wonder what they're all sitting around bitching about tonight. Probably a big family powwow with their little notebooks:
"Everyone! We all need to come up with 3 new content ideas that show how awesome we are, how happy Abbie is, and how much people love us."
Asa is fired up and lecturing his own family about his greatness.
P is probably crying in her booze, pushing on her snout, and using her Googles to find witty comeback's.
Abbie is honking somewhere because they are all so busy.
Isaiah is stammering "Yeah...unfollow us then!"
Summer is really confused and nervously tugging at her crotch.
Sandy is in the pool.
Maverick is hiding.
Nala is feverishly sharpening her nails so she can claw her way out after Isaiah leaves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.