Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants everyone to think he is a good dad. A good dad takes responsibility for their children. Some where out there is a girl who has been left out of their meeting with the CPA . It’s really disturbing. Regardless of the mother’s wishes, A real man would have made sure she was taken care of.
Bingo! The reason for the trusts and the corporations are to keep the $$ in the hands of P and their bio children. FL has laws protecting children from previous marriages, in the event of the death of biological parents. Child from another mother is legally entitled to her cut of A's estate upon his death, regardless of her age at the time. Seems like they are trying to make sure she gets 0% of the "M" Fortune 😆😆( Sorry, to type Fortune and their last name in the same sentence makes me laugh so hard, not laugh at the other child's situation. The little $$ they have made from YouTube reminds me of when people get a tax return and think they have money now. We live a very comfortable life, so seeing their monetary mockery of a disabled girl shines light on the fact that, NO, Ab isn't set for life. She's set until YouTube cash stops flowing in, then it's back to living paycheck to paycheck.)

Reactions: 13
He wants everyone to think he is a good dad. A good dad takes responsibility for their children. Some where out there is a girl who has been left out of their meeting with the CPA . It’s really disturbing. Regardless of the mother’s wishes, A real man would have made sure she was taken care of.
Someday that girl will definitely feel it and it’s not going to be pretty by any means, unfortunately. I really wish they would put themselves aside and make this right for that poor innocent girl. It’s not too late. I would never, ever reach out to anyone regarding this but in my heart I really hope she knows who her dad is at some point because to find out later in life is just beyond devastating and probably permanently damaging. And that’s spoken from true experience here. I’ve been going through it myself for three years now and what I can say is that it is a complete and total shock to every ounce of your being. I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone! Just saying and just vocalizing that thought out loud just in case Asa reads this.

Reactions: 8
Yes, his first pick for college is very very expensive and I am 99% sure they don’t qualify for any assistance. Just went through all this last year
I don’t think Isaiah is getting all the scholarships they thought he would. This is nothing against Isaiah, but he’s really not any more special than a lot of kids. They made a comment a few videos ago about scholarships and did he have any word and then it was kind of dropped real quick. I just got the impression that it was something they don’t want to talk about.
TBH its not that expensive compared to florida (after year 1 at least). In state tuition for a state school in Florida is about 5700 (FSU). Out of state tuition at App State is about 22500, but I'm sure they would only be paying that for a year. Then he will likely scam in state tuition (7700) for the last 3 years. All you have to do is have a residence for a year and say you're not just there for college and you plan to live there forever and you're golden.

Hell, they may already have a residency scam set up, Asa has connections to NC (remember the underage drinking and bad check tickets).

I'm sure they would lie to defraud NC residents out of tax dollars. They do it in Florida with their medical welfare from their half million dollar house... Probably get federal money, too.

Reactions: 7
How does the puppy fit in? Hopefully crapping on the decorations all over the floor. Had a good laugh here. Sad for Abbie.

Thanks
I dont see the puppy on either their instagram, facebook, or their last VLOG... hope something didn't happen... I have a bad feeling about it..

Reactions: 6
I dont see the puppy on either their instagram, facebook, or their last VLOG... hope something didn't happen... I have a bad feeling about it..
yeah really concerned for the puppy. I really hope the explanation is as simple as they've been keeping her in the laundry room while she's been sick or she's back at the vet for further care. they can film tiktoks but none of them can hop on to reply to a single comment asking where the dog is?

I checked Summer's IG and there is a picture of the puppy on there posted tonight on her story. I hope it's genuine and recent and the pup is ok.

Man, they are obsessed with Dunkin. They want sponsored by them. Hope Dunkin don't cave in.

Reactions: 11
What is the CPA? Non-US person here.
Certified Public Accountic
Someday that girl will definitely feel it and it’s not going to be pretty by any means, unfortunately. I really wish they would put themselves aside and make this right for that poor innocent girl. It’s not too late. I would never, ever reach out to anyone regarding this but in my heart I really hope she knows who her dad is at some point because to find out later in life is just beyond devastating and probably permanently damaging. And that’s spoken from true experience here. I’ve been going through it myself for three years now and what I can say is that it is a complete and total shock to every ounce of your being. I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone! Just saying and just vocalizing that thought out loud just in case Asa reads this.
i hope he reads this. He needs to step up and be the man he claims to be. He has a child that he has hidden. Maybe Priss will agree and they can try and fix this . I’m sure she is a lovely girl and deserves the same as Isiah and Abbie. I’ve actually learned a lot about severe autism from his videos. He is still a narcissist and I see that.

