Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess typical teenagers have long hair...so there's that!
Yup, but she is far from a typical teenager and she is never going to be a typical teenager. I mean who is going to judge her? The other special needs kids at her school?

Reactions: 10
To the Sandy growling thing... her body language didn't match aggression. Dogs mainly communicate via body language, vocalization is more assistive than being a language on its own. She looked more insecure than anything (tail and ears hanging, pacing).
Problem is the same as always...the Massives don't train her. They just expect it to sort itself out (like they always do) That is going to cause problems in the long run. Sandy is still young, but her behaviour can change when she gets older. Raising a dog properly is hard work and we know these Maassholes hate nothing more than work.

Off topic, but it was a hellish day at work. I was told that I have to abandon one of my research projects. That means 18 months of work going down the metaphorical drain. I know that everyone has to make sacrifices and that I am lucky to even have a job. I'm just disappointed and needed to vent...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yup, but she is far from a typical teenager and she is never going to be a typical teenager. I mean who is going to judge her? The other special needs kids at her school?
I only said that because A&P are into mentioning "typical teenage" things when referring to Abbi e and their leg humpers do it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Link for me, please.❤
Just sent you a dm with the info

To the Sandy growling thing... her body language didn't match aggression. Dogs mainly communicate via body language, vocalization is more assistive than being a language on its own. She looked more insecure than anything (tail and ears hanging, pacing).
Problem is the same as always...the Massives don't train her. They just expect it to sort itself out (like they always do) That is going to cause problems in the long run. Sandy is still young, but her behaviour can change when she gets older. Raising a dog properly is hard work and we know these Maassholes hate nothing more than work.

Off topic, but it was a hellish day at work. I was told that I have to abandon one of my research projects. That means 18 months of work going down the metaphorical drain. I know that everyone has to make sacrifices and that I am lucky to even have a job. I'm just disappointed and needed to vent...
Poor you - I used to do medical research so know how you feel. Was it lack of funds? Are you in the UK? Attached to a university? Doing a PhD?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Now I want a moo moo!!!
So basically, in regards to the growling golden, she's growling for attention? Like Abbie does, except Abbie honks.
I see.
I bet that dog only gets out of her crate when they vlog. Kinda like that's when they pay attention (kinda) to Abbie.
I see.
These mf'ers are not fit to be parents of any species.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Look at those eggs .. they are so overdone they do not look edible. I have heard you can tell about a persons cooking skills by the way they cook eggs. Why would she take a photo of that when it looks so awful.??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I thought I was a better google ninja, plus my powers failed me. Can someone dm me the link to other daughter’s fan site? My nosy side is itchy.

Reactions: 6
Seriously! He made some comment about them not wanting to cut it short because it was a "special needs" hair cut. Millions and millions of women have pixie hair cuts. She would look less special needs if it wasn't all ratty around her face all day.
What’s all this about a special needs cut, she is special needs.

Reactions: 9
If they could keep Ab in a crate until they vlog they would too. Right beside Sandy. At least P would. Put the novelty toy up until it's time to play with it for attention (and money.)

And no need to send Ass any links to the other daughter. He will get word of it when he reads here.

I don't feel sorry for that girl in the least. She dodged a bullet not having Ass and P anywhere near her life. Could you imagine how bad things are off camera if the things we do see are this bad?

They will never teach Abby any communication that doesn't fit their narrative. So while she is capable of learning them she will never be taught. And it is ridiculous that he constantly goes on about her eating anything but fresh veg and fruits aren't available for her. She asks for what is offered. NVB are fine treat and snack. Better than cookies, cakes, and candy. But they have the money to have fresh food for her to choose from. Take the trash out of the equation and she cab decide between peppers, carrots, etc.

They both need to start seeing a therapist and nutritionist. The only veg and fruit I have ever seen are not the healthiest ones. Not all fruits and vegetables are created equal...and they food addiction is at the forefront of every vlog. What did they eat, what will they eat, what do they want to eat, what they talk about, what do they do for fun, how do they celebrate.... they need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.