Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next VLOG. .. fecal smearing all over new room. All decorations pulled off the wall... curtains flushed down toilet.
Has anyone noticed if they are still dressing Abbie in the modified straight jacket at night and also did I read correctly, I try not to click in the vlogs so watch from my reccomend list, that they have abbie on a schedule of bathroom every 45 mins? This was the backpack vlog btw... If so no wonder she signals bathroom all the time, their training her bladder to be a waterfall

Reactions: 5
Its absolutely frustrating to read all the supportive comments and cult like love on their channel, and P's latest video. I used to be an avid watcher, but after seeing THAT (you know which one) video and reading on this forum, I just cant see them the same.. Failure to pay child support is RECENT and only a small amount of $$, so why act like its irrelevant now? Then the subsequent posts/videos/etc right after, clearly all MONETIZED. They're cashing in on this attention right now, rather than taking a break like I feel most would... it strikes me as very greedy

Reactions: 10
I really don’t want to watch the video, I don’t want to watch pigcilla fake cry for 18 mins. So can someone answer this for me? It looks like he said in it he had told Isiah about it before others did. Did he mean like he told him very recently because this came out? Or years ago when Isaiah was younger?
I think the video is gone!

Reactions: 3
He said we gotta change the name of the vlog to “Abbie and the fur babies” he has no shame. 10 minutes about Audible on a 20 min video.

Reactions: 6
Vlog Summary: He Caught Us! February 20, 2020
  • Ass gets Ab breakfast
  • Sponsored by Audible
  • P kisses Ab and they discuss having spaghetti for dinner
  • Ab struggles with gate, Ass says she doesn’t need to know how to do that anyways
  • P drives Ab to school after an overexaggerated kiss
  • Ass and dad walk dogs
  • Cat is on counter with a toy
  • New channel idea: Abbie and The Fur Babies
  • A&P ramble about Audible, say they use it then admit they don’t.
  • Summer on computer in background
  • Claims he used to read but too busy now
  • P mentions again she is the driver
  • P says she needs to be a better person, Ass suggests personal development
  • Ramble about books on Autism
  • Admit they’ll be caring for her the rest of their lives
  • P says she wants to read “Girl wash your face” cuz all the limelife girls do
  • P freaks out that it’s 7 hours of audio
  • Summer laughs at Ass for claiming to listen to Audible in the shower
  • P used to like reading books like Law Order SVU?
  • P opens some book that starts with “hey girl hey” obnoxiously
  • Ramble about doing taxes and taking out the garbage. P is happy they don’t have to talk to each other.
  • CPA meeting, lawyer, trust fund, has all this lined up for the kids financially (huh, except one, right Ass?)
  • Ab had wild day, Summer takes her.
  • Setting everything up for Ab and Isaiah … (and not the other child)
  • Why do they tell the audience about it? Cuz they’re invested in their lives blah blah blah.
  • Admits YouTube can crash, and they aren’t getting younger
  • Gonna keep doing YT as long as they can, say they’d do it for free and he’d get another job
  • Filmed same time/day as the victim video.
  • Ab rocking on couch, her teacher says she was having attention seeking behaviours, pushed away offered food but then grabbed it.
  • Summer babysitting.
  • P points out “that was an appropriate response” when she tells her she’s leaving
  • Ab yelling stim “going hard”
  • Talking about Ab in front of her while she asks for Swing and Golf Cart.
  • Summer had taken her to the park
  • Ab asks for car ride.
  • Argument about what’s for dinner (they said at breakfast they were having spaghetti, huh?)
  • P hates meal planning
  • P wants bacon and eggs but doesn’t care, now wants string cheese, but Isaiah ate it all.
  • Now getting Ab to choose dinner on her Ipad
  • Ab wants car ride and Wendy’s, does victory lap they listened to her.
  • Going to Wendy’s for dinner.
  • P booping Isaiah’s nose, he witches about acne
  • Ass jokes about downloading Audible for Ab and everyone thinks it’s HILARIOUS. End
Editted: typos & layout

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs, on tonight's vlog they were hearing about how Abbie got on at school that day. She had three people questioning her about "attention seeking" behaviour. P and Summer were the worst, confronting her about it one after the other. Yes, it'll need addressing but does it really need two people (one of them not even her parent) going on about it? Abbie left and went upstairs. Not to mention all the viewers have seen this.

And when P said "I don't wanna be that person", ffs she sounded like a whiny 8 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You know why I’m here lol
Are we sure she just doesn't have bad RBF? Just asking ;-)

Has anyone noticed if they are still dressing Abbie in the modified straight jacket at night and also did I read correctly, I try not to click in the vlogs so watch from my reccomend list, that they have abbie on a schedule of bathroom every 45 mins? This was the backpack vlog btw... If so no wonder she signals bathroom all the time, their training her bladder to be a waterfall
Do you mean the backwards PJ's and vest OR the 'tubes' hoodie?

Reactions: 6
Watched the vlog. What a stomach churning experience, Asa telling Abbie he loves her, telling pricilla he loves her and kissing her on top of her head.
They want to be completely transparent with all their viewers about their financial dealings. Asa wants to look forward to an independent future for Abbie (like that’s going to happen)
More kissing and I love you to Isaiah from cilla. Rainbows everywhere, pass me the sick bucket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He said when they moved to the new house they had stopped using the vest (& backward pj’s too?) & she hasn’t been taking her clothes off. They showed she made a pull ups mess once, I think? He thinks she forgets about certain behaviors when changes occur. The layers w/ the pj’s, hoodie, & denim vest always looks horribly warm & restrictive! And turning the a/c to freezing temps at night so Abbie wouldn’t overheat are not enough. Everyone knows what it’s like to wake up w/ night sweats. So on those nights, she must really be miserable. Could be why she doesn’t sleep well sometimes. Full sleeper pj’s are super warm & best for cold climates imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Full sleeper pj’s are super warm & best for cold climates imo.
Yeah I live in a cold climate and wear thick pj's in winter to sleep. I also have night sweats due to PTSD, it is horrible. I wake up, have been sweating and the room is cold, that makes me shiver uncontrollably. Takes a long time to warm up again.

The puppy was a valentine's (patch up) gift, so that's been a week now. I'm not sure if the recent vlog was made before. I suppose it's possible, but I get the feeling it's not. I'll be glad to be corrected because I'm worried about that poor pup.

The OTT expressions of love was yuck. It was a clear display of "FU" to us so called "garbage people". I can see through their act. Someone call The Academy, there's an Oscar with their name on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Umm when Abbie tried to go upstairs for a bath did u guys hear summer say “we’ll do one after dinner, I’ll do one with u” is she taking showers with Abbie because that’s what it sounds like🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.