Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been taking Clonidine for sleep. Been on it for a few years now.

Hydroxyzine has a brand name of Vistaril. It is used frequently as a sedative. It is one of those drugs where you can scream your head off for a procedure (dislocations, setting bones, stitches) but not remember a single thing. I have been taking it for years for its antihistamine properties.

Both Clonidine and Hydroxyzine can be a pain to taper down or completely stop using it. I would think this is something they discuss with Abie's doctor, if either are still working or do they need to adjust the dose. Developing a tolerance to a drug is very common, and require higher doses.
I'm on multiple medications and have experienced developing a tolerance to the meds I'm on. Sometimes I've had to go to a higher dose or change to a different medication.
I would hope that Abbie's Doctor is on top of it. Altho, given A&P's behaviors and dispositions, it wouldn't surprise me if the Dr has suggested taking Abbie off certain meds or lowering the doses but Tinkerhog and Ass-hat wouldn't stand for it.
Asa has said in the past that he doesn't want Abbie to be a medicated doped-up zombie. That's why he dragged his feet for a long time when it was clear that Abbie's current dosages were no longer working for her (due to the tolerance as you mentioned) and Asa was very resistant to the possibility of increasing the meds. While I believe Asa does feel that way for the most part, I sort of wonder if there's another side of him that is glad the meds calm her down and wouldn't be opposed to increasing them (during the times when she's super 'hyped', or having non-stop tantrums all day)
This is just purely my speculation, of course. :)

Reactions: 8
Just stumbled across the following video
I don't remember seeing it on here and it's rather interesting. In a way shows how much they've changed

A telling statement in the description is
"Abbie looks darling with her short haircut"

Amazing what a little over 3 years and leghumpers money will do

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't know why I'm so annoyed by Princess P and her charcuterie boards.
To borrow a phrase from Eddie Izzard, it makes me want to ''twang her into a tree''!!
😆 😆 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Snooze fast as far as today’s vlog goes. I had to make a smart comment. Probably will be deleted though.
1. stupid plug for Abridge app & unnecessary telehealth visit for views
2. everyone lies about doing 5 miles on peloton
3. Sharing of cycling shoes 🤢
4. Abbie on the bike
5. Pigcilla watching App State videos. Why? You’re not going to college. She obviously is trying to recreate her worthless life through Isaiah.
She didn’t have socks on 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't remember seeing it on here and it's rather interesting. In a way shows how much they've changed

Wow. So different. Informative. Now he’s just an arrogant ass with no useful information.

She didn’t have socks on 🤮
I can smell those shoes from here 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems like to me the context was that apparently, "gangstas" wear black t shirts.
Then Assa breaks out in his African American Vernacular vocabulary, which we have all heard him and Isaiah do on the vlogs. After listening to him on twitch, I wholeheartedly believe this is spoken on a regular basis in that home. It was 2nd nature. It just rollef out of his disgusting mouth.
So yeah, you can say they were talking about black t shirts but to me, it seemed more like they were talking about black people wearing black t shirts then felt compelled to get in the vernacular.
Is it racist as per the definition? I don't think so.
Is it disrespectful and unnecessary?
I'd say yes.
It's not as innocent as discussing a black t shirt 9 years ago and the context being a mystery.
Sorry.
Yeah totally not racist. Think he was trying to be funny there...like old skool. This IS old.

• Wow
Under the definition of racist...no.
Should they act that way? Probably not, but it's the younger generation these days to emulate. The word is getting thrown around a lot and is a very serious accusation that can ruin a person's life and reputation if falsely accused. I think a subject we need to avoid...but that's just my opinion.
I’m glad you’re able to avoid it! 👏🏽❤

Reactions: 1

I don't see the smart ass in him and he seems more down to earth!

Reactions: 10
So Asa showed this on his vlog. Are these normal Autism meds? I'm not familiar with any of them.

View attachment 178384
Yes unfortunately but there are better ways to handle her situation IMO. I believe these are mostly for sleep. A gluten free, casein free and soy free diet would probably do her wonders with her sleep issues. I know it did with my son. We were able to reduce his meds to the bare minimum.

The first one, Clonidine, not so sure. It says: This medication is used alone or with other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Clonidine belongs to a class of drugs (central alpha agonists) that act in the brain to lower blood pressure. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.

I wouldn't think that Abbie has high blood pressure but maybe she does??

Ziprasidone makes sense,
This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood disorders (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder). This medication can decrease hallucinations and help you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less agitated, and take a more active part in everyday life. Ziprasidone belongs to a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.

Hydroxyzine is an allergy medication that has a side effect of making someone sleepy. Hydroxyzine is used to treat itching caused by allergies. It is an antihistamine and works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction. Hydroxyzine may also be used short-term to treat anxiety or to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery.

Intuniv, (generic name Guanfacine) This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), as part of a total treatment plan including psychological, educational, and social measures. Unlike other drugs used to treat ADHD, guanfacine is not a stimulant. The exact way that guanfacine works to treat ADHD is unknown. Guanfacine is thought to affect receptors in the parts of the brain that lead to strengthening working memory, reducing distraction, and improving attention and impulse control. Guanfacine may help lessen ADHD symptoms such as being disruptive, inattentive, hyperactive, impulsive, and arguing with adults or losing one's temper.

