Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title. vacation#5 since Covid came alive.. not sure if it’s 5 though..(forP)

Reactions: 2
Quick question.....is anyone else having problems with the notification and likes disappearing today
I've not gotten notifications all day and my likes are disappearing from comments😢

Reactions: 3
I've never suggested a title before but here's a shot at it:

isaiah prepares to flee the roost as asa diverges even further from the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I should think things chez Pig are amusing to say the least. They are going to have one happy drive tomorrow. And the great thing is that Arsehog cant delete very effectively whilst driving. Just as well him and his mother in law are separated by several hundred miles or she would be crackling!

Reactions: 5
If they cared about anyone other than themselves, they would all stay home at the move in other than Asa. That petition shows the concerns from people who live and work there, why make it worse by bringing the whole damn family (from Florida no less) to crowd the streets, stores and restaurants, even walking the campus. Stay home, you self absorbed idiots.
I couldn’t agree with you more! I had to move two of my kids in by myself because my hubby was an expat living abroad...omg, it‘s exhausting! I think just him and his dad should go So there aren’t any distractions, and staying a week? I had to stay overnight and I didn’t want to do that. His mom could go at another time to see the dorm, but move in day is riddled with nervous freshman, anxious parents, heat, confusion, moving in and up and down steps or waiting around for elevators...omg, not a good time to take Abbie there, I’m sorry.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t agree with you more! I had to move two of my kids in by myself because my hubby was an expat living abroad...omg, it‘s exhausting! I think just him and his dad should go So there aren’t any distractions, and staying a week? I had to stay overnight and I didn’t want to do that. His mom could go at another time to see the dorm, but move in day is riddled with nervous freshman, anxious parents, heat, confusion, moving in and up and down steps or waiting around for elevators...omg, not a good time to take Abbie there, I’m sorry.
It's going to kill 🐷 since unless she is the one moving him in she won't be able to see his actual room
I've mentioned a few times, once he's moved in only dorm residents are allowed in.
So until App State says otherwise she'd be a no go
Unless she pisses off the RA and forces herself in

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.