Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed if they are still dressing Abbie in the modified straight jacket at night and also did I read correctly, I try not to click in the vlogs so watch from my reccomend list, that they have abbie on a schedule of bathroom every 45 mins? This was the backpack vlog btw... If so no wonder she signals bathroom all the time, their training her bladder to be a waterfall
I've always hated how they dress her at night tbh...and wonder if that's also why she has sleeping issues. It's no secret that autistic people have sensory problems, me included, so the jacket and big hot onsie is probs making her feel claustrophobic and hot and like she's choking. I know it would make me feel that way. That's also one of the reasons why I stopped watching their channel, because I felt for her, and the sensory pain she must be going through, and yet some people say autistic people have empathy problems!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, his first pick for college is very very expensive and I am 99% sure they don’t qualify for any assistance. Just went through all this last year
I don’t think Isaiah is getting all the scholarships they thought he would. This is nothing against Isaiah, but he’s really not any more special than a lot of kids. They made a comment a few videos ago about scholarships and did he have any word and then it was kind of dropped real quick. I just got the impression that it was something they don’t want to talk about.

He said when they moved to the new house they had stopped using the vest (& backward pj’s too?) & she hasn’t been taking her clothes off. They showed she made a pull ups mess once, I think? He thinks she forgets about certain behaviors when changes occur. The layers w/ the pj’s, hoodie, & denim vest always looks horribly warm & restrictive! And turning the a/c to freezing temps at night so Abbie wouldn’t overheat are not enough. Everyone knows what it’s like to wake up w/ night sweats. So on those nights, she must really be miserable. Could be why she doesn’t sleep well sometimes. Full sleeper pj’s are super warm & best for cold climates imo.
Ditto!

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I found you guys cause I’ve been thinking about how weird this family is for a long time. They are definitely exploiting their “autistic” child and profiting from all the stuff and money that they get from idiots that think they owe them something. I’ll write in bullets so as to not have a long drawn out paragraph... these are all the things I find wrong with them:
1- they want to believe so hard that their daughter is a “typical teenager,” yet they treat here like a toddler. Buying her toddler toys, talking about swinging, etc... smh. Tired of the term “typical teenager” being thrown out there. And I guess they redecorated her room to look like a “typical teenager’s room” ...
2- Abbie can’t even barely communicate and they think that she has a chance at independent living. Why have her vacuum and put dishes away... they and Brandi were basically doing all the work and just chasing Abbie around and waiting for meltdowns
3- they want to take Abbie everywhere but have no respect for others. I would have totally asked for a manager to do something about an unpleasant restaurant experience with her screaming the entire time- at least go when they’re not busy or just do take out. The one vlog where she was rocking and they were sitting in a booth behind other customers, and they just let it go instead of making her switch seats to the other side where there was clearly no one ... like why put people through this mess? On purpose... just to see what you can get away with? Smh
4-they say she communicates through her iPad but literally all they have on there is unhealthy food choices and going out on rides. Ok
5- the whole incident in Jamaica when she had an accident could have been avoided... if you know she drinks salt water then why was she in there for that long? Wow
6- the whole yelling stim is annoying as hell and I bet they could have trained her to not do it when it first started. Seems it’s too late now cause she knows she can get whatever she wants when she annoys them enough by yelling
7- they keep talking about how much of an appetite she has but they’ve literally been rewarding her with food and treats for the longest for doing stuff that needs no reward for ... so what do they expect? It’s ridiculous. I also hate when they say “good girl” or “good job” constantly, like they’re training a dog

Done for now but I’m sure I’ll be back with more. Thanks to all you on here that have exposed this family.

Reactions: 16
I believe they stated when they visited it was very expensive and they were not sure they could afford it. He'd need scholarships. Yes, that was his first choice, and was accepted, but I don't know if they've quite figured out the logistics financially if he can actually go.
This doesn’t surprise me that they have probably tried to push for scholarships and sponsorships for college but he was denied. ASU has the biggest ever freshman class coming in (over 20k). They don’t offer many scholarships at all for out of state because they have so many people in state and they are a feeder for several community colleges in the area (and even have satellite locations in area towns that feed into ASU)...
If there is one thing off limits, I would never contact ASU (even though I do have contacts there) and tell them not to give him scholarships. I think he needs to get far away and I don’t think ASU is far enough... Montreat is completely out too (as it is less than a 2 hour airplane ride from Jacksonville to Asheville and you can get an Uber from there to Montreat for nominal fee)... ASU would require them to rent a vehicle and drive another 2 hours...
I do believe he needs to pick somewhere like Miami, stay as far away as he can, in state and then once he graduates loan-free, he can pick up and move out of state (or country)....

