Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

firefly0434

Just sent you a dm
Could you send it to me as well? Pretty please!

I only said that because A&P are into mentioning "typical teenage" things when referring to Abbi e and their leg humpers do it too.
I know, I wasn't trying to be snarky towards you! They are idiots, your child is NOT normal just cut her damn hair already so its out of the poor kids face.

What’s all this about a special needs cut, she is special needs.
He said somewhere that he didn't want to cut it short again because it makes her looks special needs....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
That reminds me of something I read about the hydroxyzine that Abbie is also taking. From what I've read, it's primarily for allergies, an anti-histamine, but it has sedative or tranquilizing side effects. The info I read also said it is meant to be taken on a short term basis. But from what I know, Abbie has been taking it for at least three years straight (maybe more, I don't recall exactly when she started taking it).
I have been taking Clonidine for sleep. Been on it for a few years now.

Hydroxyzine has a brand name of Vistaril. It is used frequently as a sedative. It is one of those drugs where you can scream your head off for a procedure (dislocations, setting bones, stitches) but not remember a single thing. I have been taking it for years for its antihistamine properties.

Both Clonidine and Hydroxyzine can be a pain to taper down or completely stop using it. I would think this is something they discuss with Abie's doctor, if either are still working or do they need to adjust the dose. Developing a tolerance to a drug is very common, and require higher doses.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And Jon Brazee is killin' it on his weight loss journey. Like watching his vlog and progress. He didn't take the easy way out like Piglips did. I give him credit for that.
Can you tell me the name of his vlog? I looked on YT but when I search his name I just get results for Laurens vlog.

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?
I'm wondering too...did you see the one that's titled 'fathers day's? I can't figure that one out...a guy and a bunch of very small children...not sure if she is one of them.

ImNosy

No, just no. Isa went to school w/ more black kids than white. There’s all types of English slang. For anyone to say it’s racist to talk slang is ridiculous! Everyone is a product of their own environment! I completely agree that is is so very wrong to accuse someone of being racist. That type of race baiting will only fuel a race war. Whoever found that screenshot from 9 yrs ago is reaching. Dislike them for exploiting their IDD teen. But some here really need to get a grip!

He also owned a small engine repair shop. You think Harley Davidson owners don’t wear black? Oh, I bet you think bikers wear black because their RrRRRrrracists! lmao
Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SunnyDale

VIP Member
They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮

On her next live I’m going to call her out and ask for her to weigh herself on live. Also she still hasn’t given her screen name for the peloton but claims she’s in a riding group. Also I’m going to call her out about her oversized portions, photoshop, etc.... it will be so much Big Asshat and his chubby fingers won’t be able to keep up😂😂😂
I believe they only tried CBD oil because they mentioned possibly using it for themselves when it didn't show results for Abbie. I don't think they would have mentioned using it for themselves as this would be admitting to using an illegal substance in their state.

lovesis

VIP Member
She changed the name on YouTube to her actual name, it at first said “Fathering Autism Fan”, so I really hope that’s her and not an imposter. That leads me to believe whoever made that account reads here.

Yirca

Even if they are, it's like me saying I have 100 friends. 2 that I talk with daily. And when one of the 100 says "Why don't you talk to me?" I say well I have 100 friends so you can't expect me to talk to everyone. That's what they're doing.

She is clearly missing the wrist bone gene.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 179193
But of course, Susan! Yeesh...these people!!!!!

• Haha