Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in hell is she a size 14.😂😂😂😂😂 she's delusional. By just looking at them shorts you can clearly see they are massive and really wide. I'm size 18 and my shorts are several times smaller than them. They are not 14. Maybe a size 24 or even bigger than that
Maybe 1 butt cheek is a size 14...I said before 1 arm maybe so
I've come to a conclusion, her right side is a size 14..juries out on what size her left side and the back boob spanx overflow is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That just shows how little Abbie actually uses her device if Ass is the only one who knows how to use it
This App is an complete mess. It is supposed to be easy and intuitive to use. Dozens upon dozens of food items (which are coincidentally the signs she can semireliably recall) do jack diddly for her communication.
What kind of speech therapist is that anyway? I actually mailed the last vlog to two speech therapists I work with and they both thought that replacing words as vital as want is stupid. How did this person agree to that? Did Assa just hear what he wanted to hear?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Your welcome...
I’m not so nice....
Back on the naughty couch.. Thank goodness we don’t have to worry about missing couch cushions..
I just baked some booger free brownies and made a real charcuterie board so if you have the wine I'll be right with you🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Also ..... I get this feeling Assa and Summer have something going on ...... tonight’s vlog it really stood out , Summer seems to get all giggly around Assa and I noticed she was really starring and smiling at him a lot during the whole cup cake iPad thing ..... they are d as lol just so bizzare !
I often get this feeling too. It might be nothing really. Imagine if she does like asa like that :sick: why would she get all giggly over asa. I know stranger things happen.
She musn't have that great a taste in guys if she's crushing over asa :sick:
Am I a bad person if I hope there is something going on just so asa gets caught and all the drama over it. I don't like anyone being fooled around on even P.
I'm not going to lie I would enjoy watching the fallout and the drama over it all

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This App is an complete mess. It is supposed to be easy and intuitive to use. Dozens upon dozens of food items (which are coincidentally the signs she can semireliably recall) do jack diddly for her communication.
What kind of speech therapist is that anyway? I actually mailed the last vlog to two speech therapists I work with and they both thought that replacing words as vital as want is stupid. How did this person agree to that? Did Assa just hear what he wanted to hear?
According to the almighty Ass-hat, it's only worthwhile to teach Abbie to communicate about items she wants, food, bath, golf cart, music, swing. The rest of the time, A&P just rely on asking her questions like "Do you want to do this? Do you want to eat that?" to which she can either nod yes or shake her head no. Then, a significant amount of the time, if Abbie doesn't choose what they want her to choose or if they can't be bothered to give her what she's asking for - they just ignore and dismiss it.

Then P makes comments that imply that it's Abbie's fault for not communicating better. Or in that other comment where A/P said that autonomy is so important. They have done a very crappy job of teaching her to communicate and then place the blame on her for not communicating effectively. Then they do something idiotic like teaching her the sign for donut instead of something that would actually help her communication skills. In tonite's vlog, going on and on about the cupcakes.

I agree with @mbkw999 and @Gambit, that P not knowing how to use Abbie's device and Ass-hat being the most familiar with it... it's very telling. Yes, Asa is considered the primary caregiver, but for something as important as Abbie's communication device, both A&P should be very familiar with it and know how to use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please do not feel ashamed of yourself. I am not sure if you watch their youtube channel, but she is eating bread, sugar, and potatoes. She is not following any post WLS diet from what I have seen. You do not have to take my word for it, watch a couple vlogs and see for yourself. She drinks a large 32 oz coffee with cream and extra shots of flavoring. Liquid calories! Every day!

This was a copy/paste comment from the pictures Tinkerhog posted of her before and now weight loss.
Funny!!!! People ARE questioning you, big Prilly!

She's got the same shape as her BFF (big fat friend) Lauren Brazee!!
Except Lauren's ass is the size of a barn.
🐖's is just as big as the barn door!
😜
Shes all lumpy & bumpy. Those spanx are havin' a rough time

Ok P, you missed the trucker hat boat by a decade. Does she think shes Snooki? Put your kisser away too. Its as raggedy as the rest of you.
The idea she even calls her lips a kisser...
just kinda grosses me out.

And whose jawline is that...it ain't big prilly's...

Also ..... I get this feeling Assa and Summer have something going on ...... tonight’s vlog it really stood out , Summer seems to get all giggly around Assa and I noticed she was really starring and smiling at him a lot during the whole cup cake iPad thing ..... they are d as lol just so bizzare !
YES YES YES!
Summer & Assssa!
I've always said that!

Whats with her right wrist? Who bends like this? It looks limp.
And her hand ain't on whatever she claims to be a waist. It ended up somewhere on the mountainous area between boobs and huge gut. So it mustve been some weird photoshop.

I'm going for the record here with my comments all joined together.....

