Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink Marshmallow , I agree with you're comment . she does seem to have a very limited form of communication . I find at times watching Fathering Autisim difficult to watch . I see the frustration in Abby's facial expressions , her self stimming , waving of hands and arms , her vocal expressions . To see this behavior brings tears to my eyes . Her medication ? Is it for behavior modification ? Do they give her medication daily ? Do they not give her medication when they are preparing to film her ?
I am not pink Marshmallow, but if I may (I hope this is okay @Pink Marshmallow). Abbies medcation are taken every day (as far as we know). Filming doesn't change that. While there is no medication specifically for autism, there are quite a few psychiatric drugs prescribed off label to treat some aspects of it (like making sensory input less painful, helping with establishing a regular sleep schedule, mood stabilizing and calming). All of those things apply to Abbie (that is just a wild guess).
The stimming (like hand waving and vocalizations) are a good thing. They serve multiple purposes. Most people on the spectrum (myself included) do that. Abbie takes it to an extreme though and some behaviours should be reigned in somewhat (not disappear, but decreased to a more manageable degree).
Her deliberate communication is stunted, bordering on nonexistent (which is mostly the fault of her parents) and I agree that she often seems frustrated. Which is understandable given her situation (nobody bothers to listen to her).

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She brags that paying cash means she didn’t have to have any pre-surgery education or therapy. Like insurance requires it just to be mean
All that money gone to waste when it could of gone to the first daughter... idk if I was her I would be upset or I would find it funny that she needed that surgery

Reactions: 11
Lets not forget the new "Abbitude" merch. Anything for a buck.
And I'm sorry, I'm so sick of P acting like Isaiah is a baby. No, not saying she should stock his fake book with weed, but omg...she wakes him up, makes his plate, washes his clothes, until the day school ended he had a bedtime, worried about him playing "bad" video games, etc etc. Then later in the pool she says she is excited for him because he will have freedom to come and go as he pleases without worrying if they "had plans". That should ALREADY be happening. He shouldnt have to run to Target, tour Abbies school, its ridiculous.
I am right there with you. It is beyond ridiculous how P infantilizes Isaiah. Cilla, you already have one child that will forever be a toddler.. Isaiah doesn't need you to baby him. You do way too much for him and get way too upset over the fact that he's growing up. Maybe that's why God-Cilla does all of these things for him?? As a way of trying to stop him from growing up??
I wonder how much of a nervous breakdown Cilla will have when Isaiah is away at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When I was 204 lbs (5’2), I was a size 2XL tshirt and sometimes even a size 3XL. I was thrilled at about 175 pounds when I could wear a size XL. I was really happy when I could finally wear a size large tshirt...which I still like to wear because I like baggy tshirts and stretchies. I rarely go out so it’s okay. I don’t believe she can fit into an extra large.
This is exactly in line with me and sizes. When I was 207 lbs (5'7 ish), I was a 2XL. Now that I'm down to 180, I am back in XL shirts. I'm almost into a 14 in shorts. So I really don't see how she's even the weight she claims to be and wearing the sizes she claims to wear.

(I'm reading and enjoying everything here. In a funk today because my favorite restaurant in NOLA is closing. It's the one my husband and I have celebrated multiple anniversaries and birthdays and eaten at "just because." It is one of many things that have closed their recently. One of my relatives there owned a gallery that closed last year. And a lot of my favorite places are gone. My family there has had to all move into the suburbs to find affordable places to live. And noone in my family likes change.....)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ughhh please stop with the god damn selfies. You’re as fake as the photoshopped pictures you post
She tries to act like a cool hip teenager. Hey Cilla my 17 yr old daughter is 100 times more mature then your nasty ass self. Stop embarrassing yourself you disgusting nasty ass 40 yr old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am right there with you. It is beyond ridiculous how P infantilizes Isaiah. Cilla, you already have one child that will forever be a toddler.. Isaiah doesn't need you to baby him. You do way too much for him and get way too upset over the fact that he's growing up. Maybe that's why God-Cilla does all of these things for him?? As a way of trying to stop him from growing up??
I wonder how much of a nervous breakdown Cilla will have when Isaiah is away at school.
As long as she has Summer I think she will be ok. But in a few years when both Summer and Isaiah are gone she will be miserable. I think her and Asa may start to struggle then.....P will actually start to appreciate her "empty nest" as all of us do, and it will really hit her that Abbie is there to stay. I predict they will place her somewhere before shes 25. I think they're already considering it, despite what they say about Abbie living with them until they pass. How many times have we heard Asa say "Who knows where Abbie will be then?" when discussing the future? A million.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Spirit of Salty , I agree with you're comment Asa has a over blown ego . He is narrcistic . I started watching Fathering Autisim last November , when I was recovering from knee surgery . I noticed right away there is something is off with Asa . Cilla . Coast Guard , he quit . Jobs they have had they have quit . Repair shop they quit . And now they have found something . They are both Narcissists Sociopaths . Through the media they have found a way to find people to feed their sick egos . I believe that many people are kind and have beautiful souls , are very empathetic , understanding , and want to learn about autisim . The sick Asa and Cilla use this for their own advantage . They are living off peoples kindness , they are exploiting not only their vulnerable autistic daughter who can't tell the to stop . They feed off the people who buy their "Merch" and the subscribers . F.U. Asa and Cilla

