Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And me, please. I've tried looking. But not sure l have the right person!? The girl I'm seeing looks too young.
Someone please DM me. Thanks.
Me as well, too? Sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me. Thanks.

Reactions: 1
Its changed again! Now it has her name and fathering autism fan...someone who is reading here is trying to make sure we see this! So interesting!

And yes...this is the same girl...I think the signing one is when she was younger..the one with her and her sister in the car are probably more recent. The mother looks the same to me too.
I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?

Reactions: 4
Can someone please send me a link to what video yall are talking about? I am curious!

Found it

If they could keep Ab in a crate until they vlog they would too. Right beside Sandy. At least P would. Put the novelty toy up until it's time to play with it for attention (and money.)

And no need to send Ass any links to the other daughter. He will get word of it when he reads here.

I don't feel sorry for that girl in the least. She dodged a bullet not having Ass and P anywhere near her life. Could you imagine how bad things are off camera if the things we do see are this bad?

They will never teach Abby any communication that doesn't fit their narrative. So while she is capable of learning them she will never be taught. And it is ridiculous that he constantly goes on about her eating anything but fresh veg and fruits aren't available for her. She asks for what is offered. NVB are fine treat and snack. Better than cookies, cakes, and candy. But they have the money to have fresh food for her to choose from. Take the trash out of the equation and she cab decide between peppers, carrots, etc.

They both need to start seeing a therapist and nutritionist. The only veg and fruit I have ever seen are not the healthiest ones. Not all fruits and vegetables are created equal...and they food addiction is at the forefront of every vlog. What did they eat, what will they eat, what do they want to eat, what they talk about, what do they do for fun, how do they celebrate.... they need help.
THIS!❤ What about meal prepping for Abbie. You know she is going to be asking for food, so have small meals available for her. Hard boiled eggs. Small fruit bowl. Sweet peppers and some chicken tenderloins. Some sort of future planning that keeps her from ingesting such crap!
They know she gets frustrated when trying to communicate. She cannot tell them if her belly aches after yet another fast food meal. Heartburn..indigestion. Would it not make sense to be sure to adapt her diet to items that are less likely to cause sensitivities or issues that she can’t voice?
The daily donut to start the sugar fest each day just floors me. Sugar acts as an addictive substance. You get the sugar rush..the sugar high, and then you crash. We all know this, right?!? This leads to hunger, irritable mood, sleepiness which then leads to bad behaviors...especially in a kid that cannot freaking communicate!!!
Last nights vlog: Ab come pick out your movie candy! It was hard to tell, but it looked like the clock said 9:10..regardless, it was dark outside, so it was at least after 8. I hope she kept both their asses up ALL night!😈
They have zero structure in that barn. I know that they try to do the “Well it is Summer break” routine. That is fine and well when you have a kid that has regular sleep patterns, can communicate and is able to self regulate somewhat, but unfortunately for them they do not have that luxury. It is an absolute disservice to Abbie. She would benefit greatly from even just a little schedule. If they woke Abbie up around the same time each day, fed her similar foods also around the same time, they would be able to better gauge if certain things affect her negatively. Not to mention, she would probably develop some sort of more predictable bathroom habits and may be easier to toilet train.
The thing is though, that would mean that Assa and Pork Loins would have to lead by example. That tit ain’t happening. Hog teats would be forced to put down the liquor, beach herself outside of the pool, cancel a FB live or two, keep her cannibal hooves off of the cooter boards and actually think about what is best for Abbie. She has grown too delusional and pretentious. Plus, In my opinion, she would rather do anything else than have to look after Abbie anymore than she already does. Tinkerfuck gets zero respect from me! 🐽😡🐽

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?
I'm wondering too...did you see the one that's titled 'fathers day's? I can't figure that one out...a guy and a bunch of very small children...not sure if she is one of them.

Reactions: 4

Next time you photoshop Asa or P, put your head on straight! Your neck is not lined up where it should be!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have seen a picture of her and this girl is too young ,also I have seen her mum and it’s not the one in the video.
The title of the one were she's singing says 'little me singing' so she posted an older video...if you watch the other ones where shes older you can tell.

Reactions: 5
Wait so it's not the actual daughter posting these things? Kinda makes me feel icky then tbh

I found the YouTube videos. It is nice to see a Fathers Day clip. Hopefully, he is a loving, kind and is the type of father figure Assa will never be.👊🏼

Wait so it's not the actual daughter posting these things? Kinda makes me feel icky then tbh
We don't know...it looks like its coming from her. If it is her then it seems to be she's trying to send a message to Assa by adding his channel to the title.

Reactions: 8
That photo where she jumped in.. I am almost 100% sure both she and Sandy were thrown in based on that it just doesn't look like a normal jump in the pool.. I haven't seen Abbie do that before.
Agree, especially the dog, I thought it had been thrown in as soon as I saw it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.