Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something almost obscene about her choice of mask, it's like the blow up dolls faces. It just shows her total lack of self awareness, how does she see her reflection in the mirror and think 'hey girl you're looking good'.....then wear it to her sons graduation, the other 18 year olds must have been having a right laugh behind her back. Imagine if they'd heard her saying her favourite line 'I'm so excited' while parading round in her sexy muzzle :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah! A new thread. Thank you.

I have the screenshots from the newest comments (that are still there)
on this Lipstick Mama live video:

Screenshot_20200803-131035_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-131101_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-131124_Chrome.jpg
20200803_131323.jpg
20200803_131407.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-131450_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-131513_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There's something almost obscene about her choice of mask, it's like the blow up dolls faces. It just shows her total lack of self awareness, how does she see her reflection in the mirror and think 'hey girl you're looking good'.....then wear it to her sons graduation, the other 18 year olds must have been having a right laugh behind her back. Imagine if they'd heard her saying her favourite line 'I'm so excited' while parading round in her sexy muzzle :LOL:
I promise not to make a habit of recycling old photoshop pics, but did somebody say blow up doll? 😱
0AC4169C-30CD-4455-A08B-69ED7A66714E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 201145View attachment 201146View attachment 201147View attachment 201148View attachment 201149View attachment 201150View attachment 201151
Do you know what I find really strange is her first response!! If someone had pulled that video up and said I had done those things I would have responded as clearly and mature as possible, I would explain why it wasn’t that and be so upset at someone suggesting it! Her response is unbelievably like a kid doesn’t acknowledge anything yet still makes about her???

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 201145View attachment 201146View attachment 201147View attachment 201148View attachment 201149View attachment 201150View attachment 201151
Mind Blown! Rabid and Blind...I wonder what they would think if they replaced Abbie with one of their kids in this video. Oh! They are all just having fun.....🙄Looked like a good ol’ fun filled riot to me! Idiots! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too bad that poster went to P's page and gave her a heads up about MD's vlogs. It wouldve been much more gratifying to allow MD to continue to slowly roll the snowball and add new layers and followers before P knew.
I dont think R2D2 is Asa. I know, I know.....lol....I just dont.
Lots of new posters/names on that latest vlog as well. That was good to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mind Blown! Rabid and Blind...I wonder what they would think if they replaced Abbie with one of their kids in this video. Oh! They are all just having fun.....🙄Looked like a good ol’ fun filled riot to me! Idiots! 😡
That’s a good point! I think if anyone asked themselves if that was a child in their life would they have said continue it’s fun or stop they’ve had enough! I’m sure they would say I think they’ve had enough now!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s a good point! I think if anyone asked themselves if that was a child in their life would they have said continue it’s fun or stop they’ve had enough! I’m sure they would say I think they’ve had enough now!
2-3 minutes max...that would be all I would allow. Abbie is obviously not my daughter, but we are all humans, and recognizing body language is a blessing and should be used to make decisions when necessary. Once again..🐷 is too self absorbed to see anything past that big belly!🤨
ETA: 15 YEARS! She has had 15 years to learn about her daughters personality, mannerisms, likes, triggers...15 damn years!! There is no excuse.
Summer is using poor judgement, but she does not see anything wrong with it, because the “mother” is encouraging it! It is BS!😾

They said no more Monday vlogs.
We'll have to entertain ourselves LOL
This could get interesting! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

And the rabid fans attack. But they don’t need anyone to protect them. If P had any class she would have shut down her rabid fans from attacking that woman. No matter what no one deserves to be dog piled. But P loves the pile on.. she loves when they all come foaming at the mouth for her. It’s absolutely disgusting. These people are disgusting. They can’t take the slightest criticism. And neither can the rabid fans. These people aren’t famous! They are morbidly obese parents who sponge off their child’s disability. I’m waiting for the Abbie Halloween costumes. I mean some of these people think it’s a damn show! They let their children watch and they probably mimic her.. and the parents laugh..so why not right. Will A&P think it’s cute then when children are running around in costumes looking like Abbie mimicking her stims for Halloween because well why not. All in good fun right.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
2-3 minutes max...that would be all I would allow. Abbie is obviously not my daughter, but we are all humans, and recognizing body language is a blessing and should be used to make decisions when necessary. Once again..🐷 is too self absorbed to see anything past that big belly!🤨

This could get interesting! 😂😂😂
That is the thing...
When you have a child that has ID/D and you know there is a task that needs to be performed (like cutting their nails, brushing their hair, etc), you know, real issues that need to be attended to (not slathering on over priced and chemical filled lotions), you use a visual timer, positive reinforcers and have lots of patience. You do it for just a few minutes, take a break and then come back and do more.. The last thing you do, is hold their hands down! Especially at Abbie’s age... It takes away their power and shows them that their voice and opinion is being ignored...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.