Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isaiah can’t have anything to himself, now his mom is going to be on Twitch🤦‍♀️
It’s just an embarrassment, my boys would( 3 ranging in age from Isaiah upwards, ) be mortified and think I had a screw loose!

Reactions: 11
I just hope this doesn't bring on the leghumper hate to this girl again
TBH I doubt her or her mother would use her real name.
It's probably a pissed off friend or family member who took clips from videos that were on a private source and they're just trying to cause problems

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?
I'm thinking the bombs are going off!!!! Asswipe call your lawyer, hee heee hee

Reactions: 5
I'm thinking the bombs are going off!!!! Asswipe call your lawyer, hee heee hee
I think the videos were removed. I wasn't able to see them.

I hope she is living her best life, tho. The Maass' ought to be ashamed, for so many reasons.

Reactions: 12
I just hope this doesn't bring on the leghumper hate to this girl again
TBH I doubt her or her mother would use her real name.
It's probably a pissed off friend or family member who took clips from videos that were on a private source and they're just trying to cause problems
This child has had multiple instagram accounts dating back to 2015 and someone is using videos from there most likely. Attaching Fathering Autism to the titles on YT is to bait Asa and draw attention to the "scandal" and keep it fresh - hope it works, lol!
Update: They appear to have been removed!

Reactions: 7
This child has had multiple instagram accounts dating back to 2015 and someone is using videos from there most likely. Attaching Fathering Autism to the titles on YT is to bait Asa and draw attention to the "scandal" and keep it fresh - hope it works, lol!
The yt channel has been deleted!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whoever it was may have wanted to bait Assa and keep the "scandal" alive but there is another INNOCENT party that gets dragged back into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Monday everyone
Is saying "Cilla you're looking more and more like the joker each day" and "tell me how do I ride 5 miles and not sweat" compliments
Guessing she was too lazy to spray water on her face this time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoever it was may have wanted to bait Assa and keep the "scandal" alive but there is another INNOCENT party that gets dragged back into it.
It could have been her but doesn’t matter anyways, good thing it’s deleted if it wasn’t.

Happy Monday everyone
These ppl are truly batshit. What does paying someone a compliment have anything to do with what she’s talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It could have been her but doesn’t matter anyways, good thing it’s deleted if it wasn’t.
True it could have been but to what end.
She's better off without him in her life
They're not going to get anymore in support
He sure as all hell isn't going to pay if she goes to college
And
Open herself and her family up all over again to the hate and dozing from leghumpers
All to download less than 10 videos all 1 min or less.
The scandal is still out there and mentioned everytime someone reminds him he has 3 children so IMO why bother doing something like this
Agree or disagree I won't be offended

Oops just noticed your remark was edited after I hit enter

Reactions: 8
Freaking Thilla.

Abby: Nature Valley Bar
Abby: Nature Valley Bar
Thilla: We have cupcakes
Abby leaves
Thilla Hey do you want a cupcake?

Let's push cupcakes over a granola bar. :rolleyes: The girl had a donut earlier.

Summer is just gross.
Why are they not listening to her? She wanted a nature valley bar so they should bloody well get her one. Never mind the cupcakes. If she really wanted a cupcake then she would have selected that option on her AAC first.
She can never make her own decisions or give her own opinions as she is controlled like a puppet by her parents. That girl is nothing more than an animal in the zoo that needs feeding to them.

Reactions: 19
And
Open herself and her family up all over again to the hate and dozing from leghumpers
The scandal is still out there and mentioned everytime someone reminds him he has 3 children so IMO why bother doing something like this

If it was her, could have been a cry for attention. I imagine it’s hard on both her and Isaiah. I feel bad for them in this situation.

Reactions: 7

Anyone who takes money from viewers and complains about buying an overpriced band for their Apple Watch can go fck themselves.
And that watch strap is gross as anything because it's littered with puzzle pieces. Eewww!!

• Haha
And

I doubt very much that the child knows anything about the YT account we saw. There's nothing new to see here and I will just move along.

Why are they not listening to her? She wanted a nature valley bar so they should bloody well get her one. Never mind the cupcakes. If she really wanted a cupcake then she would have selected that option on her AAC first.
She can never make her own decisions or give her own opinions as she is controlled like a puppet by her parents. That girl is nothing more than an animal in the zoo that needs feeding to them.
Especially since they go on and on about the importance of communication. Abbie tries to communicate a lot. It must be unbelievably frustrating for her. Having such a limited vocabulary and even when she utilizes it it gets ignored. It is like someone verbal asking "can I have a glass of water, please?" and the person responds "No, you want tea. You can have tea." And said person gets a reaction like that every single time. No wonder Abbie regresses at such a rapid speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.