Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I wonder what they're all sitting around bitching about tonight. Probably a big family powwow with their little notebooks:
"Everyone! We all need to come up with 3 new content ideas that show how awesome we are, how happy Abbie is, and how much people love us."
Asa is fired up and lecturing his own family about his greatness.
P is probably crying in her booze, pushing on her snout, and using her Googles to find witty comeback's.
Abbie is honking somewhere because they are all so busy.
Isaiah is stammering "Yeah...unfollow us then!"
Summer is really confused and nervously tugging at her crotch.
Sandy is in the pool.
Maverick is hiding.
Nala is feverishly sharpening her nails so she can claw her way out after Isaiah leaves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hotographer512

VIP Member
So he donates $5,000 to complete strangers who lost their autistic child to drowning? Publicly announcing it like a little bragging bitch.
While at the same time says FU to people who are concerned about Abbie not wearing a life jacket on the boat?
This mf'er is beyond psycho.
This isn't damage control.
It's blatant fuckery coming from a narcissistic bastard.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
There's something almost obscene about her choice of mask, it's like the blow up dolls faces. It just shows her total lack of self awareness, how does she see her reflection in the mirror and think 'hey girl you're looking good'.....then wear it to her sons graduation, the other 18 year olds must have been having a right laugh behind her back. Imagine if they'd heard her saying her favourite line 'I'm so excited' while parading round in her sexy muzzle :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Hotographer512

VIP Member
BE KIND, y'all.
🐖's way of saying she doesn't want anymore TRUTHFUL comments on any of her platforms
She's wired differently, y'all.
It's ok that she's not a nurturing female. We just gotta accept that and worship the Queen anyway.
We just gotta believe that the young of females who aren't nurturers, are never neglected, eaten or killed. Or pinched. (Abbie learned pinching from somewhere and we all saw what 🐖 did with the washcloth).
So what if nurturing isn't her jam? Mother's do not need this quality according to her logic.
She's living the dream as a Florida Queen and we are just supposed to accept that and praise her without question.
Just be kind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Kimmied

VIP Member
It’s funny that the food locks are always remembered, but not the house doors?
I agree about his donation. Damage control and he expects lots of “You are so wonderful!” Comments. I see you, Asa!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Stripe69

VIP Member
MD probably should have waited a bit before she did the nosebleed video because she was very emotional. She obviously feels very deeply about what she saw. their conduct certainly doesn’t rise to the level of criminality to suggest prison! Or CPS Notifications. many comments reflect a more measured response. I still think we should be helping her out with supportive likes and comments.
I don’t believe CPS should be involved at all. It’s not that kind of abuse. To me the abuse is the daily filming of a child that can’t say no and the exploitation for money. Let’s face it, they have used that child to make their money, even using her for the shite that 🐷 sells. How do they justify the house, cars, holidays etc if it’s not by exploiting Abbie. They would still be renting that house and Arsewipe would still be finding excuses not to get a job. They are scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
2-3 minutes max...that would be all I would allow. Abbie is obviously not my daughter, but we are all humans, and recognizing body language is a blessing and should be used to make decisions when necessary. Once again..🐷 is too self absorbed to see anything past that big belly!🤨

This could get interesting! 😂😂😂
That is the thing...
When you have a child that has ID/D and you know there is a task that needs to be performed (like cutting their nails, brushing their hair, etc), you know, real issues that need to be attended to (not slathering on over priced and chemical filled lotions), you use a visual timer, positive reinforcers and have lots of patience. You do it for just a few minutes, take a break and then come back and do more.. The last thing you do, is hold their hands down! Especially at Abbie’s age... It takes away their power and shows them that their voice and opinion is being ignored...

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Monday's at the Maass Plantation are now used to clean Pigcill's trough, trim her hooves, stuff the refrigerator with more slop and to stock up on some hay for the bed.
Her tusks have also become nasty, sharp and dangerous. She is beginning to show signs of erratic behavior and lashing out, so someone needs to contact the plantation and remind them to get the mobile vet to come out, sedate her with rum and file those suckers down!
🐽WEE🐽

• Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
If they cared about anyone other than themselves, they would all stay home at the move in other than Asa. That petition shows the concerns from people who live and work there, why make it worse by bringing the whole damn family (from Florida no less) to crowd the streets, stores and restaurants, even walking the campus. Stay home, you self absorbed idiots.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
There's something almost obscene about her choice of mask, it's like the blow up dolls faces. It just shows her total lack of self awareness, how does she see her reflection in the mirror and think 'hey girl you're looking good'.....then wear it to her sons graduation, the other 18 year olds must have been having a right laugh behind her back. Imagine if they'd heard her saying her favourite line 'I'm so excited' while parading round in her sexy muzzle :LOL:
I promise not to make a habit of recycling old photoshop pics, but did somebody say blow up doll? 😱
0AC4169C-30CD-4455-A08B-69ED7A66714E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Catseverywhere

Monday's at the Maass Plantation are now used to clean Pigcill's trough, trim her hooves, stuff the refrigerator with more slop and to stock up on some hay for the bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

NursesRock!

The drama with this one never stops. One last time? Just go when he's home on break.

View attachment 203946
Wtf? What is with the "one last time" crap. He will be back in 3 months for winter break. Most likely sooner since the Maass' are taking a week long trip up there just to drop him off and who probably won't stay away from his college therefore spreading COVID19 . Hang tight Cilla...baby boy will be home to suckle the teet soon. P.S. for someone who talks about nurturing or mothering not being her "Jam", she seems to love being like that with I just not Abby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

alotdizzy

I don't know what Isaiah actually said - I actually do think 'you turd' is a valid contender. I don't think Isaiah is a horrible person and it would shock me to find out he used the r slur at her considering what he wants to do with his life. But I also don't think he's happy right now - I think he wants to be out of this house and living his own life. I think freedom is so close he can taste it and that makes having to deal with things like being told to produce content for the family business are evoking eyerolls.

I also think it sucks that he's going to start off this college life with this kind of drama around him. It's not anyone's fault for reacting - it's A&P's fault for putting their children - both of them - on camera so much and affording them zero privacy. I don't think being eighteen makes you an adult when you're still living a sheltered life. From the point at which Isaiah becomes his own person living independently I'll hold him accountable for his actions but right now I'm still blaming A&P.

My only other contribution: I think is in incredibly bad form for Asa to be shit talking an actually autistic woman. If he didn't already have the autistic community against him, I'd think this would be the final nail in that coffin. If he had any sense of self-awareness he'd realize that if the channel is about education he should listen to people who are actually autistic and not dismiss their concerns for Abbie as trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ridikulus

They or one of them have also called her “CRAZY” (even recently) & I don’t feel it’s nice to call someone that who takes meds for Schizophrenia & Bipolar & she also can’t verbally or in any way defend herself. Crazy isn’t a cute word. They say things to her like that very passive aggressively as well. It’s easy to see when they’re super annoyed by her. Well, it’s nearly a constant because of their choices in parenting.
I just starting watching their vlogs a couple of weeks ago as part of my neurology research. I only planned to watch a couple of videos, analyse them and move on. What I analysed instead was this very disturbing environment in which this beautiful young lady with IDD was living in. When I read the comments, they weren't matching what I was seeing, and instead showed nothing but praise for this family. Didn't take me long to find this group, but after today's vlog, I don't think I can watch another one. My heart is truly broken for Abbie at this point, and my feelings are overtaking my logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26