Wtf is this all about???
sweet Jesus

Okay. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
They're all together and its creepin me out

SWEET JESUS...that's not a pretty sight

This pic really makes the whole trex arm thing make sense
that is one helluva funky lookin' arm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I thought they had a million ppl to reply to. A comment about eggs being overcooked, good choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe I drank a little to much wine, but, she appears to look thinner in this vlog, especially the face and upper body?? LOL correct me if i'm seeing things ha ha
I thought so too! My guess is that Assssa read here how you can see her true obeseness in the vlogs as opposed to the pictures. So he's trying new angles or something...tryna carry on the WL lie...

Yes. We saw you being creepy Summer.

Not Tink Tink 😂😂😂😂
Summer is just so weird

I can't find it now...but one of y'alls just said "the spanx overflow" and I am out of control laughing alone at 2:45 am....😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I left a comment on her latest Tik Tok. It’s a video of Sandy bugging her but she says she’s too busy “working” :rolleyes:

Dammit I meant she, I had Maverick on my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been wearing my helmet on my rides. Hopefully I am wearing it correctly because suddenly I have developed a horrible neck ache. It hurts to turn my head. Icy Hot is my one saving grace presently, as well as Bayer Back and Body tablets. I wonder if P’s and A’s neck is strained riding the Pelaton. Here is a pic (not a beauty by any means...lol)
You look lovely. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought so too! My guess is that Assssa read here how you can see her true obeseness in the vlogs as opposed to the pictures. So he's trying new angles or something...tryna carry on the WL lie...

Summer is just so weird

I can't find it now...but one of y'alls just said "the spanx overflow" and I am out of control laughing alone at 2:45 am....😂😂😂
You're welcome 😅😅😅
It was either spanx overflow
Or
Back boob cup overflow

I liked the way spanx overflow sounded better🤣

TBH those jean shorts scare me. They look like any minute they're going to blow💥.
I wonder, does she have to grease up to get into them, with Asshats help of course.🤔🤢

• Haha
Good mornin' tattlers

What can I say that hasn't been said? "we decided core words weren't important, we chose candy, cupcakes and donuts for her words" Of all the stupid things to say. I am betting the therapists at JSA have just given up trying to tell Asa anything. He talks over them, interrupts them and knows everything. Seriously...the last sign they taught Abbie was donut and now they bring cupcake back to her ipad. They do not seem to have a clue how addicted they are to food. And Abbie is probably highly addicted to sugar.

Summer acts like a 14 year old the way she talks. I still find everything she does with Abbie as creepy as all get out, as a mom my radar would be going nuts over that. I hate to rumor she and Asa are doing the nasty but she is very giggly and flirty with him, no doubt. Her demeanor completely changes when Asa talks directly to her.

Asa telling fans not to defend them. He meant "stop attacking people and acting like rabid dogs" Maybe he is realizing how bad their die hard fans make them look.

Racism. Racism is not just people who dislike blacks or makes fun of people of color. Blacks who hate white people are racist. People who make fun of those from other countries. Someone on here said "old white women support Trump" I can't remember who said it but that was racist (and ageism:D) as hell. As a woman, I can tell you I have experienced some crappy tit for being female. Seriously, c'mon with all that crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am sorry for going off on the black tee post. I wrote it too quickly & hastily because I am just so GD tired of all the racism going on in our world today. I’ve known for years that all anyone can do is control their own lives. Too many ppl in society think that they can control others. To make a long story short...the only way to truly control racism is to make it so illegal that we’re talking felonies & prison time for ppl who can’t control their mouth. No one wants to live in NK. When FB feeds me video after video of race baiting, sometimes I envision the victim, being able to just administer a quick tranquilizer into the irrational person. I’m staying away from the public. I do agree that some statues should come down & that it does make sense to change certain brand names, etc.

About the M’s...I had never considered FL to be so “southern.” Maybe it’s just them. It also surprises me to imagine it being full of hicks (perhaps less judgy than saying rednecks). I used to always think of FL as being seniorville, tons of New Englanders & also a Cuban influence. So if Assa says things a certain way, I don’t find it racist. If someone is telling racist jokes in ebonics slang, then of course that is wrong. Don’t forget that caucasians & their cultures are made fun of too. But most of the time it’s always about lifting up other countries cultures as if the light skinned ppl in the USA don’t have their own. 🇺🇸 ❤🥳

Reactions: 4
I am a hick, hillbilly, redneck...all of the above. I know for a fact when some people hear my southern/country accent they assume I am not smart, not educated, have rotten teeth and I fucked my cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m one of the friendliest midwesterner east coasters you’ll ever meet & with the laid back personality of the west coast. But I also fly off the handle like a hot blooded Italian. There’s no redneck or southern in my blood. None of my ancestors owned slaves. One was actually a maid who got knocked up by a Duke & had twins. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am a hick, hillbilly, redneck...all of the above. I know for a fact when some people hear my southern/country accent they assume I am not smart, not educated, have rotten teeth and I fucked my cousin.
I like you. You're as batshit as I am

• Haha
I bet she keeps a yeast infection.
As disgusting as that is, you bring up a reality that Tinker Tink Thot probably deals with on the regular.🤮 Tight pants, florida swamp weather combined with all the rolls and folds of pork hide, she is literally a walking can of busted yeast biscuits! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.