Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is off-topic but:

I know some of you like the Audrey Lynne vlogs channel. I don't. I find her to be more on the exploitative side than the informative side. She's already done a cpl of videos about her daughter going to the gynecologist and talking about her period. Today she was in my recommended videos for yet another video she's posting about her daughter's period.
This bothers me for the same reason certain things on the FA channel bother me. Audrey Lynne is clearly using the title to purposely attract clicks and views which is exploitative and it's disrespectful to her daughter. Regardless of Autumn being special needs, she still deserves respect and privacy on certain topics.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Not to mention, she has a bit of the crazy eyes look going on... (petty, I know, don't care)
audreylynnevlogs 001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope MD watches the prom video then again I don't.
If that live she watched freaked her out (and it did for very good reasons), the prom one will push her over the edge!!
It did me.
As I've said before, CPS may not be the answer for this problem, but these mf'ers need some kind of intervention by someone in a position of authority, that would be able to mandate they take parenting a profoundly IDD child.
Obviously, they are doing it wrong.
I know of no such agencies that could mandate such a thing, but that is what they need.
And lots and lots of hours of it!
IMO
I thought about that vlog too when she sprays that stuff in her eyes. Also what about the new bike vlog when everyone cornered Abbie and she was shoving everyone away, they were grabbing at her, the neighbor running a loud leaf blower...total chaos! Plus how many times have we seen summer hold her down and tickle the crap out her. There's just so many!

Reactions: 18
Or !maybe he is very effing busy getting ready to get Issa off to school, and another big vacay. Well at least the dogs will have fun at the pet hotel. There's always that.

I was wrong with my name game. Issa actually only has one s. Boo!
I think Arsewipe is probably pondering how to work out some damage control. Mrs Von Hog has been a loose cannon lately, she just can’t behave herself with her comments. She is really easy to wind up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is off-topic but:

I know some of you like the Audrey Lynne vlogs channel. I don't. I find her to be more on the exploitative side than the informative side. She's already done a cpl of videos about her daughter going to the gynecologist and talking about her period. Today she was in my recommended videos for yet another video she's posting about her daughter's period.
This bothers me for the same reason certain things on the FA channel bother me. Audrey Lynne is clearly using the title to purposely attract clicks and views which is exploitative and it's disrespectful to her daughter. Regardless of Autumn being special needs, she still deserves respect and privacy on certain topics.

Not to mention, she has a bit of the crazy eyes look going on... (petty, I know, don't care)
View attachment 201239
I like her vlogs and enjoy watching them, but I did not this time. I thought it way too personal and certainly TMI. I was to say the least, very disappointed and embarrassed for Autumn. Now if I were her friend and we had a one-on-one conversation on this, yeah, I could handle it. But this is for the whole YouTube world to see. And her daughter is confused enough. Edited to add, she was redoing her office also and putting her bikini body building photos in frames. They were ”very thongy”..so to speak. Fantastic body, but this was a little too much for me. Guess I’m a prude in my advanced age..lol!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When you constantly recruit you are admitting there is no money in selling the product. Here is one of her charts she and I. are working on on today’s Lipstick Mama spew. I wish people would research before getting sucked in. I saw a few posts in previous thread about whether LL would care about P exploiting her daughter or others. I’d say a big no. In fact they could and would use her as an example of not letting the haters penetrate the artificial positive bubble. This is a good article if interested. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mult...cults-similarities_l_5d49f8c2e4b09e72973df3d3
It also does my head in that these awful women have misappropriated the term sisterhood. The sisterhood does not take advantage of struggling women.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
I hope MD watches the prom video then again I don't.
If that live she watched freaked her out (and it did for very good reasons), the prom one will push her over the edge!!
It did me.
As I've said before, CPS may not be the answer for this problem, but these mf'ers need some kind of intervention by someone in a position of authority, that would be able to mandate they take parenting a profoundly IDD child.
Obviously, they are doing it wrong.
I know of no such agencies that could mandate such a thing, but that is what they need.
And lots and lots of hours of it!
IMO
That's the thing. There really is no agency that takes care of stuff like this. As awful as it is, it wouldn't blip on the radar of CPS.
We saw what happened when CPS was there. Abbie is well fed, reasonably clean, goes to JSA and gets appropriate services. She is living the dream compared to children like her that CPS pulls from homes.

And as awful as it is, she would be even more vulnerable in a setting away from them to abuse and her wishes being ignored. The best case scenario that I can see happening is her living in whatever JSA creates.