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My cat knows more about autism than Asa. Just being in the general proximity of someone with autism does not make you an expert. I just means that you know a handful of traits that one autistic person has. My experience is not representative for all people on the spectrum. The decades of data collected are. And even said data is still pretty incomplete.
Asa would actually have to reign in his overblown ego and actually read a book to garner anything useful.
Because he hasn't done anything truly worthwhile in his life, he builds up this autism awareness/expert thing. Now, to be fair, I don't think he's ever actually used the word expert to describe himself. But again, his actions and attitude speak otherwise. He really only knows Abbie's form of autism. Not to mention a lot of her autism is affected by her IDD (this is my theory, I don't know it for 100 percent certain). Then you have Abbie's therapists and teachers trying to enlighten and inform Ass-hat, to help educate him, expand his knowledge and know what to do to help Abbie and to benefit her. But he basically just says 'fck that' and does what he wants to do. That's why I was literally laughing out loud the other day when he was talking about how great it was doing video calls with Abbie's speech therapist because she can correct any mistakes that he (and P) are making with Abbie. What complete and utter BULLSHIT!! See, he knows the right things to say, but can't be bothered to actually DO the majority of it. He tries to get away with doing the bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As long as she has Summer I think she will be ok. But in a few years when both Summer and Isaiah are gone she will be miserable. I think her and Asa may start to struggle then.....P will actually start to appreciate her "empty nest" as all of us do, and it will really hit her that Abbie is there to stay. I predict they will place her somewhere before shes 25. I think they're already considering it, despite what they say about Abbie living with them until they pass. How many times have we heard Asa say "Who knows where Abbie will be then?" when discussing the future? A million.
As long as she is making them money, Abbie will be there.. As soon as the FA channel wanes and people stop buying SlimeLife because Abbie refuses to come on camera or meltdown all the time, they will loose the house and that will be the end of it. They will contact their case manager and tell them that they need to place her within a home and it will be needed pronto..
This is all saying that Asa doesn’t pass away before then. If Asa dies, Abbie will be placed within a home immediately. P cannot handle or take care of Abbie and would need more than just Isaiah and Summer part time...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ughhh please stop with the god damn selfies. You’re as fake as the photoshopped pictures you post
Comment from my mum (half asleep): "Does she audition for a haunted house or something?"

Because he hasn't done anything truly worthwhile in his life, he builds up this autism awareness/expert thing. Now, to be fair, I don't think he's ever actually used the word expert to describe himself. But again, his actions and attitude speak otherwise. He really only knows Abbie's form of autism. Not to mention a lot of her autism is affected by her IDD (this is my theory, I don't know it for 100 percent certain). Then you have Abbie's therapists and teachers trying to enlighten and inform Ass-hat, to help educate him, expand his knowledge and know what to do to help Abbie and to benefit her. But he basically just says 'fck that' and does what he wants to do. That's why I was literally laughing out loud the other day when he was talking about how great it was doing video calls with Abbie's speech therapist because she can correct any mistakes that he (and P) are making with Abbie. What complete and utter BULLSHIT!! See, he knows the right things to say, but can't be bothered to actually DO the majority of it. He tries to get away with doing the bare minimum.
I wish I could like this a thousand times. I didn't laugh when he said this, I practised facepalms...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I only took two things from this
If she thinks that's on point make up she needs glasses
And
More money, more money, more money. The patio stuff was fine, they just keep buying (unless the cushions have taken on certain odors)🤢
Ok 3 things but I don't know about my fellow rattlers but 60 seconds outside and I'm a sweaty mess, sorry TMI, but like the 5 mile peloton ride miracle Cilla doesn't sweat.
Hell she doesn't even glow

Oh and "bomb" foundation... what is she 13
GROW UP and use age appropriate slang🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?
Can someone message me the link. Wracking my brain trying to find it.

Reactions: 1
All the new 💩 is already in the tee spring store so what's his point acting like it will be coming?🤔😏
I never took the time to look at the merch and I can't believe people would buy this stuff! And the prices! It's probably the fact that I would NEVER advertise their "brand". Those Dollar Store sunglasses go for 20.00!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 180967
Surly not even a leghumper can say she looks oh so amazing in this picture!!!! 🙄😳
I couldn’t believe he left that in the vlog! Looks to me like she was on the Peleton 3 times & then binged. Probably puffy from all the carbs & sulfites w/ her cooter board.😆 It grosses me out to see her sit down in the chair & never cover her arse. So her arse & thigh sweat is all over the chairs & couches. And why does she wear short swim dresses??? Ugh! My eyes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is saying "Cilla you're looking more and more like the joker each day" and "tell me how do I ride 5 miles and not sweat" compliments
Guessing she was too lazy to spray water on her face this time
Ok. Shouldn’t she be riding more than 5 miles by now? Also she looks old as hell. Look at those crows feet. She looks at least 10 yrs older than her actual age. She needs some Botox instead of that Slimelife 💩.

Are u freaking serious??!!
Fab fit fun is stupid as fuc!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another for your viewing pleasure
WARNING Spanx is working overtime on this one

I apologize if this was already posted here somewhere 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.