Fathering Autism #41 Abbie is bored and always ignored while the Massives hoard and hoard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its Apparently not even in stock. This is them digging heals in. no one’s gonna tell me what I can do with and to my daughter. #abbies the breadwinner. #lasts forever coswedontuseit, #imascummymummy
watched a bit of live, she refers to 30 day happiness guarantee, so can return. But lots of things excluded - including the 169 Starter Pack! So deceptive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The drama with this one never stops. One last time? Just go when he's home on break.

View attachment 203946
Wtf? What is with the "one last time" crap. He will be back in 3 months for winter break. Most likely sooner since the Maass' are taking a week long trip up there just to drop him off and who probably won't stay away from his college therefore spreading COVID19 . Hang tight Cilla...baby boy will be home to suckle the teet soon. P.S. for someone who talks about nurturing or mothering not being her "Jam", she seems to love being like that with I just not Abby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I watched Carol’s (MD) autism vs introvert vid last nite & by her mentions, I could be labeled as autistic. My dad shows the most signs, imo. Then myself & my kids could very well be on the ASD spectrum? Very high functioning...high sensory....OCD for my dad, myself, & youngest. ADD for myself & youngest. I’m not over thinking her analysis, because I just really don’t think...idk...who knows. You know when you just get to be too old to care about diagnosis’s. 🙃
I think the same about myself, I’m very sound sensitive I feel like I’m going to cry if I can’t manage the sound...I’m pretty antisocial, but this all happened at menopause so I don’t know...I was never that bad till after my periods stopped

Reactions: 4
Looks like someone else is going to be making videos soon about FA
Ok, what now? Is system what I suspect it is? Please no, this is a whole new can of worms, and very few things are going to destroy credibility faster. The DID youtubers are not the most trustworthy bunch and quite frankly they're making a parody out of a relatively unknown and often still contrversial disorder. There are threads on the farms...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This vlog is not as big as it may seem. If she applies for a job, I doubt they will find out about this vlog. They will do a background check and that’s about it. I worked in HR and we never looked at social media or anything like that. We hired a company to do a criminal background check and previous work history background check. Not saying this is true for all companies but being an ABA therapist doesn’t even require a college education, doubt they care she was on some vlog on YouTube.
Most people now will google a person who is coming onto their home. If she tries to work as a private carer or is assigned a child as a home visit therapist more than likely after the first visit she will be googled.
No one is going to bother with sites other than her social media sites. Plus now it's cheap enough to do a paid search also.
A large company HR department may not look but Mr and Mrs Joe Blow will check the person around little Johnny out of curiosity if anything else

Reactions: 9
Did u guys see her latest live lipstick mama? She must of mentioned 3 times how “it’s normal to cry when your child goes off to college” “I can feel the way I want” “ I can do what I want” and she still says something to negative type comments...one woman wrote “the line is too expensive for me” P’s like “well u don’t have to buy it” I mean it was live, the comments go so fast most ppl didn’t even see it till she brought attention to it

Why would you do that? Wrong...that was wrong on every level. I'm shocked you did that. Dang.....man. :(
Omg did Sam give his name?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it, though? He is not a little kid, he's old enough to know better. He wants to work with vulnerable people- he needs educating. Unfortunately it looks like he will have to learn the hard way. He can also thank his parents for this as they have exploited him and his sister for the whole world to see- all because his parents can't handle real jobs as they are both lazy and socially inept. It also looks like Isaiah is following in his fathers footsteps with the cocky, arrogant know it all attitude. Trouble is, he isn't as smart as he tries to make out. College will be a rude awakening for Isaiah, I hope it takes him down a notch or two because nobody likes a know it all who doesn't think before they speak.
No,on all levels no...I don’t like the reporting ppl, so he used a language that may be thrown around their household...don’t mess with ppls lives that’s bad karma you guys...give the kid a break! Geez I’m shocked

Reactions: 6
Fu**ing making fun of her IDD daughter, that’s what that is! She’s sick in the head! I suppose we need to keep our expectations very low at this point.
8 oz of that crap is 48.00... they have Abby there for the clicks.. make her look as young as possible ..ie her hair, at an angle so she looks thinner, .. where are her boobs?

Crazy 48 for that junk. only 62 percent alcohol... are the HUMPERS really going for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most people now will google a person who is coming onto their home. If she tries to work as a private carer or is assigned a child as a home visit therapist more than likely after the first visit she will be googled.
No one is going to bother with sites other than her social media sites. Plus now it's cheap enough to do a paid search also.
A large company HR department may not look but Mr and Mrs Joe Blow will check the person around little Johnny out of curiosity if anything else
That is true but what are they going to see, a vlog of a girl who has a best friend that has autism. Most people won’t find that weird or look deep into it. The Maass family has many fans. The leghumpers think we’re the looney ones.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.