Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first one, Clonidine, not so sure. It says: This medication is used alone or with other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Clonidine belongs to a class of drugs (central alpha agonists) that act in the brain to lower blood pressure. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.

I wouldn't think that Abbie has high blood pressure but maybe she does??

Ziprasidone makes sense,
This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood disorders (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder). This medication can decrease hallucinations and help you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less agitated, and take a more active part in everyday life. Ziprasidone belongs to a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.

Hydroxyzine is an allergy medication that has a side effect of making someone sleepy. Hydroxyzine is used to treat itching caused by allergies. It is an antihistamine and works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction. Hydroxyzine may also be used short-term to treat anxiety or to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery.

Intuniv, (generic name Guanfacine) This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), as part of a total treatment plan including psychological, educational, and social measures. Unlike other drugs used to treat ADHD, guanfacine is not a stimulant. The exact way that guanfacine works to treat ADHD is unknown. Guanfacine is thought to affect receptors in the parts of the brain that lead to strengthening working memory, reducing distraction, and improving attention and impulse control. Guanfacine may help lessen ADHD symptoms such as being disruptive, inattentive, hyperactive, impulsive, and arguing with adults or losing one's temper.

The last three make sense for Abbie to take. The high blood pressure one, I'm not sure about. That sounds like a med that Asa or P should be taking... lol

(I got this information from the googles)
Clonidine is an antidepressant I have a friend who takes it for his bi- polar and sleep.

Reactions: 9
They are talking about black t-shirts? and this was 9 years ago? It’s hard to tell what the context was or anything.
Seems like to me the context was that apparently, "gangstas" wear black t shirts.
Then Assa breaks out in his African American Vernacular vocabulary, which we have all heard him and Isaiah do on the vlogs. After listening to him on twitch, I wholeheartedly believe this is spoken on a regular basis in that home. It was 2nd nature. It just rollef out of his disgusting mouth.
So yeah, you can say they were talking about black t shirts but to me, it seemed more like they were talking about black people wearing black t shirts then felt compelled to get in the vernacular.
Is it racist as per the definition? I don't think so.
Is it disrespectful and unnecessary?
I'd say yes.
It's not as innocent as discussing a black t shirt 9 years ago and the context being a mystery.
Sorry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Snooze fast as far as today’s vlog goes. I had to make a smart comment. Probably will be deleted though.
1. stupid plug for Abridge app & unnecessary telehealth visit for views
2. everyone lies about doing 5 miles on peloton
3. Sharing of cycling shoes 🤢
4. Abbie on the bike
5. Pigcilla watching App State videos. Why? You’re not going to college. She obviously is trying to recreate her worthless life through Isaiah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just viewed Cilla’s channel, confused why she did a charcuterie board to feed just her family for lunch. Every meal in that house is a huge production. Besides Abbie every one else in that house can throw their own sandwich together.

Reactions: 17
I had to look closer at this screen shot.

thilla_LI (2).jpg

#1 What is that between her back and the chair? Did her spanx finally bust off and land there? :unsure:
#2 Why does she choose too tight clothing? Those shorts are cutting off her second and third thigh.
#3 Her chin came back! I thought she left it at L'Occitane. Assa fix that for us will you? She looks like Alfred Hitchcock in profile.

1594428633473.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Snooze fast as far as today’s vlog goes. I had to make a smart comment. Probably will be deleted though.
1. stupid plug for Abridge app & unnecessary telehealth visit for views
2. everyone lies about doing 5 miles on peloton
3. Sharing of cycling shoes 🤢
4. Abbie on the bike
5. Pigcilla watching App State videos. Why? You’re not going to college. She obviously is trying to recreate her worthless life through Isaiah.
Did you catch Asshat said he was streaming on Twitch more so he could talk to Isaiaha more at college... P said she was going to start doing that as well. OMG... let him go. Glad I didn't go through college with all this technology where parents could spy on their kids all the time.. we didn't even have cell phones back then.

