Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats bugging her? Oirk I hope you dont mind me reposting your comment.
The way she was acting it seemed like someone gave her a hard time or she got called out about something. Maybe her parents are upset with her or maybe she dropped the ball on something. I’m know, once upon a time, at my job when I screwed up, I felt and acted similar. P.S. Of course, I don’t mind! 😎👍

One more thought...Summer seemed more hurt, to these eyes, than annoyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Whats bugging her? Oirk I hope you dont mind me reposting your comment.
Could be home stuff. Who knows what really goes on at her real parents house. Considering she stayed at The Maassives even when her school was on break is a little odd.
Pig passively guilting her..Abbie loves you more, responds to you better, etc.
Summer saw some comments about herself about the inappropriate butt groping and/or crotch digging.
Her eyes have been opened to the reality of the situation. She sees the behind the scenes. The planning..the lying..the ass covering. She feels like she has been roped in to the negative view of the family. She knows it truly is not about Abbie at all.
Tinker Drinker got hoof deep into a bottle and rattled off some crap that only comes out when your sloshed towards Summer..
There are so many possibilities..

I wonder what they're all sitting around bitching about tonight. Probably a big family powwow with their little notebooks:
"Everyone! We all need to come up with 3 new content ideas that show how awesome we are, how happy Abbie is, and how much people love us."
Asa is fired up and lecturing his own family about his greatness.
P is probably crying in her booze, pushing on her snout, and using her Googles to find witty comeback's.
Abbie is honking somewhere because they are all so busy.
Isaiah is stammering "Yeah...unfollow us then!"
Summer is really confused and nervously tugging at her crotch.
Sandy is in the pool.
Maverick is hiding.
Nala is feverishly sharpening her nails so she can claw her way out after Isaiah leaves.
All of it..YES!!!! So well stated that I had an instant mental picture...nervously tugging at her crotch! Sweet Jesus!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Had a thought.... a view vlogs ago Ass mention doing a day of instagram live stuff. Then putting that all together for a vlog. I wonder if that us what "monday off" is meant to be. Them just doing periodic insta live stuff. Then cheesing that into a vlog from that.

Reactions: 11
It's always hilarious to see that they think themselves as famous. The whole internet and only 500,00 subscribe to their channel and even less than that watch their videos.
And most of the subscribers were more than like bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I did a little research back into old vlogs & 6 months ago she posted saying she lost 95 pounds total. Now she keeps saying she lost 100 pounds - so in 6 months she's lost not a single pound?
She says she's now toning up and building muscle. 🏊‍♀️🚴‍♀️💃💪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eh give it a week. Just like everything else they do. Asa won't be able to stand a day without Vlog income.
I think he's hoping things will calm dowm with a day off. Or maybe he is just showing a secret one to the paid prescribers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LMFAO, I just almost choked on my water!!!! The mask does look like a blow up dolls face, although i've never had one, have you???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No lol but don't know whether you've seen the show Only Fools & Horses, well they did a hilarious comedy scene with blow up dolls.....once seen never forgotten even though it was years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She says she's now toning up and building muscle. 🏊‍♀️🚴‍♀️💃💪
And before she starts talking out of her ass and says "muscle weighs more than fat" it doesn't....a pound is a pound. Thats a famous misconception us heavier folks like to ise lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he's hoping things will calm dowm with a day off. Or maybe he is just showing a secret one to the paid prescribers?
But the thing is, their vlogs are behind. So even when he announced the Mondays off, nothing had really happened yet.
Actually I was kind of surprised he didnt post one today just as an F-you to all the drama LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And before she starts talking out of her ass and says "muscle weighs more than fat" it doesn't....a pound is a pound. Thats a famous misconception us heavier folks like to ise lol.
Am glad to hear this from someone else. A pound of muscle will take up less mass than a pound of fat...but, a pound is a pound!

Reactions: 11
While there is a calm before the storm, can I ask a genuine question? As I have stated before, I had being a career nanny for over 40 years with majority of the children having all ranges of special needs, with a good deal of them being ASD.
My background is Montessori/ some Steiner/Waldorf. I see a lot of similarities between Montessori and ABA. Montessori ‘teaches’ self care from very early on, pouring, laying the table, wiping the table, food ‘prep’, etc and this is called work. My first job at 16 was training to be what is called a LPN(I think) and that training involved what was back then (76-80) very innovative ADL. So when I graduated and went to Canada, half way round the world, I incorporated ADL practises, that lead to Montessori.
So what I’m asking is, do people that find ABA as cruel or punishment, is it the practice or the having to conform?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Or !maybe he is very effing busy getting ready to get Issa off to school, and another big vacay. Well at least the dogs will have fun at the pet hotel. There's always that.

I was wrong with my name game. Issa actually only has one s. Boo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope MD watches the prom video then again I don't.
If that live she watched freaked her out (and it did for very good reasons), the prom one will push her over the edge!!
It did me.
As I've said before, CPS may not be the answer for this problem, but these mf'ers need some kind of intervention by someone in a position of authority, that would be able to mandate they take parenting a profoundly IDD child.
Obviously, they are doing it wrong.
I know of no such agencies that could mandate such a thing, but that is what they need.
And lots and lots of hours of it!
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No lol but don't know whether you've seen the show Only Fools & Horses, well they did a hilarious comedy scene with blow up dolls.....once seen never forgotten even though it was years ago.
Never saw! Some of those male blow up dolls are hunks though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the rabid fans attack. But they don’t need anyone to protect them. If P had any class she would have shut down her rabid fans from attacking that woman. No matter what no one deserves to be dog piled. But P loves the pile on.. she loves when they all come foaming at the mouth for her. It’s absolutely disgusting. These people are disgusting. They can’t take the slightest criticism. And neither can the rabid fans. These people aren’t famous! They are morbidly obese parents who sponge off their child’s disability. I’m waiting for the Abbie Halloween costumes. I mean some of these people think it’s a damn show! They let their children watch and they probably mimic her.. and the parents laugh..so why not right. Will A&P think it’s cute then when children are running around in costumes looking like Abbie mimicking her stims for Halloween because well why not. All in good fun right.

They say they don't want the leghumpers to defend them. But they don't tell them to stop, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.