I've always hated how they dress her at night tbh...and wonder if that's also why she has sleeping issues. It's no secret that autistic people have sensory problems, me included, so the jacket and big hot onsie is orobs making her feel claustrophobic and hot and like she's choking. I know it would make me feel that way. That's also one of the reasons why I stopped watching their channel, because I felt for her, and the sensory oain she must be going through, and some people say autistic people have empathy problems!!!!
Me too!!! I have a few that get really hot here and sweat a lot at night.. I would have never put them in a set up like she was in...

Woah, I missed that. Highly inappropriate. If a child needs assistance with bathing then their parents or an appropriate care giver should do this, not her so called "best friend". Disgusting!
I think it is more in appropriate that the dad is bathing his teenage daughter more regularly than her mom does. And he wants to talk about “giving her dignity.” Not to mention the slap on the ass as she was walking up the stairs while he was going to “tuck her in bed.” This is from an older vlog but someone else noticed it ... I knew I wasn’t crazy.

Reactions: 2
I love how the respond to what is said here by doing things in videos. All of a sudden we see two of Abbie's toys and they make a point of listening to her today. How about that?
My thoughts exactly

OMG. You guys, I am new, and just have to say how much I LOVE this site!! Found you as a result of the "scandal" and have legit just been buried reading all the comments LOL.

My pet peeves:

Stop saying shes a "teenager" if you cant treat her like one and she isnt capable of being one. Are any of you in your 14 yr olds face 24/7 with all that "sweet girl" crap? Gag.

And she isnt going to be "cute" much longer. How cute will it be watching a 24 yr old thrash around and yell, shred their pull-up or inhale food like an animal? Its sad and disturbing to think about.

Abbie used to come home and have some reasonable tasks and chores. Now, Asa is so busy "creating" and Priscillas fat ass is too busy trying to look cute dancing on a teenage platform that they toss Abbie on the couch and there she sits. Does she even realize how cringe those videos are?! She is too old, cant dance, I mean I legit get embarrassed for her sometimes...who wants to see that?!

Abbie is still stripping and running through the house naked and tries to jump in the shower with everyone. And I dont care. the fact that Asa is still bathing her...ummm...hell no.

A couple months ago they did a whole video about Abbie "suffering" because insurance was fighting her Depo payment. Depo is roughly $100 bucks. How about cutting back on the Dunkin' or tacky home decor and pay for the shot out of your YT riches if she was "suffering"?

They are setting up her future with lawyers and corporations...so she can continue to receive free medical from the state and SSI, while living in a $569,000 house. No matter how you cut it, its shady. And since they have told us all how "set" Abbie will be, have they bothered to send anything extra to this other child or just the bare minimum required?

Asa's excuse for not being a parent to the 2nd child is weak AF. If he CARED, he'd have sought visitation, which is any parents right. But no...that would disrupt this imagine that they have of this perfect family. Thats why Cilla was crying...because now the world knows that not only are they not Instagram perfect, they are not even decent human beings. Any man or woman who is ok with not opening their heart to a child..??..you got serious issues. But can you picture them trying to introduce this child to her family? I think her "image" is the key. They have both mentioned several times how important it was that her parents "approve" of Asa and are "proud" of him.

Asa..you never wondered about the health, happiness, or well-being of your child? Dont even care enough for basic info? DISGUSTING. :poop:

And to expand on that...if I am not mistaken, their decision to move to Florida closely coincides with discovery of this child. They literally left the state!