The last three make sense for Abbie to take. The high blood pressure one, I'm not sure about. That sounds like a med that Asa or P should be taking... lol

(I got this information from the googles)
Intuniv, (generic name Guanfacine) is also an old blood pressure medication that has been repackaged as a extended release for behavioral disorders and the like. Guanfacine was originally released on the market for blood pressure but was very good at controlling it so they found it to be handy for sleep and behavior issues years later.

Those shorts scream can biscuits busting at the seems

Last edited:
Hey yall
just home from work shortly ago
and I MUST BE NUTS
SHE POSTED THAT DAMN CHARCUTERIE BOARD THING AGAIN
what is with these people?
I just posted yesterday how I have hardly ever used that word but once ot twice in my life
And now I'm in some kind of charcuterie board world...I must be in some kinda nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey yall
just home from work shortly ago
and I MUST BE NUTS
SHE POSTED THAT DAMN CHARCUTERIE BOARD THING AGAIN
what is with these people?
I just posted yesterday how I have hardly ever used that word but once ot twice in my life
And now I'm in some kind of charcuterie board world...I must be in some kinda nightmare
She has a charcuterie board obsession! I don't get it!! Like I said earlier, I've never heard someone talk about them so damn much. 🤣 😆
Someone said that she thinks it makes her seem like a real chef (my aplogies, I can't remember who said it) and I think it's that plus she thinks it's trendy and fashionable so, she wants to be a part of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone here believe Prilly actually did the 5 miles?
Anyone here believe she ever even got on the damn thing?

Shes gone from being filmed not being able to get on it...to posting a pretend sweaty picture after her supposed ride..
to lying on the bed casually staring she woke up and put in the 5 miles....

I remember when big Prilly 1st lost weight after surgery, Assssa did this big confession thing on how he never used to be able to film Prilly going upstairs because she had such a hard time with it...but now he could!!!

Hmmm. Dont think he's shown her climbing stairs in awhile.

Her lies will come crashing down. She cant pretend to be getting thin & fit forever when peoples eyes see otherwise. Not a question of if but when.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Caption:
I'm high as a mf'er!!
😂
I agree considering the long list of medications shes on. Too bad they won't consider using medical MJ since they live in a legal state that has autism listed as a qualifying condition. Much safer than using big pharma drugs.

Reactions: 11
I had to look closer at this screen shot.

View attachment 178466

#1 What is that between her back and the chair? Did her spanx finally bust off and land there? :unsure:
#2 Why does she choose too tight clothing? Those shorts are cutting off her second and third thigh.
#3 Her chin came back! I thought she left it at L'Occitane. Assa fix that for us will you? She looks like Alfred Hitchcock in profile.

View attachment 178465
This is fabulous!
But remember Assssa is "so proud" of her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 178441
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets...🐽
Beautiful edit

Did you catch Asshat said he was streaming on Twitch more so he could talk to Isaiaha more at college... P said she was going to start doing that as well. OMG... let him go. Glad I didn't go through college with all this technology where parents could spy on their kids all the time.. we didn't even have cell phones back then.

LOL.. that looks nothing like her latest umpaloompa photoshops. The way her legs look in those shorts is how I would expect the bike shorts to look.... but probably worse (prior to photoshop)
Yeah right, ASSA isn't doing Twitch to stay in touch with I. It's obvious it's only for the possible monetary gains. We live in 2020. What kid doesn't communicate by text message in this time and day ? It's actually their preferred way of communication.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The first one, Clonidine, not so sure. It says: This medication is used alone or with other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Clonidine belongs to a class of drugs (central alpha agonists) that act in the brain to lower blood pressure. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.
I personally am on clonidine, for restless legs/anxiety/racing mind/sleep (I have night terrors and anxiety it does help with both. It’s not it’s main purpose but it works good for what it’s intended for me. I also know the Wee family’s daughter is also on this at bedtime. It’s Way better then the serquil (I’m bad at spelling) that is a anti-psychotic, that is sometimes used for sleep but Can cause extreme lethargy in non Psychotic patients as well as consent hunger... Abby was on prior. Also, the Vistril she’s on is pretty common I’ve also been on it as a as needed thing. It’s sedative, very similar to Benadryl.. just a lil stronger will have the same effects as Benadryl if you take to much.

I do find it a little worrying how many of the medications she’s on lower blood pressure and I hope they keep a eye on it.

but she can sign donuts!!!!
Let’s be honest tho... we all need a little donuts in our lives 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I personally am on clonidine, for restless legs/anxiety/racing mind/sleep (I have night terrors and anxiety it does help with both. It’s not it’s main purpose but it works good for what it’s intended for me. I also know the Wee family’s daughter is also on this at bedtime. It’s Way better then the serquil (I’m bad at spelling) that is a anti-psychotic, that is sometimes used for sleep but Can cause extreme lethargy in non Psychotic patients as well as consent hunger... Abby was on prior. Also, the Vistril she’s on is pretty common I’ve also been on it as a as needed thing. It’s sedative, very similar to Benadryl.. just a lil stronger will have the same effects as Benadryl if you take to much.

I think a lot of medications have increased appetite as a side-effect. I know all of the ones I'm on have it. It doesn't help in Abbie's situation that the whole family are unhealthy eaters. Constant trips to Dunkin, Chick-fil-a, and other fastfood places. Then the stuff Princess P makes tends to have lots of butter, lots of cheese, lots of oil, and thick/creamy sauces.
It seems like A&P think Abbie is okay because she is still relatively slender. But on the inside, her body is probably not very healthy. As she gets older, she'll put on more weight.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.