Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, I posted at least 3-4 comments about lovechild that stayed up for some time before I got blocked on the big sweep with the one he responded on a few days ago.
Amazingly, I'm not banned. As usual, I fly below the radar while being a troublemaker.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Amazingly, I'm not banned. As usual, I fly below the radar while being a troublemaker.
I got banned from my first comment "distracted driving isn't good". Pity, I was looking forward to having some fun.

YES. I never want to see those elephant legs thundering toward the camera ever again. 😱
All I kept thinking was "those poor knees are gunna cave in soon". Heavy footed stuff isn't good for obese people if they haven't been building up an exercise program and strengthening the muscles. All that strain. It was just yuck.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So something popped up in my mind. A&P claimed they can’t find a church because of Abbie. Well after hearing that Night to Shine is held at or sponsored by community churches, it’s abundantly clear they can find a church.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So something popped up in my mind. A&P claimed they can’t find a church because of Abbie. Well after hearing that Night to Shine is held at or sponsored by community churches, it’s abundantly clear they can find a church.
Yep, and Night to Shine started there according to A&P so they are in the best place to find out more about churches. But as usual A&P just like to moan and not actually do any proper research. They expect organisations and companies to bend to their will because they have a disabled child. Part of that is doing the best for your child by researching things that benefit them, not sitting back expecting it all to fall into their laps.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I am binge watching the Wee Family. Interesting to see their child interact and engage with activities(not interesting as in surprised, just a big difference to what I see on Fathering Autism). It makes a lot of sense to why Fathering Autism is extremely edited and filled with fluff. Either Asa and Priscilla are in denial about Abbie or they are aware and limit showing her engaging because THEN people might catch on that shes not as advanced as they believe.

I am watching their Christmas Vlog and Braylee is opening her gifts. I don't know why I thought we'd see this kind of content on Fathering Autism. They will show Abbie picking up dog food she spilled, or a diaper she destroyed but they wont show her opening gifts on Christmas? 🤔

• Angry
Bet A&P would find a church if they served donuts and dunkin coffee after the mass 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I am binge watching the Wee Family. Interesting to see their child interact and engage with activities(not interesting as in surprised, just a big difference to what I see on Fathering Autism). It makes a lot of sense to why Fathering Autism is extremely edited and filled with fluff. Either Asa and Priscilla are in denial about Abbie or they are aware and limit showing her engaging because THEN people might catch on that shes not as advanced as they believe.

I am watching their Christmas Vlog and Braylee is opening her gifts. I don't know why I thought we'd see this kind of content on Fathering Autism. They will show Abbie picking up dog food she spilled, or a diaper she destroyed but they wont show her opening gifts on Christmas? 🤔
I love the Wee family. You're right, a huge difference in their vlogs. Another good one is Cody Speaks. Very informative vlog. They don't have youtube. Just Facebook.

Reactions: 5

I feel like the answer to this is pretty clear. The Wee people can engage more with their daughter because she is not nearly as intellectually impaired as Abbie (if at all - I don’t know whether or not IDD is part of her diagnosis). Same with the gifts ... Abbie probably just halfheartedly ripped at the wrapping paper and barely looked at her gifts. Better for A & P to heavily edit and make it seem like Abbie can engage with them than admit she is just too developmentally stunted to do all those things.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I am watching the Disney Vlog from Jen on “Re-Branding Autism”. She is such a joy! Witty, sweet and genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

😮

Wow, I think P really did gain back a LOT of weight. I didn’t think that was possible so soon after surgery.
Well it’s possible if you don’t adopt a healthier lifestyle after the surgery such as eating right and exercising. The surgery is just half of the journey and makes it easier.

• Wow
  • Angry
Is your comment still there? I had a look and couldn't see it, but mind you I'm terrible with finding things and probably missed it.
I still se it but they haven’t answered it. “ Does Disney now allow selfie sticks for cameras? We were told when we went no selfie sticks were allowed😯

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Well I kinda understand now why P ate all her pain and became obese. You get knocked up by a guy when you're young, the guy marries you only because there's a child, he's not home most of the time because of work, he then goes and cheats on you, you have another child with him and discover she has autism, you then discover your husband's affair produced a child and the mom wanted child support when you two can barely support your own family. It's a tough life and food seems to have been her escape. Surgery won't change anything if she doesn't fix the reasons that made her eat in the first place, which requires therapy. Now I don't know if she ever got help, but she needs some if she didn't.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Well I kinda understand now why P ate all her pain and became obese. You get knocked up by a guy when you're young, the guy marries you only because there's a child, he's not home most of the time because of work, he then goes and cheats on you, you have another child with him and discover she has autism, you then discover your husband's affair produced a child and the mom wanted child support when you two can barely support your own family. It's a tough life and food seems to have been her escape. Surgery won't change anything if she doesn't fix the reasons that made her eat in the first place, which requires therapy. Now I don't know if she ever got help, but she needs some if she didn't.
I thought it was really strange, she looked slightly slimmer in the Disney vlog, but I think that may have been the clothing that appeared to make it that way, maybe she was wearing spanx or something? :oops:

But yeah, she has definitely put it back on from a few months ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.