Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the newer members wanting a link may not be able to get it. You need a certain amount of posts/time here before you can message.:( I read her name somewhere but have forgotten it.

Not to derail but it is it as hell here and 98 % humidty. Just miserable. I went to Wally world today to purchase some shifts....you know...moomoos. Something loose with pockets so nothing has to touch my skin!! No bra...no undies! I say "bring back the MooMoo!!!! hehe "all hail to the MooMoo!!!"
Same here! I am already in my second set of clothes! MOO MOO! MOO MOO FOR ALL!🙌🏼

Reactions: 6
Just sent you a dm with the info

Poor you - I used to do medical research so know how you feel. Was it lack of funds? Are you in the UK? Attached to a university? Doing a PhD?
Thank you. I live in Germany, but I am irish (with a lot of Scot mixed in). I have a dual job as a researcher/therapist. I also do ask-an-autistic-type thing for parents, friends or caregivers (I am a bit of a unicorn in my field) and I sometimes teach classes at university.
Anything medical that isn't directly Covid related had its funds slashed. I already had my hours reduced in April (my poor mum, I don't do well with changes to my daily routine) and now it hit one of two projects I'm involved in (it contained neuroimaging and was longitudinal, so expensive as hell).
In the grand scheme of things it isn't a big deal, but it was my first "own" thing since getting my PhD. I also wanted to prove that I didn't get my job as a charity.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought I was a better google ninja, plus my powers failed me. Can someone dm me the link to other daughter’s fan site? My nosy side is itchy.
I tried to send you a dm plus whatamidoinghere but the system wouldnt allow me to. Sorry. I think you have to be a member for longer or post so many posts. Not sure how it works.

Reactions: 2
I tried to send you a dm plus whatamidoinghere but the system wouldnt allow me to. Sorry. I think you have to be a member for longer or post so many posts. Not sure how it works.
dang it. I only joined back in feb. when all this was going down in the first place. well that sucks. Does anyone remember the court sites where you could look up all the info?

I don't see the cuteness if I have the right person, but that's irrelevant... This girl deserves what is owed to her by her loving father. Imagine if the shoe was on Prilly's foot!
I think one of them is from years ago.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Summer doesn’t hang with Becca often, because A&P will try to force Abbie on them.

Reactions: 5
She changed the name on YouTube to her actual name, it at first said “Fathering Autism Fan”, so I really hope that’s her and not an imposter. That leads me to believe whoever made that account reads here.

Reactions: 3
She changed the name on YouTube to her actual name, it at first said “Fathering Autism Fan”, so I really hope that’s her and not an imposter. That leads me to believe whoever made that account reads here.
She is young though anyway. If you look at the family photo of the other daughter that was posted online she looks the same zoomed in.

Its changed again! Now it has her name and fathering autism fan...someone who is reading here is trying to make sure we see this! So interesting!

And yes...this is the same girl...I think the signing one is when she was younger..the one with her and her sister in the car are probably more recent. The mother looks the same to me too.

Edit....ok I see now...it looks like fathering autism was tagged in the title of the videos....ugh...I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.