Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They put down a down payment (presumably large?) and he doesn't pay $500 of child support.

I'm in Scotland so I'm not sure how US child support laws work. If he continues to not pay, what happens? Are they forced to sell their house/cars etc? Arrested income? Over here I believe forced arresting of income is done, but again no experience of either system.

With him not being seen driving I presume he is still banned from driving. Would the ban be lifted when he makes a payment or is it for a set period of time?

So this suggests to me that he still hasn't cleared the payment.

A is so immoral, plenty money for eating out and Dunkin everyday but refuses to pay for his other daughter. It's disgusting. Flaunting all of that online, I wonder if the mother of the other daughter is aware of his vlogs. What a slap in the face that must feel for her.

Edit: Just seen the IG story and wtf at the puppy? Looks like a pure breed, so not cheap if they got from a legit breeder (which they should have). Then there's the vet bills, vaccinations, worming, de-fleaing treatments. Thousands of dollars over time. He can afford all these luxuries but can't afford to pay child support? It's not a case of can't pay, it's a case of won't pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Didn't Assa call this "gathering" Isaiah's annual Valentine's party???
WTF is this??
Is Abbie is the only girl?
Ok. I'm convinced now that Isaiah is a weirdo too.
What 18 year old straight typical male has an Annual Valentine's Day party for his male friends?
I guess it's 🐖cillas idea to let have him have a party while he babysits Abbie each year so that she and Assa can go out to graze and celebrate their undying love, but OMG.
He is old enough to say no more mom!!
Very weird.
IMO.
I think there was a video last year where Isaiah had all his friends over .. I believe it was valentines day and A and P went out and left Abbie with Isaiah and Becca. Abbie through up all over the place and P returned an cried.. maybe they want to re live it ... P said she was sorry Abbie ruined his night with his friends. Maybe they are doing it for more content?

Reactions: 3
I think there was a video last year where Isaiah had all his friends over .. I believe it was valentines day and A and P went out and left Abbie with Isaiah and Becca. Abbie through up all over the place and P returned an cried.. maybe they want to re live it ... P said she was sorry Abbie ruined his night with his friends. Maybe they are doing it for more content?
I remember that from last year.
It's definitely for content.
Everything they do is for content.
I just find it extremely weird.
Could be dangerous too.
As wild as Abbie is and the way she loves to get into things, it seems risky to have a babysitting party.
IMO

Reactions: 6
I saw that vlog and felt so sorry for Isaiah...he is a good guy. I hope he does well away from home and caregiving.

Reactions: 5
Of course her feet always in everyone's faces ffs. Actually annoyed by it. Gross.
You would think they would try to teach her not to do that.
Sure, it like everything else, would be an exercise in futility, because of her severe IDD, but at least try.
Oh wait...they don't want to do that.
They want a circus freak.
IMO
#poorabbie
#autismprincessisacommodity

Reactions: 8
Another dog? WTF! As someone else said, they don’t even hang out with Maverick. There is no point in getting another dog right now with Isaiah going to college, and Abbie not being interested in the pets.

Another dog? WTF! As someone else said, they don’t even hang out with Maverick. There is no point in getting another dog right now with Isaiah going to college, and Abbie not being interested in the pets.
She lashes out at them. Saw her hit Nala the cat when she was a kitten. It was just laughed off. If they are going to have animals they need to make sure those animals are safe.

It’s a golden retriever and what’s wrong with these people? They are letting it chew on rose petals which are TOXIC to dogs. it’s shameful! Puppies are a lot of work I don’t see P putting in the work to raise it properly. Hope I’m wrong.

It’s a golden retriever and what’s wrong with these people? They are letting it chew on rose petals which are TOXIC to dogs. it’s shameful! Puppies are a lot of work I don’t see P putting in the work to raise it properly.
If you or I "worked" 80 hours a week there IS no time for a puppy.
But in her world it's whatever.

Reactions: 10
It's kinda odd that many 17 and 18 year old boys would want to go to an all boy party. I don't know....

They didn't know how to bring a kitten into the family. They need a small area to stay in, leave them alone, let them start roaming, it's a slow transition. They just threw the kitten in the fray, but it seems ok now anyway.

A puppy sure would mean a lot of hard work. wowzers

If you or I "worked" 80 hours a week there IS no time for a puppy.
But in her world it's whatever.
Exactly. I’m home most days and I have dogs and it’s a full time job raising them. The mess alone that puppies make is going to make her batty. I won’t even mention the screaming during the night while house breaking. Don’t they have enough noise in that house with Abbie and her stimimg? They should have settled on a goldfish if they wanted a third pet IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Something occurred to me.

If this puppy is clickbaity stuff and it is someone else's puppy, it could be to see the reaction he gets from here and other places? Because he would know this would provoke reaction. This is typical narcissism stuff. I think he loves people talking about him, either in a positive or negative capacity.

I don’t think it’s weird for young men to hang out with each other. It’s obviously teens with no girlfriend/boyfriend and they’re just hanging out having fun. Strong friendships are important. The idea of Toxic masculinity is what makes it seem weird to people but in reality it’s not.
No I don’t think he should be in charge of watching Abby but it’s her house too and just like any other sibling or family member they’re welcome there too. Hopefully the parents were there or a caregiver other than Isaiah was there with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Maybe the Wee Family should invite themselves and all their autism family friends.

• Haha

Maybe the Wee Family should invite themselves and all their autism family friends.
Oh I would definitely suggest slamming a Dunkin and overwhelming the staff with a meet up. It also occurred to me in one of his comments when someone asked if Dunkin minded him having meet ups he responded by saying they “tip well and clean up afterwards.” I must be missing something because every meet up video I saw I saw them leaving first so how could they possibly clean up afterwards if they are the first ones out the door? More lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am pretty sure Dunkin doesn't allow tips. I may be wrong....and it may depend on which store.

Oh I would definitely suggest slamming a Dunkin and overwhelming the staff with a meet up. It also occurred to me in one of his comments when someone asked if Dunkin minded him having meet ups he responded by saying they “tip well and clean up afterwards.” I must be missing something because every meet up video I saw I saw them leaving first so how could they possibly clean up afterwards if they are the first ones out the door? More lies.
Exactly. And even if they did, tipping and cleaning isn’t the only thing that matters. Restaurants need to prepare for a large group of people. Sometimes places like that may need to staff an extra person to handle orders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.