Reactions: 9
Me
I have a bad feeling too, they showed Maverick and Nola, nothing about the pup, they even showed Asa’s Dads Husky

Reactions: 2
I loved watching their YouTube channel but something always rubbed me the wrong way. I liked some of their tips given the fact that I've been working special needs kids for the past 13 years.
I couldn't careless what problems they have or had in their marriage. What I can't get past is the fact that Asa didn't fight for his child. That he just let it go like that. In the video he sounds so callous towards his own biological child how dare he. That child did not ask to be brought into this world. I am a woman who's father was absent and as a parent myself I can't get fact that Asa doesn't give a tit about his biological child. In his little brain he only has two kids and those are the only ones that matter. How do you think this other child feels or will feel about this. Argh I would like to say a few choices words to Asa to his face. Because I am noy a keyboard warrior.

TBH its not that expensive compared to florida (after year 1 at least). In state tuition for a state school in Florida is about 5700 (FSU). Out of state tuition at App State is about 22500, but I'm sure they would only be paying that for a year. Then he will likely scam in state tuition (7700) for the last 3 years. All you have to do is have a residence for a year and say you're not just there for college and you plan to live there forever and you're golden.

Hell, they may already have a residency scam set up, Asa has connections to NC (remember the underage drinking and bad check tickets).

I'm sure they would lie to defraud NC residents out of tax dollars. They do it in Florida with their medical welfare from their half million dollar house... Probably get federal money, too.
Just a little bit about your post...
#1 Isaiah goes to a very smart IB school. He supposedly has really good grades. Florida has very good programs for in state students, where they can go for free, to any state school, no matter their family’s income... So, it would be them paying 22500 for out of state tuition plus room and board or them paying 0 for in state...

#2 The parents have to claim they live in state... It combines with my #3, but they already tried to look at this and were told absolutely not by a real estate agent, the reason why...

#3 Abbie is on a Medicaid waiver program that they signed her up for, many years ago. She qualifies based on her disability. On Florida, the waitlist is 7 years and once off the waitlist, she qualifies for Medicaid and services for life, no matter her parents income... If they claimed residency in NC, that means Abbie would have to also have her waiver closed and apply for the Medicaid waiver in NC. Medicaid waivers are not transferable from state to state... The waitlist for the same waiver is 7-10 years.. NC is VERY strict and will report to other states too.. They can try all they want but if they as a family move their address, it will flag in the system and cancel her waiver...

Now, Isaiah could claim he wants to move to NC and live their permanently. To claim in state status though takes 2 years and he would need to move his insurance and driver’s license to NC, once he moves to school..

My husband wants to move out of state. I refused because of how long the waiver lists are, per state... We are waiting in our state and I don’t want to restart that process... It is a nightmare, no matter what state...
Yea.. I see that.. and she appears to be in her crate.
Poor pup.. I wonder if it had to go to the vet and get fluids.. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Now, Isaiah could claim he wants to move to NC and live their permanently. To claim in state status though takes 2 years and he would need to move his insurance and driver’s license to NC, once he moves to school..
off topic, but I'm surprised he could even do it then. at my college, even out of state students who lived there for four years couldn't apply for instate tuition. out of state students are where universities make big $$$.

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I found you guys cause I’ve been thinking about how weird this family is for a long time. They are definitely exploiting their “autistic” child and profiting from all the stuff and money that they get from idiots that think they owe them something. I’ll write in bullets so as to not have a long drawn out paragraph... these are all the things I find wrong with them:
1- they want to believe so hard that their daughter is a “typical teenager,” yet they treat here like a toddler. Buying her toddler toys, talking about swinging, etc... smh. Tired of the term “typical teenager” being thrown out there. And I guess they redecorated her room to look like a “typical teenager’s room” ...
2- Abbie can’t even barely communicate and they think that she has a chance at independent living. Why have her vacuum and put dishes away... they and Brandi were basically doing all the work and just chasing Abbie around and waiting for meltdowns
3- they want to take Abbie everywhere but have no respect for others. I would have totally asked for a manager to do something about an unpleasant restaurant experience with her screaming the entire time- at least go when they’re not busy or just do take out. The one vlog where she was rocking and they were sitting in a booth behind other customers, and they just let it go instead of making her switch seats to the other side where there was clearly no one ... like why put people through this mess? On purpose... just to see what you can get away with? Smh
4-they say she communicates through her iPad but literally all they have on there is unhealthy food choices and going out on rides. Ok
5- the whole incident in Jamaica when she had an accident could have been avoided... if you know she drinks salt water then why was she in there for that long? Wow
6- the whole yelling stim is annoying as hell and I bet they could have trained her to not do it when it first started. Seems it’s too late now cause she knows she can get whatever she wants when she annoys them enough by yelling
7- they keep talking about how much of an appetite she has but they’ve literally been rewarding her with food and treats for the longest for doing stuff that needs no reward for ... so what do they expect? It’s ridiculous. I also hate when they say “good girl” or “good job” constantly, like they’re training a dog

Done for now but I’m sure I’ll be back with more. Thanks to all you on here that have exposed this family.
I find some of your “ bullet points” extremely ignorant, cruel and ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.