Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! There is no way she's fitting in a men's XL...ofcourse we seen how she wears skin tight shirts and thinks they 'fit' her. Poor woman asking the question better get herself an xxl atleast.
When I was 204 lbs (5’2), I was a size 2XL tshirt and sometimes even a size 3XL. I was thrilled at about 175 pounds when I could wear a size XL. I was really happy when I could finally wear a size large tshirt...which I still like to wear because I like baggy tshirts and stretchies. I rarely go out so it’s okay. I don’t believe she can fit into an extra large.

Reactions: 15
Also I highly doubt these assholes taught her emotions and feelings. I don’t think she knows what “hurt” means or “sad”. I don’t think she could express herself even if she had those on her iPad. I just don’t believe that she’s that cognizant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh bullshit....... duck her and her lies. I had surgery in December and am 87 lbs down now and just fit in an xl two months ago. I was around 300 lbs to start. No bleeping way at 267 (which she claims, and we all know she’s lying) that she’s in an xl. I mean I guess she can stuff herself in an xl and look like a sausage but that doesn’t mean it fits

Please forgive my less than polite language. I’m currently in the er with possible kidney stones or something else wrong with my kidney. I’m in pain and feeling like crap, so my filter isn’t on
Dilaudid is your friend...I've been in ER 3 times since April with them so all I can say is
If stones I hope they pass easily and feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
THIS!❤What about meal prepping for Abbie. You know she is going to be asking for food, so have small meals available for her. Hard boiled eggs. Small fruit bowl. Sweet peppers and some chicken tenderloins. Some sort of future planning that keeps her from ingesting such crap!
They know she gets frustrated when trying to communicate. She cannot tell them if her belly aches after yet another fast food meal. Heartburn..indigestion. Would it not make sense to be sure to adapt her diet to items that are less likely to cause sensitivities or issues that she can’t voice?
The daily donut to start the sugar fest each day just floors me. Sugar acts as an addictive substance. You get the sugar rush..the sugar high, and then you crash. We all know this, right?!? This leads to hunger, irritable mood, sleepiness which then leads to bad behaviors...especially in a kid that cannot freaking communicate!!!
Last nights vlog: Ab come pick out your movie candy! It was hard to tell, but it looked like the clock said 9:10..regardless, it was dark outside, so it was at least after 8. I hope she kept both their asses up ALL night!😈
They have zero structure in that barn. I know that they try to do the “Well it is Summer break” routine. That is fine and well when you have a kid that has regular sleep patterns, can communicate and is able to self regulate somewhat, but unfortunately for them they do not have that luxury. It is an absolute disservice to Abbie. She would benefit greatly from even just a little schedule. If they woke Abbie up around the same time each day, fed her similar foods also around the same time, they would be able to better gauge if certain things affect her negatively. Not to mention, she would probably develop some sort of more predictable bathroom habits and may be easier to toilet train.
The thing is though, that would mean that Assa and Pork Loins would have to lead by example. That tit ain’t happening. Hog teats would be forced to put down the liquor, beach herself outside of the pool, cancel a FB live or two, keep her cannibal hooves off of the cooter boards and actually think about what is best for Abbie. She has grown too delusional and pretentious. Plus, In my opinion, she would rather do anything else than have to look after Abbie anymore than she already does. Tinkerfuck gets zero respect from me! 🐽😡🐽
This is what especially pisses me off and upsets me about Abbie's very limited communication and the fact that A&P ignore or dismiss a lot of her signing for break or bathroom.
She has no way of telling them if she isn't feeling well or if something is bothering her physically. Asa has said the only way that they even know when she's sick is if she throws up, has a persistent cough, or is sneezing a lot. But, what if she gets a bladder infection? What if she has food sensitivities that - even tho she eats the food - it gives her cramps or diarrhea? What if she gets migraines? Or a sinus infection with sinus pain?? And so on, and so on.
When she's constantly asking for a break or the bathroom, it might be her sensory processing disorder or it could be physically she isn't feeling well.
Then, if she gets upset because of this, they just chalk it up to hormones or Abbie's in a bad mood, she's just having a bad day and we don't know why.
It really makes me feel for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Dilaudid is your friend...I've been in ER 3 times since April with them so all I can say is
If stones I hope they pass easily and feel better soon
they aren’t giving me any iv pain meds. Just my normal pain meds (I have ehlers danlos syndrome so have chronic pain) also my ct scan was normal, but I do have a bad uti!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ass-hat really likes to think of himself as an expert on autism but he ignores so much with Abbie if it doesn't fit his narrative or is inconvenient to him.
My cat knows more about autism than Asa. Just being in the general proximity of someone with autism does not make you an expert. I just means that you know a handful of traits that one autistic person has. My experience is not representative for all people on the spectrum. The decades of data collected are. And even said data is still pretty incomplete.
Asa would actually have to reign in his overblown ego and actually read a book to garner anything useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
THIS is why you get accused of altering your photos, 🐖.
*Drops Mic*
Did some investigating. You can post pictures in the comments on FB. Just save the picture and post it. Probably will get deleted and have leghumpers on the attack, but it may be worth it to drop the mic on their foolishness about her weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
they aren’t giving me any iv pain meds. Just my normal pain meds (I have ehlers danlos syndrome so have chronic pain) also my ct scan was normal, but I do have a bad uti!
That sucks....sometimes I think a UTI is worse. At least with stones once they're passed pain it over but UTI, yup i definitely crossed my legs