Sorry so long, I could go on for days. I used to be a huge fan...but when the money started rolling in things changed and they ceased to be anything other than money-grubbing know-it-all's. Conceited, entitled, and Abbie has become their meal ticket. I promise moving forward I will not post a novella. :)
welcome to the site, I think you will fit in nicely

I’m so glad I found you guys cause I’ve been thinking about how weird this family is for a long time. They are definitely exploiting their “autistic” child and profiting from all the stuff and money that they get from idiots that think they owe them something. I’ll write in bullets so as to not have a long drawn out paragraph... these are all the things I find wrong with them:
1- they want to believe so hard that their daughter is a “typical teenager,” yet they treat here like a toddler. Buying her toddler toys, talking about swinging, etc... smh. Tired of the term “typical teenager” being thrown out there. And I guess they redecorated her room to look like a “typical teenager’s room” ...
2- Abbie can’t even barely communicate and they think that she has a chance at independent living. Why have her vacuum and put dishes away... they and Brandi were basically doing all the work and just chasing Abbie around and waiting for meltdowns
3- they want to take Abbie everywhere but have no respect for others. I would have totally asked for a manager to do something about an unpleasant restaurant experience with her screaming the entire time- at least go when they’re not busy or just do take out. The one vlog where she was rocking and they were sitting in a booth behind other customers, and they just let it go instead of making her switch seats to the other side where there was clearly no one ... like why put people through this mess? On purpose... just to see what you can get away with? Smh
4-they say she communicates through her iPad but literally all they have on there is unhealthy food choices and going out on rides. Ok
5- the whole incident in Jamaica when she had an accident could have been avoided... if you know she drinks salt water then why was she in there for that long? Wow
6- the whole yelling stim is annoying as hell and I bet they could have trained her to not do it when it first started. Seems it’s too late now cause she knows she can get whatever she wants when she annoys them enough by yelling
7- they keep talking about how much of an appetite she has but they’ve literally been rewarding her with food and treats for the longest for doing stuff that needs no reward for ... so what do they expect? It’s ridiculous. I also hate when they say “good girl” or “good job” constantly, like they’re training a dog

Done for now but I’m sure I’ll be back with more. Thanks to all you on here that have exposed this family.
Welcome to the board!!
Also, don't forget on the communication that her iPad is usually in her book bag, completely dead.. She definitely isn't going to be living independently.. Also, yes, I really believe that the whole yelling stem could have been squashed a long time ago but they let it go on because it was too much to try and stop.. Brandy could have given them plenty of pointers to stop it too...

Reactions: 10
Yes, his first pick for college is very very expensive and I am 99% sure they don’t qualify for any assistance. Just went through all this last year
I don’t think Isaiah is getting all the scholarships they thought he would. This is nothing against Isaiah, but he’s really not any more special than a lot of kids. They made a comment a few videos ago about scholarships and did he have any word and then it was kind of dropped real quick. I just got the impression that it was something they don’t want to talk about.
Yeah.
There's a lot they don't wanna talk about.
😆

Reactions: 3
Has anyone also noticed that they only have done 1 report of her shredding her diaper since moving in, they forced her to clean it up and there has been no other reports of her doing it???
I can about guarantee you, if she would have been forced to clean it up many years ago, they could have stopped all the dressing issues when she was smaller... I have two boys that did this, from toddler ages. When they were 4-1/2 years old, I was so tired of cleaning it up.. One day, I went to the store, got a ton of Clorox wipes and some extra small gardening gloves from Dollar Tree... I would wake up every hour and check on them, just so it was fresh and not dried.. Well, I was doing my spot checks and they had gotten up at 3am and started playing.. I brought out the wipes and gloves, they cleaned it up with direction and wiping... They NEVER did it again. We talked all about how bad it was to tear apart diapers, cleaning not being fun, etc...
They can learn but they have to be told and shown and know what happens.. Sadly, I think Abbie never had to clean up until the moved to the new house because lord forbid if P has something dirty in the new house..

