Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I brought Casey Stickle to the forums attention. She seems to answer all questions posed to them. I even asked her at one point if she was related to them as she knew so much, hence ‘The Oracle
If she's THIS obsessed with them, I don't see how she wouldn't find this forum. We see you Casey 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Uhhhhhm. Did anyone see Ps tiktok she posted on her Instagram story... I swear to god if that’s another dog they got. They barely spend the time that Maverick needs with him. They DO NOT NEED ANOTHER ANIMAL. Especially a puppy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Uhhhhhm. Did anyone see Ps tiktok she posted on her Instagram story... I swear to god if that’s another dog they got. They barely spend the time that Maverick needs with him. They DO NOT NEED ANOTHER ANIMAL. Especially a puppy!
good god I hope not they are so bleeping irresponsible. I looked on her instagram and her V-day outfit is.... bewildering lmao

• Haha
They are all on their phones! The next generations are going to have permanent "phone neck" from this.

Reactions: 5
They are all on their phones! The next generations are going to have permanent "phone neck" from this.
Why would Abbie need to be sitting right in the middle of all Isaiah's friends.. they should have removed her even tho he said it was ok for her to stay. which he may have done because he felt guilty. They may all be on their phones because they are uncomfortable in that situation ?

Looks like a puppy. Dang. They must be desperate for content. 😕
Wow ... I hope not.. thats the last thing they need! I got my dog as a 8 week old puppy almost 2 years ago.. and honestly it takes over your life for a while... and definitely not good if you are vacationing every other week and have a profoundly disabled child, and a dog that you dont pay attention to now. Yea puppies for content.. maybe it will give Abbie a break from being the main focus?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, tonight's delectable dinner offering was take-out Chinese food. How could Priscilla have a cooking channel when she only ever cooks for the camera?

Abbie and P cannot stand each other. It's so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn't Assa call this "gathering" Isaiah's annual Valentine's party???
WTF is this??
Is Abbie is the only girl?
Ok. I'm convinced now that Isaiah is a weirdo too.
What 18 year old straight typical male has an Annual Valentine's Day party for his male friends?
I guess it's 🐖cillas idea to let have him have a party while he babysits Abbie each year so that she and Assa can go out to graze and celebrate their undying love, but OMG.
He is old enough to say no more mom!!
Very weird.
IMO.

Exactly ! Especially when in one Vlog awhile back Ass-hat stated they lived paycheck to paycheck before YouTube not having much money ! Someone co-signed !!!!!!

Why would Abbie need to be sitting right in the middle of all Isaiah's friends.. they should have removed her even tho he said it was ok for her to stay. which he may have done because he felt guilty. They may all be on their phones because they are uncomfortable in that situation ?

Wow ... I hope not.. thats the last thing they need! I got my dog as a 8 week old puppy almost 2 years ago.. and honestly it takes over your life for a while... and definitely not good if you are vacationing every other week and have a profoundly disabled child, and a dog that you dont pay attention to now. Yea puppies for content.. maybe it will give Abbie a break from being the main focus?
Of course her feet always in everyone's faces ffs. Actually annoyed by it. Gross.

Jesus Christ, tonight's delectable dinner offering was take-out Chinese food. How could Priscilla have a cooking channel when she only ever cooks for the camera?

Abbie and P cannot stand each other. It's so obvious.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 3
Sorry I was responding to what someone wrote About piggy’s mom co signing ! It ended up here instead of under the original post

I don’t see the point in making her do the Valentine’s Day stuff. They need to find activities that better fit Abbies understanding. When she went to occupational therapy she would pick up blocks and put them in a bin. I think starting out with simple things like that would be beneficial. In another video she actually does a puzzle. They shouldn’t be cutting down any therapies for Abbie. They seem to think the school should cover everything. I personally don’t see how Autism school helps, seems rigorous IMO. Of course she doesn’t want to come home and focus on more useless activities like loading the dishwasher. They need to focus on the things that matter like her concentration.

Maybe they should consider uping her medication, if it could possibly help her focus and sleep better.

I don’t understand why they are constantly giving her snacks such as cookies,candy,donuts, it seems like they use snacks as a incentive to get her to do something. They always reward her with sweets.

Reactions: 9
I just checked and there are no other names on the mortgage documents so they didn't have a cosigner.
They financed $508,100. I think the sales price was around $565,000.
So they put down a decent down payment.
That is why most likely they got approved for the loan.
Or they had a "friend" at the mortgage company. 😆
Who knows.

Reactions: 4
I just checked and there are no other names on the mortgage documents so they didn't have a cosigner.
They financed $508,100. I think the sales price was around $565,000.
So they put down a decent down payment.
That is why most likely they got approved for the loan.
Or they had a "friend" at the mortgage company. 😆
Who knows.
I would hate to have that mortgage. I hate loans (personally for myself) so much, I paid off my house 4 years after I bought it. But my mortgage and house price was almost less than half of theirs. I pay cash for cars as well. The car dealers hate me, lol! I just really hope they pay their “stuff and things” in a timely fashion..that’s a lot on their heads...plus health insurance, utilities, credit card bills, car loans,etc. To repeat myself..all the “stuff and things”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So they must of started rolling in the cash quick once the YouTube channel took off ... watching the older Vlogs you don’t see much of them going out for takeout , they had unmatched furniture...... it’s like as soon as they moved they forgot where the had just come from !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.