Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gluttons! They can all ride the Magical Peloton till their pasture mates come home, but it is not going to do a bit of good when they continue to fill their feed pans up like this. 🐽
Pasture mates!
that's the best ever 😂😂😂😂

Because he hasn't done anything truly worthwhile in his life, he builds up this autism awareness/expert thing. Now, to be fair, I don't think he's ever actually used the word expert to describe himself. But again, his actions and attitude speak otherwise. He really only knows Abbie's form of autism. Not to mention a lot of her autism is affected by her IDD (this is my theory, I don't know it for 100 percent certain). Then you have Abbie's therapists and teachers trying to enlighten and inform Ass-hat, to help educate him, expand his knowledge and know what to do to help Abbie and to benefit her. But he basically just says 'fck that' and does what he wants to do. That's why I was literally laughing out loud the other day when he was talking about how great it was doing video calls with Abbie's speech therapist because she can correct any mistakes that he (and P) are making with Abbie. What complete and utter BULLSHIT!! See, he knows the right things to say, but can't be bothered to actually DO the majority of it. He tries to get away with doing the bare minimum.
Just the way he holds his damn head tells me he thinks he's an expert. At everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How do her legs inflate and deflate from day to day?????? Lol
Lipedema. There are naysayers so I'm not going to argue with folks on here... You know someone has a "friend" with it and knows all about this disease.... Well I have Lipedema and have participated in numerous conferences and am part of a national research study on Lipedema. Classic symptoms are present in both in P and her mom. I'm not a Dr, I'm not diagnosing her but I know it when I see it.

Reactions: 13
Lipedema. There are naysayers so I'm not going to argue with folks on here... You know someone has a "friend" with it and knows all about this disease.... Well I have Lipedema and have participated in numerous conferences and am part of a national research study on Lipedema. Classic symptoms are present in both in P and her mom. I'm not a Dr, I'm not diagnosing her but I know it when I see it.
Thank you...Now I'll be researching!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay. I know I've posted this before but i feel like yall not really understanding what I'm saying.
Like...many of you've posted how maybe Abbie doesnt wanna be filmed or on camera all the time.
But my point is that she doesnt know the difference between being filmed or not. Okay, you say well she closes out the vlog..
true but I say she doesnt know what she's doing. She knows she puts her hand over what Assssa puts in front of her.
You say well she watches film of herself. but she doesnt make that connection between the camera and the finished product.
I dont think it bothers her because she doesnt have any idea what it is.

DISCLAIMER!
If this post sounds like I'm attacking any of yall...heck no..iim not inthe least. Just something i feel strongly about. And in NO WAY am I defending ANYTHING stupid assssa and big prilly do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay. I know I've posted this before but i feel like yall not really understanding what I'm saying.
Like...many of you've posted how maybe Abbie doesnt wanna be filmed or on camera all the time.
But my point is that she doesnt know the difference between being filmed or not. Okay, you say well she closes out the vlog..
true but I say she doesnt know what she's doing. She knows she puts her hand over what Assssa puts in front of her.
You say well she watches film of herself. but she doesnt make that connection between the camera and the finished product.

DISCLAIMER!
If this post sounds like I'm attacking any of yall...heck no..iim not inthe least. Just something i feel strongly about. And in NO WAY am I defending ANYTHING stupid assssa and big prilly do.
I think you're right about that! Didn't As a say he films for 2 or 2 1/2 hours a day usually? That's not really that much and it's chopped up, but what do I really know?

Reactions: 7

DISCLAIMER!
She may not know what the camera is but she knows when she doesn’t want to be bothered. She tried to tell Asa today that she wanted to be left alone but he kept filming.