Reactions: 11
Welcome to the board!!
Also, don't forget on the communication that her iPad is usually in her book bag, completely dead.. She definitely isn't going to be living independently.. Also, yes, I really believe that the whole yelling stem could have been squashed a long time ago but they let it go on because it was too much to try and stop.. Brandy could have given them plenty of pointers to stop it too...
Yeah but those idiots thought she “needed” to yell and didn’t want to stop it... but I also found it odd that P one day was like “if you’re gonna yell go to your room cause it hurts our ears.” Really? You couldn’t have had that approach years ago when she was learning to yell to get you guys’ attention. Ive always had an inkling that Brandi was the one that called CPS on their ass too. You could tell she was always annoyed and shaking her head in her head. I love how they keep talking about how “young” they were when they got married and had kids... it’s just a cop out for their bad parenting. It’s almost as though they realized that as she was becoming a “teenager” that they totally set her up for failure. Don’t even get me started on the whole potty training, cage thing at her door, and calling her an artist and surfer. So much on my list of how tasteless they are.

Reactions: 1
I went to Dunkin today I can confirm they do not except tips, another lie.
Hmmm... Ours do here.. They have tip jars at the registers and drive thrus.. I don't think they are allowed to accept "big tips" but a dollar or two is always accepted... I have a child addicted to their frozen chocolate drink... It is her "good job" award, weekly, that she has to earn...

Reactions: 4
Sadly, I think Abbie never had to clean up until the moved to the new house because lord forbid if P has something dirty in the new house..
Their old house was rented, so it wasn't their property. They seem to only care when something is their possession. Shows how disinterested they are in helping their daughter. Always an ulterior motive.

Reactions: 5

Florida is a great state for in-state scholarships. With him being in an IB program, I know for a fact, as long as your grades are up you will qualify for Bright Futures. Most IB students will get 100% tuition to an In-state college or community college for 4 years. Plus any scholarships on top of that go directly to the student. We are going through this, and quite frankly it's pretty neat. I would pay for my child to go to any college they choose, but they are intelligent enough to know that earning your own way to college- a free ride essentially- on your own merit IS A BIG DEAL AND SOMETHING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF and to be mighty PROUD of.

But I also understand him wanting to get away and make his own life. Which isn't our situation at all, but I'm not sure what will happen with I's future....but whatever it is....I hope he succeeds. If they have all this YouTube money, then pay for his college, dang!

Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly

welcome to the site, I think you will fit in nicely
I am new here too and discovered this haven due to the scandal that they foolishly revealed yesterday! Lol . I’m with you on the whole teenager bullshit. They literally say “night night” instead of “goodnight”... talking bout “give me a kiss” and all that bs... and then have to tuck her in bed and lay down with her so she can fall asleep- but she’s a “typical teenager.” I also hate and think it is absolutely inappropriate for the dad to be bathing her... cmon now... wtf? And he has the nerve to talk about “her dignity.” Dude if you can bathe her, then you can go inside the room when she has her obgyn visit. Remember that vlog? When he was sitting in the waiting room trying to give a false assumption that he is protecting her privacy and dignity by just sending the wife in there? Smh. Just wow

Reactions: 4
Florida is a great state for in-state scholarships. With him being in an IB program, I know for a fact, as long as your grades are up you will qualify for Bright Futures. Most IB students will get 100% tuition to an In-state college or community college for 4 years. Plus any scholarships on top of that go directly to the student. We are going through this, and quite frankly it's pretty neat. I would pay for my child to go to any college they choose, but they are intelligent enough to know that earning your own way to college- a free ride essentially- on your own merit IS A BIG DEAL AND SOMETHING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF and to be mighty PROUD of.

But I also understand him wanting to get away and make his own life. Which isn't our situation at all, but I'm not sure what will happen with I's future....but whatever it is....I hope he succeeds. If they have all this YouTube money, then pay for his college, dang!
That is what I am saying.. He could literally go to any state school, if he has that good of grades... He could literally walk out with a 4 year degree without any debit.. He could then apply to move anywhere in the whole country or world.. He could go to Miami easily, which is several hours drive from Jacksonville... He would still be far enough away that he could live on campus and not have them in his life...
I wished our state had a program like Florida.. I know many state he does need to leave and if he could without going into severe debit, great but a huge debit like ASU or any other school, isn't what a young 20 year old needs, when trying to continue to get on his own feet..

He wants everyone to think he is a good dad. A good dad takes responsibility for their children. Some where out there is a girl who has been left out of their meeting with the CPA . It’s really disturbing. Regardless of the mother’s wishes, A real man would have made sure she was taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.