Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumoss

I dont think itd actually his other daughters YouTube channel. Just think, if you were her age would you post a video of yourself singing when you were younger?

Reactions: 4

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
I have a 4 inch scar on the back of my calf that even 12 years later I can't stand to touch the area because of nerve damage. They have to go DEEP when removing tissue, I don't mess around with the sun anymore.
Yep. I had one on the top of my ear! Not a lot of extra spare skin there. A miracle it even healed up.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Hey! Just curious if you want to share what your adverse reactions have been and what you’ve tried? You don’t have to share if you don’t want to. You can also just message me :)
Couldn't tell you what exactly what it all was since it's been a good bit. Least reaction I had was lose of appetite, fidgety, and headaches. Worse was full blown panic and anxiety attacks, heart arrhythmias, and nausea.

• Sad

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Yes! then we could post without getting deleted or blocked. Of course the fans would report it to YT over and over and try to get it taken down. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it....can't someone make one?
All one would need is a Google account. A YouTube name. And boom! Set up an account and post! Simples.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
I understand those new parents need all the help they can get but is accepting uncooked finger foods during a pandemic from friends who don't follow proper safety guidelines the smartest move?
I thought only hot/cooked food could be shared at the moment!?

I am sorry for going off on the black tee post. I wrote it too quickly & hastily because I am just so GD tired of all the racism going on in our world today. I’ve known for years that all anyone can do is control their own lives. Too many ppl in society think that they can control others. To make a long story short...the only way to truly control racism is to make it so illegal that we’re talking felonies & prison time for ppl who can’t control their mouth. No one wants to live in NK. When FB feeds me video after video of race baiting, sometimes I envision the victim, being able to just administer a quick tranquilizer into the irrational person. I’m staying away from the public. I do agree that some statues should come down & that it does make sense to change certain brand names, etc.

About the M’s...I had never considered FL to be so “southern.” Maybe it’s just them. It also surprises me to imagine it being full of hicks (perhaps less judgy than saying rednecks). I used to always think of FL as being seniorville, tons of New Englanders & also a Cuban influence. So if Assa says things a certain way, I don’t find it racist. If someone is telling racist jokes in ebonics slang, then of course that is wrong. Don’t forget that caucasians & their cultures are made fun of too. But most of the time it’s always about lifting up other countries cultures as if the light skinned ppl in the USA don’t have their own. 🇺🇸 ❤🥳

lillibb

VIP Member
Do you have recreational as an option or just
medical? Most dispensaries sell the same exact products either way, it’s just a matter of it being more expensive if you don’t have the card. For many it’s worth paying the extra price as opposed to going through the hurdles of obtaining the card.
Not legal in this state...only Medical is.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for your thoughts on the growling golden.
In my world, a growling dog is not a behavior that should be ignored. Because Assa dismissed it, and I have never had a golden, I thought I'd ask. 😁
Unrelated - can I have that link? 😁
Thanks!
Link for me too, please! ❤

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
Ok, so I've been lurking here for months and never made an account, but the dictionary thing was just so weird to me that I had to do it. When she mentioned multiple blogs recommending it, I had to pause the video and take like 30 seconds to process that. I googled "college packing list" and opened every link on the first page then reworded my search and did the same thing like 5 times. Most of these links had really extensive lists with 100 or more suggestions and, while some did mention a safe in general, not a single one mentioned a secret safe. She's gotta have some SERIOUS anxiety to end up on multiple blogs describing this paranoid garbage in detail. She absolutely CANNOT risk sending her little baby newborn to college even .01% unprepared
was there a link included? They are just trying to profit it off it, imho.

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
If clonidine sounds like a remedy for all ills, bear in mind that it's approved by the Food and Drug Administration only to treat high blood pressure, and as an injection in combination with other medications, to ease severe cancer pain.

However, it's likely that doctors prescribe clonidine for more off-label uses than for its approved use. But the evidence for many of those off-label uses consists of only a few studies that are too small or that have other shortcomings which prevents making a clear recommendation. Where the evidence is sufficient to support its use, clonidine is generally recommended as a second-choice or additional medication when preferred treatments aren't effective or can't be used.

Available as a pill, skin patch, or an injection, clonidine works by controlling certain nerve impulses. As a result, it decreases your heart rate and relaxes blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily through the body. Studies indicate that it can be useful sometimes for the following off-label indications:
Studies suggest that clonidine may be more valuable as an adjunct medication to treat secondary ADHD symptoms and the side effects of stimulants. Those may include aggression, jittery behavior, irritability, tics, and insomnia. Clonidine is among the most commonly prescribed drugs to treat insomnia for children with ADHD, according to a survey of more than 1,200 child psychiatrists. However, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine advises first trying behavioral strategies for pediatric insomnia and using medication sparingly. Consumer Reports medical advisors urge people to avoid taking medication to treat the side effects of another drug unless that drug is essential.

Last edited:
Its changed again! Now it has her name and fathering autism fan...someone who is reading here is trying to make sure we see this! So interesting!

And yes...this is the same girl...I think the signing one is when she was younger..the one with her and her sister in the car are probably more recent. The mother looks the same to me too.
I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?