Reactions: 5
This is what especially pisses me off and upsets me about Abbie's very limited communication and the fact that A&P ignore or dismiss a lot of her signing for break or bathroom.
She has no way of telling them if she isn't feeling well or if something is bothering her physically. Asa has said the only way that they even know when she's sick is if she throws up, has a persistent cough, or is sneezing a lot. But, what if she gets a bladder infection? What if she has food sensitivities that - even tho she eats the food - it gives her cramps or diarrhea? What if she gets migraines? Or a sinus infection with sinus pain?? And so on, and so on.
When she's constantly asking for a break or the bathroom, it might be her sensory processing disorder or it could be physically she isn't feeling well.
Then, if she gets upset because of this, they just chalk it up to hormones or Abbie's in a bad mood, she's just having a bad day and we don't know why.
It really makes me feel for Abbie.
Yes, and since there is absolutely zero structure to their lives they will rarely notice, and if they do notice, how are they going to narrow down the root cause? They eat different crap from different places almost daily. Unnecessary trips to stores giving Abbie the opportunity to come in contact with god knows what?
Stop auctioning off your pig merch and help your daughter communicate. 🐷 put down the mojitos and toilet train your typical teenager. It just pisses me off, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pink Marshmallow , I agree with you're comment . she does seem to have a very limited form of communication . I find at times watching Fathering Autisim difficult to watch . I see the frustration in Abby's facial expressions , her self stimming , waving of hands and arms , her vocal expressions . To see this behavior brings tears to my eyes . Her medication ? Is it for behavior modification ? Do they give her medication daily ? Do they not give her medication when they are preparing to film her ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching the vlog now,
Tinkerhog is paranoid about running out of food so she has to take out the copious amounts of food already in the fridge to see what needs to be replenished. How about just eating what you have, first? Miss Piggy will search for any little excuse to go grocery shopping. P also says she was surprised by comments saying that they have a lot of stuff in their fridge. She thinks it's normal.
Asa chimes in saying they're feeding five adult size people.

Speaking of Asa, it's clear he just got out of bed, why the hell is he already wearing a baseball cap?? I'm guessing maybe it's to hide bedhead but still.... wearing a hat indoors is one of my pet peeves.

And omg P buying the pot safe book.... is she really that dense...?? Was this just a bit for the vlog...??
I'm going with P being dense & clueless.... possibly something else... lol

***Edited to add I think it was both a bit for the vlog and also she is just that clueless. I think it initially happened off camera and then Ass-hat picked up the camera and asked P and Summer to repeat what just happened. That's why he and Summer were already laughing at P.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
🐽thilla please stop acting like an immature naive valley teenager! Your son is the one going to college not you! I know you feel Asshat robbed you of your youth but it’s really an appaulling ACT you put on, in which has gotten so much worse since you have your 21 years bestie living with you! Just Incase you need a reminder you are a 40 year old wife and mother. Your son doesn’t want to tell you but you are embarrassing the tit out of him. Please seek some professional help!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Going back to daughter #1, I wonder if Asshat's parents would like to meet their granddaughter?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.