Reactions: 19
When you constantly recruit you are admitting there is no money in selling the product. Here is one of her charts she and I. are working on on today’s Lipstick Mama spew. I wish people would research before getting sucked in. I saw a few posts in previous thread about whether LL would care about P exploiting her daughter or others. I’d say a big no. In fact they could and would use her as an example of not letting the haters penetrate the artificial positive bubble. This is a good article if interested. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mult...cults-similarities_l_5d49f8c2e4b09e72973df3d3
It also does my head in that these awful women have misappropriated the term sisterhood. The sisterhood does not take advantage of struggling women.
At the end of her live the other night she said her teams goal was to reach $100k in sales. She knew they could do it, *they* deserved to reach this next level. All she’s trying to do is reach the next level for herself. Reminds me of the time somebody tried to get me to sell Mary Kay so their team could earn a car for their director.

A0F6999F-3E48-4C3B-B5DC-BFBB4030DBCD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Who the heck is buying make up & skin care now!!! I haven’t worn anything in 5 months.

• Heart
I think he's hoping things will calm dowm with a day off. Or maybe he is just showing a secret one to the paid prescribers?
My opinion?
It wont be every Monday for long. Maybe a week or 2. They'll be back.
I think they realized they need a day off for damage control. Some comments have been hard hitting and they know not everyone is kissing their asses.

Who the heck is buying make up & skin care now!!! I haven’t worn anything in 5 months.
Yep. I leave the house like maybe twice a week and then I have a mask and sunhat on.
My skincare is sunscreen these days.
In normal times, it wasn't much more. I work in IT. No one cares.

Reactions: 21
This is off-topic but:

View attachment 201239
Good Lord!
She looks crazier than hell.
I'm not familiar with her channel and I don't wanna be!
Ugggh!!

• Haha
Oh fun...Tropical Storm warnings☹
Yeah, it became a hurricane again. We have the bird feeders in, all patio furniture secured and charging everything in case we lose power here in Tidewater, VA.

Just saw this on Lipstick Mama’s Facebook. Hope I did this right. Sorry I wasn’t sure how to edit the commenters name.
Two hours later, and it is still there. I am guessing Tinkerhog is drunker than a sailor in the red-light district.

• Haha
  • Sad
That's a hell of a lot of toning.
Hahahaha. Seriously. I've lost 30 pounds and am close to having a normal BMI.

I'm stalled right now in terms of pounds, but my fat percentage is improving slowly.

How is it that I am totally new to any kind of weight loss plan and have a better grasp on the concepts than someone who had WLS?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
While there is a calm before the storm, can I ask a genuine question? As I have stated before, I had being a career nanny for over 40 years with majority of the children having all ranges of special needs, with a good deal of them being ASD.
My background is Montessori/ some Steiner/Waldorf. I see a lot of similarities between Montessori and ABA. Montessori ‘teaches’ self care from very early on, pouring, laying the table, wiping the table, food ‘prep’, etc and this is called work. My first job at 16 was training to be what is called a LPN(I think) and that training involved what was back then (76-80) very innovative ADL. So when I graduated and went to Canada, half way round the world, I incorporated ADL practises, that lead to Montessori.
So what I’m asking is, do people that find ABA as cruel or punishment, is it the practice or the having to conform?
Having to conform, not being listened to, being told to stop stimming, the ridiculous hours (some people have been told to have their kids in the therapy for a full working week!) and the being treated like a dog by having constant rewards and prompting is the issue with ABA
Montessori is actually loved by autistic people (if it is indeed the true method and not just a scam) , at least the ones in groups I'm in, for allowing their kids to have independence and autonomy :) (

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep. I leave the house like maybe twice a week and then I have a mask and sunhat on.
My skincare is sunscreen these days.
In normal times, it wasn't much more. I work in IT. No one cares.
I only wore makeup when I was bald and wore a hat when I went out. It softened the blow somewhat. As soon as mask wearing was suggested (and I ditched the hat finally—after my hair looked somewhat normal), I stopped wearing makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is off-topic but:

View attachment 201239
Ditto, I've always felt the same way! (At least she has an infinity loop necklace, not a puzzle piece ;) But maybe it's just a concidence :) )

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it became a hurricane again. We have the bird feeders in, all patio furniture secured and charging everything in case we lose power here in Tidewater, VA.

Two hours later, and it is still there. I am guessing Tinkerhog is drunker than a sailor in the red-light district.
Shes leaving it up so people can defend her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.