Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know they read here and Assa still puts her cheese obsession out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Btw Assa. It’s rude & mentally abusive to talk to Abbie in a passive aggressive tone about how “jokes on her, you wanted to get up early.” Just look at her expression at that moment. She looked sad to me. And no reason to make her more nervous than she already is. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200713_230651.jpg

That plate 🐷 is holding is Abbie's! 😳 1 of those other giant breakfast plates is hers! So much for eating small portions!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Priscilla says Abbie is waiting patiently for breakfast yet shes cleaning out the refrigerator?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200713_231301.jpg

Surly not even a leghumper can say she looks oh so amazing in this picture!!!! 🙄😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Please post this on their yt channel. They have to be made aware that they provide no structure or framework for Abbie. They take nothing seriously nowadays. Tell them from your viewpoint as a diagnosed autistic person. We will all back you up.
I would love to. I tried so often. As an autistic person and as an expert (I mailed my work email once to prove that I am not just some rando on the internet). If I charged my normal rate for this family, I could pay my rent twice over.
It never worked. At first they were very civil, I was a rookie and my "complaints"/pointers were small. The channel was still new. They had a solid support system with crazy nanny and the school and they honestly looked like they were trying and loving. It was mostly about not being crazy about the ABA approach and using food as a reward for everything. That changed when I tuned back in some months ago. I wrote a long, heartfelt comment on youtube. I was saying multiple times that I know they love and want just the best for Abbie. I got a snippy remark from Asa, leghumpers were flooding my inbox and then the comment got deleted.
It is not going to work because it would require them to admit that they are less than perfect. That the almighty Maasses are not experts in all things autism (which no one really expects them to be. Yes, parents know their children best but they are also biased. That's natural). Especially Asa. It would require them to reflect. And I don't see it. I only really care, because it is on Abbies back.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 180961
That plate 🐷 is holding is Abbie's! 😳 1 of those other giant breakfast plates is hers! So much for eating small portions!
Wow all that money spent on her surgery to go back to eating huge portions like that. There is obviously something bigger going on and I hope she sees a counselor or psychologist to find the root cause.

I remember after her surgery she was MISERABLE... as anyone else would be but she was legit depressed. She wasnt ready

Reactions: 16
I haven't even started the video, but can tell you that this is clickbait. A cheap way to get views.
OMG! She is so stupid!!! Most thieves know to check for book safes now. They have became so popular over the last few years that a lot of people got them. It also doesn’t take 2 minutes to pickup every book, feel it and dump it. If the book is way to heavy, then you know it is a safe and to look...
Sigh, she is crazy. They already have him a GreenLight card and he will have a campus card, that can be paused and canceled by an app..
Just wasteful spending..
PS. Just got to the “safe” being unboxed and got tired of screaming at the vlog...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow all that money spent on her surgery to go back to eating huge portions like that. There is obviously something bigger going on and I hope she sees a counselor or psychologist to find the root cause.

I remember after her surgery she was MISERABLE... as anyone else would be but she was legit depressed. She wasnt ready
She brags that paying cash means she didn’t have to have any pre-surgery education or therapy. Like insurance requires it just to be mean

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I would love to. I tried so often. As an autistic person and as an expert (I mailed my work email once to prove that I am not just some rando on the internet). If I charged my normal rate for this family, I could pay my rent twice over.
It never worked. At first they were very civil, I was a rookie and my "complaints"/pointers were small. The channel was still new. They had a solid support system with crazy nanny and the school and they honestly looked like they were trying and loving. It was mostly about not being crazy about the ABA approach and using food as a reward for everything. That changed when I tuned back in some months ago. I wrote a long, heartfelt comment on youtube. I was saying multiple times that I know they love and want just the best for Abbie. I got a snippy remark from Asa, leghumpers were flooding my inbox and then the comment got deleted.
It is not going to work because it would require them to admit that they are less than perfect. That the almighty Maasses are not experts in all things autism (which no one really expects them to be. Yes, parents know their children best but they are also biased. That's natural). Especially Asa. It would require them to reflect. And I don't see it. I only really care, because it is on Abbies back.
Send them a letter in the mail and invite them to reply to you by email.
Their address is out there.
It would be interesting to see if you got a reply.

Reactions: 8

Tonight's vlog 13.7.20
Woo hoo Nala sighting
Jeez just buy fake flowers, you already have fake place settings glued together in your dining room
Damn what a waste of food. Novel idea buy what you'll use, not for the sake of buying
WTF with the hat
Wait are the lights at the pool plugged in or not
Brush her hair already
Idiot, she is telling you to go away
Beached whale on couch
Sure, they'll just walk away with the book, you just showed everyone the safe dumbass
Business meeting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yup jump on the mask bandwagon even though you don't like wearing them and didn't wear them when needed
Cilla saying support small businesses, yea last business I would support is theirs. I support my local small businesses.
The end 😊😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Summer is so immature, why is she giggling and covering her face when they are talking about the dictionary safe and pot.

Woo hoo Nala sighting
Jeez just buy fake flowers, you already have fake place settings glued together in your dining room
Damn what a waste of food. Novel idea buy what you'll use, not for the sake of buying
WTF with the hat
Wait are the lights at the pool plugged in or not
Brush her hair already
Idiot, she is telling you to go away
Beached whale on couch
Sure, they'll just walk away with the book, you just showed everyone the safe dumbass
Business meeting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yup jump on the mask bandwagon even though you don't like wearing them and didn't wear them when needed
Cilla saying support small businesses, yea last business I would support is theirs. I support my local small businesses.
The end 😊😷
Exactly. If he’s so concerned about flowers, how about you turn the camera off....run to the store and get your wife some flowers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.