Reactions: 22
How much of that was touched or breathed on by Abbie? Also.. does anyone suspect there is no new parents and it was a front to talk about slime life baby junk?
I’ve never heard them talk about friends and have never seen friends over at their house. I agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I never took the time to look at the merch and I can't believe people would buy this stuff! And the prices! It's probably the fact that I would NEVER advertise their "brand". Those Dollar Store sunglasses go for 20.00!
I hate to admit that when I "liked" them I bought a couple of pair....and they have both broken.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

DISCLAIMER!
I'm with you mostly....there are times that she looks at him filming her and I feel like I can read her mind that she is thinking he should go away and leave her the f%&k alone. She says NO with a forceful shake of her head and seems to know what she wants. Then it all gets turned upside down, and all I see is a vacant stare and no sign of intelligence or emotion. She is such a mixed bag. Are they over-medicating her to control the aggressiveness? Good chance of that! We know her diet sucks. That child has hormones and emotions that must overwhelm her and no way to express herself appropriately. I find myself wondering what a day of her life must feel like and feel worse that she suffers from the unwitting neglect of her clueless parents. Sorry, it's late, I'm tired, and getting sappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 180961
That plate 🐷 is holding is Abbie's! 😳 1 of those other giant breakfast plates is hers! So much for eating small portions!
What a ludicrous amount of food, no wonder 🐷 is so fat. She thinks by riding the bike she can eat as much as she wants. I wondered how long it would be before they started profiting from covid, their greed and lack of class knows no limits.

View attachment 180967
Surly not even a leghumper can say she looks oh so amazing in this picture!!!! 🙄😳
#apicturepaintsathousandwords

Reactions: 14

DISCLAIMER!
not trying to insult Abbie, but its no different than a performing animal. they don't know why they're doing it, but they know when they dont want to be put on the spot and forced to "perform". whenever the camera is on her, abbie is poked, prodded, tickled, etc so it makes sense that sometimes she's not in the mood for that.

Reactions: 11

DISCLAIMER!
That is fine. I am just curious: What du you base your opinions on? And why do you feel so strongly about this? You don't have to answer, I am really just interested.

not trying to insult Abbie, but its no different than a performing animal. they don't know why they're doing it, but they know when they dont want to be put on the spot and forced to "perform". whenever the camera is on her, abbie is poked, prodded, tickled, etc so it makes sense that sometimes she's not in the mood for that.
She isn't an animal though. We have different ethical standards for humans. And i think that her not knowing what the hell is going on makes the whole deal even worse. And I highly doubt that her family suddenly respects her boundaries and stops tickling and prodding her once the camera is off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It could have been her but doesn’t matter anyways, good thing it’s deleted if it wasn’t.

These ppl are truly batshit. What does paying someone a compliment have anything to do with what she’s talking about.
The paying someone a compliment is towards anyone that has put her down on her channel. Remember she also has said in the past, 'some people need homeschooled in polite lessons' or something to that fact.

Reactions: 8
Yes, and since there is absolutely zero structure to their lives they will rarely notice, and if they do notice, how are they going to narrow down the root cause? They eat different crap from different places almost daily. Unnecessary trips to stores giving Abbie the opportunity to come in contact with god knows what?
Stop auctioning off your pig merch and help your daughter communicate. 🐷 put down the mojitos and toilet train your typical teenager. It just pisses me off, too.
I just can’t believe that she isn’t toilet trained, it’s one thing changing an infant but to have to deal with changing Abbie every day, i just couldn’t handle that, why don’t they do something about it, it really is disgusting.

Reactions: 17
She may not know what the camera is but she knows when she doesn’t want to be bothered. She tried to tell Asa today that she wanted to be left alone but he kept filming.

This is exactly correct.. Abbie knows when he has that metal device, she is interacted with, poked, prodded, tickled, made to do things she doesn’t want to do, interacted with when she is interested in doing something else... This clip shows that she doesn’t want to do anything that he is suggesting. She wants to be left alone but no, Asa has to continue to talk to her and prod her.. I guarantee if it continued, she would have melted down quickly...
She knows that she does get more attention also, when that device is in his hands, she can get away with more and she can do a lot more because they cave when having it...
I agree though, she doesn’t probably correlate that she is being filmed and when she watches the vlogs, I am wondering if she even realizes that it is her on the screen or just a girl that makes the same sounds as her..

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.