Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering where Slimelife stands on dentures and their necessity when representing their company.😂😂
#bossbabe757yrsold

What in the world is wrong with you? This older woman just got scammed by Priscilla and this MLM and you make fun of her looks, because she is old? Becuase she has dentures? Maybe she lost her teeth in a horrific accident or due to radiation therapy. Maybe her old man knocked them out. WTF chick?

I was trying to ignore your bullying of people over their appearance but you just trigger me. Do you make fun of all the morbidly obese people on My 600 Pound Life? I know you have mentioned it several times so I am curious about that, do you laugh and make horrible remarks to yourself and your husband? Every episode I have seen of that show, these people have some serious mental illness and addiction. They are struggling.

It's obvious Cilla is addicted to food and has some issues, they are apparent. I bet she was bullied most of her life for being overweight. Generally the more someone is bullied over their weight the more they eat to ignore the pain of being hurt by people's words and judgement over their appearance.

I don't believe you just bully Priscilla over her weight because of her lies, I am thinking your probably do that to any overweight/ugly/old person you see. You showed that by saying nasty things about this older woman.

Dang.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can I come to because apparently I have been very bad or am I crucified to the point that I just need to leave?
I promise not to bring a Charcuterie Board..
[/QUOTE

I’m not judging you, I just think it was just alittle impulsive to do...I’ve already moved on

Reactions: 3

WTF is THIS??
Omg she’s still saying she’s been using their bottle since March!! Well they must never use it then bc she said that a month ago!! I can’t stand her lies, now she’s lying about everything! I promise I’m gonna tell her off soon, lol, I’m choosing my battle

Reactions: 11
What in the world is wrong with you? This older woman just got scammed by Priscilla and this MLM and you make fun of her looks, because she is old? Becuase she has dentures? Maybe she lost her teeth in a horrific accident or due to radiation therapy. Maybe her old man knocked them out. WTF chick?

I was trying to ignore your bullying of people over their appearance but you just trigger me. Do you make fun of all the morbidly obese people on My 600 Pound Life? I know you have mentioned it several times so I am curious about that, do you laugh and make horrible remarks to yourself and your husband? Every episode I have seen of that show, these people have some serious mental illness and addiction. They are struggling.

It's obvious Cilla is addicted to food and has some issues, they are apparent. I bet she was bullied most of her life for being overweight. Generally the more someone is bullied over their weight the more they eat to ignore the pain of being hurt by people's words and judgement over their appearance.

I don't believe you just bully Priscilla over her weight because of her lies, I am thinking your probably do that to any overweight/ugly/old person you see. You showed that by saying nasty things about this older woman.

Dang.
I know you are not shy about giving your opinion, and that's great, but sometimes its easier to just scroll by. You are not going to change anyone. If I don't care for a post, or I want to stay out of the fray - I do so. I am one of those non-confrontational wusses (as my sister called me recently).

I don't want to see in-fighting here. It changes the vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously guyth, it must be really getting to them all if senior mommy pig has started posting comments on the videos. Piggy has probably been boohooing to her mom all week. Things must be to tense in that house. I wonder how long it will be until we get the boo hoo video with him denying what Isaiah said.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know you are not shy about giving your opinion, and that's great, but sometimes its easier to just scroll by. You are not going to change anyone. If I don't care for a post, or I want to stay out of the fray - I do so. I am one of those non-confrontational wusses (as my sister called me recently).

I agree.....no in-room fighting. Just scroll on by. Thats not doing us any favors

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I understand that but you must understand we are all different.

Bullying changes the vibe for me.

Making fun of another human being's appearance and the way they speak..that is a horrible vibe in my opinion. I don't care if she changes but I am a member of this discussion forum and I will post my opinion.

Ya'll can scroll on by just as well as I can and ignore any and every post I make.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I understand that but you must understand we are all different.

Bullying changes the vibe for me.

Making fun of another human being's appearance and voice...that is a horrible vibe in my opinion. I don't care of she changes but I a member of this discussion forum and I will post my opinion.

Ya'll can scroll on by just as well as I can.
I know we are different - how boring it would be if we were all the same. I like you and I like the other poster you directed your post to. I want it to be friendly in here. I don't want to scroll you by. As I said - I like you.

Reactions: 7
New thread anyone? “Candies coming in strong but not for long? Lol I tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Dang.
The thing is I do not care what you believe. I thought we covered this already. We are anonymous, remember! You do not know a thing about me...👍🏼

Reactions: 4
I know we are different - how boring it would be if we were all the same. I like you and I like the other poster you directed your post to. I want it to be friendly in here. I don't want to scroll you by. As I said - I like you.

Same here.

I am triggerd by this bullying so much I cannot keep my mouth shut. It is just bullying, no reason for it at all. I can't even imagine why people find that humorous, it's awful, hurtful and just mean.

The thing is I do not care what you believe. I thought we covered this already. We are anonymous, remember! You do not know a thing about me...👍🏼
Anonymous doesn't make your words any less hurtful and harmful. I have been upclose to some bullies and someone I love attempting suicide over being bullied, for her appearance and slight speech difference. Anonymous or not your posts do reflect exactly who you are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
See MD’s emojis, glad she has a sense of humour, funny as.
So with Candy.. is that drunk or gibberish. Does she play it’s 5 o’clock somewhere like P. Well with the permanent puss on her face I don’t know about hitting the happy juice. I think grandma might not be well educated. Anyone replying to her I suggest using small words.. and emojis because you know pictures will help her understand better. 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.