I had to look closer at this screen shot.

View attachment 178466

#1 What is that between her back and the chair? Did her spanx finally bust off and land there? :unsure:
#2 Why does she choose too tight clothing? Those shorts are cutting off her second and third thigh.
#3 Her chin came back! I thought she left it at L'Occitane. Assa fix that for us will you? She looks like Alfred Hitchcock in profile.

View attachment 178465
LOL.. that looks nothing like her latest umpaloompa photoshops. The way her legs look in those shorts is how I would expect the bike shorts to look.... but probably worse (prior to photoshop)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank You Very Much! 😹 Next, I may try Violet Beauregard! LOL! After she blows up like a giant blueberry!
Tid bit of useless information but the kid who played Charlie Bucket graduated from high school with my sister
Can you tell I'm bored
And I think Violet blown up was still thinner than 🐷😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure how to write on these things because I never have lol but I just watched today's vlog - where abby can peddle. Did anyone else notice when P was sitting with the guy on zoom her legs? You can see where the spanx are cutting into her thighs right above the bottom of the shorts. Its extremely weird that she had the surgery then never mentions check up doctors appointments or her eating habits. That would be alot more enjoyable to watch then her acting like she cooks & her cake working. Did anyone see the english muffin yesterday? 🙄 asa tried to say he told her to take a break with the peloton & then goes into say she does it a couple times a week - hasnt she only had it for a week? I use to be really big fans but then I started to notice P & how she seems so fake. Something tells me her cooking is only for the vlog. Shes also stated before that her parents were not very strict when she was young so I'm wondering if that's what made her a lazy adult. She doesnt seem to ever have had a legitimate job unless I missed it? She constantly says shes working but we all know Mlms are a scam & she has 2. Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this

Reactions: 18
Clonidine is an antidepressant I have a friend who takes it for his bi- polar and sleep.
Ah, you're right. I found this:

Clonidine
In the US, Clonidine (clonidine systemic) is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting and is used to treat ADHD, Alcohol Withdrawal, Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation, Benzodiazepine Withdrawal, Bipolar Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Hyperhidrosis, Hypertensive Emergency, Insomnia - Stimulant-Associated, Migraine Prevention, Opiate Withdrawal, Pain, Perimenopausal Symptoms, Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis, Postanesthetic Shivering, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Restless Legs Syndrome, Smoking Cessation, Tardive Dyskinesia, Tourette's Syndrome and Ulcerative Colitis.

Reactions: 2
Ah, you're right. I found this:

Clonidine
In the US, Clonidine (clonidine systemic) is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting and is used to treat ADHD, Alcohol Withdrawal, Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation, Benzodiazepine Withdrawal, Bipolar Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Hyperhidrosis, Hypertensive Emergency, Insomnia - Stimulant-Associated, Migraine Prevention, Opiate Withdrawal, Pain, Perimenopausal Symptoms, Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis, Postanesthetic Shivering, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Restless Legs Syndrome, Smoking Cessation, Tardive Dyskinesia, Tourette's Syndrome and Ulcerative Colitis.
My mom takes clonodine as an emergency med when her BP is out of control.. and it knocks her out for the day. I wonder if Abbie takes it to sleep?

Reactions: 5
My mom takes clonodine as an emergency med when her BP is out of control.. and it knocks her out for the day. I wonder if Abbie takes it to sleep?
Most likely, I would think. And to keep her calmer during the day (along with her other meds that have a calming/tranquilizing effect).

Reactions: 7
Clonidine is very normal for kids on Autism. My oldest daughter takes it for sleeping. She has extreme anxiety and can’t sleep well...
My youngest did take it to but it wasn’t helping and we had to take him off because once we increased it (to the top), it bottomed out his bp. So, the dr had to find new meds to use..
It is usually seen for sleeping issues...
I have used all the others (minus the sczipho) meds... All the others are normal medications. We haven’t had a child to what Abbie is, so she would probably need something stronger on the mood regulator than what my children need..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.