Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I could believe its Ass plate because they said before he is the one who like marmalade. Plus she would not show hers. Probably looked the same or worse. And those eggs looked nasty... and burnt.

She really needs a nutritionist and cooking lessons.

Wanted to toss in my side on the cannabis thing. I have tried different kinds and methods and I have a really adverse reaction to it (and I am old so had plenty of goes at it.) Not knocking it but it isn't for everyone in every situation.
It makes my heart pound and I get paranoid, I do laugh alittle tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I’m 5’7” and weigh 125. Most of that is boob weight so no bra is a no go for me. For reference, my bra size is a 32G. I can never find my size.
I’m carrying around triple D’s, I totally get it, I’m 5’3 130, I’m small framed, they’re so uncomfortable, I’m going to get a reduction in the near future, even when I’m at my skinny weight, the loose skin is still heavy!

I thought I was a better google ninja, plus my powers failed me. Can someone dm me the link to other daughter’s fan site? My nosy side is itchy.
I tried to send you a dm plus whatamidoinghere but the system wouldnt allow me to. Sorry. I think you have to be a member for longer or post so many posts. Not sure how it works.

Link for me, please.❤
Just sent you a dm with the info

To the Sandy growling thing... her body language didn't match aggression. Dogs mainly communicate via body language, vocalization is more assistive than being a language on its own. She looked more insecure than anything (tail and ears hanging, pacing).
Problem is the same as always...the Massives don't train her. They just expect it to sort itself out (like they always do) That is going to cause problems in the long run. Sandy is still young, but her behaviour can change when she gets older. Raising a dog properly is hard work and we know these Maassholes hate nothing more than work.

Off topic, but it was a hellish day at work. I was told that I have to abandon one of my research projects. That means 18 months of work going down the metaphorical drain. I know that everyone has to make sacrifices and that I am lucky to even have a job. I'm just disappointed and needed to vent...
Poor you - I used to do medical research so know how you feel. Was it lack of funds? Are you in the UK? Attached to a university? Doing a PhD?

• Sad

Gina

I’m 5’7” and weigh 125. Most of that is boob weight so no bra is a no go for me. For reference, my bra size is a 32G. I can never find my size.
Do you have a Hot Topic store? I’m a G and they order me my size or you can get them online.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Clonidine is an antidepressant I have a friend who takes it for his bi- polar and sleep.
Ah, you're right. I found this:

Clonidine
In the US, Clonidine (clonidine systemic) is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting and is used to treat ADHD, Alcohol Withdrawal, Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation, Benzodiazepine Withdrawal, Bipolar Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Hyperhidrosis, Hypertensive Emergency, Insomnia - Stimulant-Associated, Migraine Prevention, Opiate Withdrawal, Pain, Perimenopausal Symptoms, Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis, Postanesthetic Shivering, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Restless Legs Syndrome, Smoking Cessation, Tardive Dyskinesia, Tourette's Syndrome and Ulcerative Colitis.

Sweetums

VIP Member
If this isnt allowed, please dont put me in time out agas in. Someone asked where they could find John Brazees vlog.

• Wow

Srsmom

VIP Member
I have been taking Clonidine for sleep. Been on it for a few years now.

Hydroxyzine has a brand name of Vistaril. It is used frequently as a sedative. It is one of those drugs where you can scream your head off for a procedure (dislocations, setting bones, stitches) but not remember a single thing. I have been taking it for years for its antihistamine properties.

Both Clonidine and Hydroxyzine can be a pain to taper down or completely stop using it. I would think this is something they discuss with Abie's doctor, if either are still working or do they need to adjust the dose. Developing a tolerance to a drug is very common, and require higher doses.
May I ask your hydroxyzine dosage? I take 75 mg for sleep occasionally and it barely does anything. 🤷‍♀️