Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with her right wrist? Who bends like this? It looks limp.
The real unsolved mystery is why is her lower arm and wrist so thin and tiny🤔
Oh never mind, just another stellar photoshop job by Assa trying to make her look like a Kardashian
Woo Hoo....I didn't realize there's a T Rex emoji...here Cilla "if you're happy and you know it clap your...oops nevermind"🦖🤣🤣

Honest I'm really a nice person 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Seems like to me the context was that apparently, "gangstas" wear black t shirts.
Then Assa breaks out in his African American Vernacular vocabulary, which we have all heard him and Isaiah do on the vlogs. After listening to him on twitch, I wholeheartedly believe this is spoken on a regular basis in that home. It was 2nd nature. It just rollef out of his disgusting mouth.
So yeah, you can say they were talking about black t shirts but to me, it seemed more like they were talking about black people wearing black t shirts then felt compelled to get in the vernacular.
Is it racist as per the definition? I don't think so.
Is it disrespectful and unnecessary?
I'd say yes.
It's not as innocent as discussing a black t shirt 9 years ago and the context being a mystery.
Sorry.
No, just no. Isa went to school w/ more black kids than white. There’s all types of English slang. For anyone to say it’s racist to talk slang is ridiculous! Everyone is a product of their own environment! I completely agree that is is so very wrong to accuse someone of being racist. That type of race baiting will only fuel a race war. Whoever found that screenshot from 9 yrs ago is reaching. Dislike them for exploiting their IDD teen. But some here really need to get a grip!

He also owned a small engine repair shop. You think Harley Davidson owners don’t wear black? Oh, I bet you think bikers wear black because their RrRRRrrracists! lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Wtf is this all about???
I wonder, didn't her mother ever tell her about making stupid faces because your face might freeze like that..a true mom scare tactic
Cilla really is so far up her own ass. She now thinks she's sexy cute with the so call curves and pout.
Guess what 🐷, the duck called and he wants his lips back
OIP.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clare Vosper We’ve had this conversation so many times. Maverick and Isaiah are basically the same person...dog...you know what I mean. Wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Asa response to a leghumper.
Also what does supporter +1 mean and what does it mean when some gives 150 stars??
Are their humpers that stupid? I can’t with these people. I never look at comments but did tonight. Ugh delusional much ? 1 million comments 😂😂😂218 on fb.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮

On her next live I’m going to call her out and ask for her to weigh herself on live. Also she still hasn’t given her screen name for the peloton but claims she’s in a riding group. Also I’m going to call her out about her oversized portions, photoshop, etc.... it will be so much Big Asshat and his chubby fingers won’t be able to keep up😂😂😂
I believe they only tried CBD oil because they mentioned possibly using it for themselves when it didn't show results for Abbie. I don't think they would have mentioned using it for themselves as this would be admitting to using an illegal substance in their state.

Reactions: 3
No, just no. Isa went to school w/ more black kids than white. There’s all types of En
No, just no. Isa went to school w/ more black kids than white. There’s all types of English slang. For anyone to say it’s racist to talk slang is ridiculous! Everyone is a product of their own environment! I completely agree that is is so very wrong to accuse someone of being racist. That type of race baiting will only fuel a race war. Whoever found that screenshot from 9 yrs ago is reaching. Dislike them for exploiting their IDD teen. But some here really need to get a grip!

He also owned a small engine repair shop. You think Harley Davidson owners don’t wear black? Oh, I bet you think bikers wear black because their RrRRRrrracists! lmao
Since you quoted my post...
I never agreed it was racist.
I said it was disrespectful and unnecessary to use "slang" because it is.
When people talk in thick southern accents to drive a point that someone is stupid is also disrespectful. And unnecessary.
Having grown up with bikers and hard core MC members, I am certain that bikers don't wear black because they're racist.
This is how I feel about the original post and that's ok. It's my opinion.
I only replied to clarify.
Thank you for sharing yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I could believe its Ass plate because they said before he is the one who like marmalade. Plus she would not show hers. Probably looked the same or worse. And those eggs looked nasty... and burnt.

She really needs a nutritionist and cooking lessons.

Wanted to toss in my side on the cannabis thing. I have tried different kinds and methods and I have a really adverse reaction to it (and I am old so had plenty of goes at it.) Not knocking it but it isn't for everyone in every situation.
It makes my heart pound and I get paranoid, I do laugh alittle tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2

But no one here actually said that it was racist. At most that it was questionable. I said that as well as saying it was kind of sketchy.
Race baiting will only fuel a race war? I think that's being a bit dramatic. I didn't see anyone taking it that far.

Hmmm.. I see you're standing up for Isaiah and Asa... should I accuse you of being one of the Maassives? It's possible to have empathy for them and stand up for them in certain situations but still mostly dislike them and think of them as crappy people. Isn't it?

You're right. Some people here really do need to get a grip. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I posted and I ain’t reaching for anything. The way everything was worded to me yea sounded that way. Maybe not u you know because I HAVE MY OWN OPNION AND SO DO U. bikers don’t go around talking like there gangsters and referring to wearing a black shirt is gangster. So I have nothing to “reach for” I read it and asked other What people’s Opinions were I didn’t say they were racist I asked what everyone’s input was.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m dying laughing ! Omg you all just crack me up talking about Pigcilla and her clothes being too small ! I have tears running down my face ! Really though -what is actually going on with that back of hers and that back boob thing ? Omg you guys are just sooo funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also ..... I get this feeling Assa and Summer have something going on ...... tonight’s vlog it really stood out , Summer seems to get all giggly around Assa and I noticed she was really starring and smiling at him a lot during the whole cup cake iPad thing ..... they are d as lol just so bizzare !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
To be slightly fair to God-Cilla, I believe she said her top half is a size 14. And that's probably according to Lane Bryant sizing. I think in most other clothing companies she'd be at least an 18 or 20 on top and a 22 - 26 on her bottom half. She's quite pear-shaped.

She really must think people are completely blind as well as stupid if she thinks we'll honestly believe she's the same size as that pic she posted on Instagram with the biking shorts as she is in the vlogs.
She looks like she's pushing 300lbs in this screenshot and those shorts look painfully tight!

Reactions: 12
P doesn’t even know how to use Abbie’s speech device. I find that much sadder than her fashion sense or how she cooks eggs :(
That just shows how little Abbie actually uses her device if Ass is the only one who knows how to use it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.