Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was this? More exploitation. More ammo for MD methinks.
It was on her Lipstick momma Facebook page.
Abbie clearly doesn't give a tit about that hand scamitizer.
Poor girl looks like she doesn't even know she's in the world.
IMO
Oh but let's make a video to try and sell some anyway.
I cannot stand that big fat pig sow backboobed drunk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope she knows "been using the same bottle since March" just makes it sound like they're not using it. Which... I'm sure they aren't. So idk maybe there was some unintended truth there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes you can I saved you a cinnamon bun.
Grab em and come on to the corner. The coffee too, both are excellent 😊.
I have Bailey's and Zambuca for the coffee.
All cushions are guaranteed clean and odor free

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she knows "been using the same bottle since March" just makes it sound like they're not using it. Which... I'm sure they aren't. So idk maybe there was some unintended truth there.
It’s like 1/2 inch empty 😆 They use it for ads and the vlog.
Doesn’t matter the brand, your hands have to be covered! It’s a volume thing, has nothing to do with quality. Smh.

Reactions: 14
The drama with this one never stops. One last time? Just go when he's home on break.

View attachment 203946

'After school date' how weird and I bet Isaiah just goes along with this sentimental trip down memory lane because that's what she wants and that's what he has to do. Anyone would think he's going to the far side of the galaxy instead of a fairly long drive away. She's guilt tripping him and making him feel sorry for causing her misery, he should be sent off to spread his wings with a big smile, a hug and warm wishes for his new life.....she can then cry in private out of his sight all she likes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He didn’t say it and Abbie’s pants were as dry as a bone. I haven’t got enough years left
I agree that Abbie's shorts were dry. Having watched it in slow motion. I could see the change in shadow of the silky fabric!

Reactions: 4

WTF is THIS??
Someone did Abby’s brows! 😳 I’ll bet my next paycheck that was not something Abby enjoyed.
💄💋 the only point you are proving is you are the one in need of the professional help that your mother posts about.
EDIT to add, are those Summers’ shorts she is wearing???Abigail is dressed like a Summer clone 🧍🏻♀🧍‍♀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok that’s def P!

I noticed that face on him as soon as A said about making a BA video, Is was like “noooo way”
It’s like 1/2 inch empty 😆 They use it for ads and the vlog.
Doesn’t matter the brand, your hands have to be covered! It’s a volume thing, has nothing to do with quality. Smh.
Must be why Asshats mother said her hands were all dried up and she needed lotion. One drop of that crap does not kill germs or buggers or snot off your hands espially pig hooves so again, you are spreading germs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be an ABA therapist, one must have a Master’s degree as well as hundreds and hundreds of hours signed which are logged, counted, and initialed which are necessary before you can even sit to take your boards.
That’s not the case here, they only need to be an RBT to provide ABA services. I literally got hired to do the exact job as Brandi but I turned it down. My education did not matter, they just wanted to make sure I had a high school diploma and was willing to become an RBT eventually. I turned it down because she stated that working with the children could involve biting, punching, hitting, and even spitting....and although I’m passionate about helping others that was not something I wanted to do full time. And btw the pay was min wage. Most min wage jobs do not require a Masters.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was on her Lipstick momma Facebook page.
Abbie clearly doesn't give a tit about that hand scamitizer.
Poor girl looks like she doesn't even know she's in the world.
IMO
Oh but let's make a video to try and sell some anyway.
I cannot stand that big fat pig sow backboobed drunk.
She says she’s been using that bottle since March. Look how full it is! Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.