Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm when Abbie tried to go upstairs for a bath did u guys hear summer say “we’ll do one after dinner, I’ll do one with u” is she taking showers with Abbie because that’s what it sounds like🤢
Woah, I missed that. Highly inappropriate. If a child needs assistance with bathing then their parents or an appropriate care giver should do this, not her so called "best friend". Disgusting!

Reactions: 10
I think they definitely just have the puppy locked away in a crate somewhere.
That's definitely typical of them.
If anything happened to it, I feel like there will be clickbait and an entire vlog.
He does love to exploit animals and non verbal kids with IDD.
IMO

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestions:

Asa Lies, Priscilla Fake Cries
Douchey Dad Makes Family Look Bad
Illegitimate Child, Another That's Wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Umm when Abbie tried to go upstairs for a bath did u guys hear summer say “we’ll do one after dinner, I’ll do one with u” is she taking showers with Abbie because that’s what it sounds like🤢
She gives Abbie baths, they mentioned it in the Who is Summer video.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I love how the respond to what is said here by doing things in videos. All of a sudden we see two of Abbie's toys and they make a point of listening to her today. How about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anybody else notice on tonight‘s video that Priscilla made a comment or a joke to Isiaiah and said no I didn’t mean about college LOL or something like that.
They were talking about what to have for dinner and they finally made a decision about it and she says to Isaiah, yeah we made a decision and I don’t mean about college!
I thought he made a decision about college. I thought he was going to his first choice in the Carolinas. Mount App?

Did anybody else notice on tonight‘s video that Priscilla made a comment or a joke to Isiaiah and said no I didn’t mean about college LOL or something like that.
They were talking about what to have for dinner and they finally made a decision about it and she says to Isaiah, yeah we made a decision and I don’t mean about college!
I thought he made a decision about college. I thought he was going to his first choice in the Carolinas. Mount App?
I believe they stated when they visited it was very expensive and they were not sure they could afford it. He'd need scholarships. Yes, that was his first choice, and was accepted, but I don't know if they've quite figured out the logistics financially if he can actually go.

Reactions: 3
I believe they stated when they visited it was very expensive and they were not sure they could afford it. He'd need scholarships. Yes, that was his first choice, and was accepted, but I don't know if they've quite figured out the logistics financially if he can actually go.
Imagine if they'd moved into a reasonable sized home and skipped a few meals out a day they could.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh boo hoo.
They can afford it.
Anybody who has an entire damn team of people helping with financial goals has enough money for 4 years of college and could probably sponsor another kid to go.
For them to be poor mouthing about anything shows just how no class they are.
IMO

Reactions: 11
I think their YT money is too good & he’ll end up going where Summer goes. It did surprise me that he has all this college gear (hmm...knowing Isa, maybe he’s just looking for $) yet they’ve been talking about working on scholarships. So I agree, I don’t think NC? will pan out. He might not even qualify for financial aid because they make too much?

Omg check out the end of LGMs receipt video on FA. She plays the Exposed song that is normally at the end of her videos to A&Ps stupid Tik Tok with the wigs. I spit my coffee out I laughed so hard. Its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG. You guys, I am new, and just have to say how much I LOVE this site!! Found you as a result of the "scandal" and have legit just been buried reading all the comments LOL.

My pet peeves:

Stop saying shes a "teenager" if you cant treat her like one and she isnt capable of being one. Are any of you in your 14 yr olds face 24/7 with all that "sweet girl" crap? Gag.

And she isnt going to be "cute" much longer. How cute will it be watching a 24 yr old thrash around and yell, shred their pull-up or inhale food like an animal? Its sad and disturbing to think about.

Abbie used to come home and have some reasonable tasks and chores. Now, Asa is so busy "creating" and Priscillas fat ass is too busy trying to look cute dancing on a teenage platform that they toss Abbie on the couch and there she sits. Does she even realize how cringe those videos are?! She is too old, cant dance, I mean I legit get embarrassed for her sometimes...who wants to see that?!

Abbie is still stripping and running through the house naked and tries to jump in the shower with everyone. And I dont care. the fact that Asa is still bathing her...ummm...hell no.

A couple months ago they did a whole video about Abbie "suffering" because insurance was fighting her Depo payment. Depo is roughly $100 bucks. How about cutting back on the Dunkin' or tacky home decor and pay for the shot out of your YT riches if she was "suffering"?

They are setting up her future with lawyers and corporations...so she can continue to receive free medical from the state and SSI, while living in a $569,000 house. No matter how you cut it, its shady. And since they have told us all how "set" Abbie will be, have they bothered to send anything extra to this other child or just the bare minimum required?

Asa's excuse for not being a parent to the 2nd child is weak AF. If he CARED, he'd have sought visitation, which is any parents right. But no...that would disrupt this imagine that they have of this perfect family. Thats why Cilla was crying...because now the world knows that not only are they not Instagram perfect, they are not even decent human beings. Any man or woman who is ok with not opening their heart to a child..??..you got serious issues. But can you picture them trying to introduce this child to her family? I think her "image" is the key. They have both mentioned several times how important it was that her parents "approve" of Asa and are "proud" of him.

Asa..you never wondered about the health, happiness, or well-being of your child? Dont even care enough for basic info? DISGUSTING. :poop:

And to expand on that...if I am not mistaken, their decision to move to Florida closely coincides with discovery of this child. They literally left the state!

Sorry so long, I could go on for days. I used to be a huge fan...but when the money started rolling in things changed and they ceased to be anything other than money-grubbing know-it-all's. Conceited, entitled, and Abbie has become their meal ticket. I promise moving forward I will not post a novella. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At a gas station getting caught up. How many blogs did they make on the same day? And why were there no wardrobe changes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gives Abbie baths, they mentioned it in the Who is Summer video.
Yeah but the way she worded makes it sound like she is taking a shower with her imo, most people wouldn’t say I’ll do one with u because that implies u are in the shower also then again she seems to have the same level of intelligence as the rest of them! 😁

• Haha
Omg check out the end of LGMs receipt video on FA. She plays the Exposed song that is normally at the end of her videos to A&Ps stupid Tik Tok with the wigs. I spit my coffee out I laughed so hard. Its hilarious
So perfectly done! Wish we could post the clip here.

Reactions: 5
What is wrong with Summer?
She showers with Abbie?
Something is very wrong with that.
"Sister" or not.
I don't know anybody who showers with their sister.
Aren't there rules in respite care at all?
Surely showering with a "client" is a huge no no.
For "all the reasons".
#weirdos

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.