Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scwid

True it could have been but to what end.
She's better off without him in her life
They're not going to get anymore in support
He sure as all hell isn't going to pay if she goes to college
And
Open herself and her family up all over again to the hate and dozing from leghumpers
All to download less than 10 videos all 1 min or less.
The scandal is still out there and mentioned everytime someone reminds him he has 3 children so IMO why bother doing something like this
Agree or disagree I won't be offended

Oops just noticed your remark was edited after I hit enter
I doubt very much that the child knows anything about the YT account we saw. There's nothing new to see here and I will just move along.

Reactions: 5

Yirca

Seriously! He made some comment about them not wanting to cut it short because it was a "special needs" hair cut. Millions and millions of women have pixie hair cuts. She would look less special needs if it wasn't all ratty around her face all day.
I guess typical teenagers have long hair...so there's that!

Me too please!! 😁

I noticed on 🐷's fattening crap + things, I can see the comments but can't comment myself. Does that mean I'm blocked?? Whatever shall I do??
Have you said something derogatory previously?

I can't believe that universities have whole courses on ABA. It's abuse as it trains autistic people to be someone they're not and it causes PTSD. I hope he finds a different course to do which doesn't involve this.
Why is ABA so widespread? What is the alternative?

I’ve been wearing my helmet on my rides. Hopefully I am wearing it correctly because suddenly I have developed a horrible neck ache. It hurts to turn my head. Icy Hot is my one saving grace presently, as well as Bayer Back and Body tablets. I wonder if P’s and A’s neck is strained riding the Pelaton. Here is a pic (not a beauty by any means...lol)
You look lovely. :)

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I found the YouTube videos. It is nice to see a Fathers Day clip. Hopefully, he is a loving, kind and is the type of father figure Assa will never be.👊🏼

Yirca

He uses the pool for that. LoL
I'm so tired of the baseball cap look on everyone! But I don't know exactly why. Thank God my son wears one only occasionally and never at the table. However, I will take a Fedora any day lol

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This is where google info gets a bit confusing, some websites I looked at listed it as an anti-hypertensive, and others like drugs.com list it as Antiadrenergic.

But, in either case, you're right. It's not an anti-depressant. It just has properties that treat things like anxiety and the other things I mentioned in a previous post.
Yeah it can be. Anti-hypertensive is the class. Antiadrenergic is the term for the type of agents in the drug, and there can be many agent combinations in a pill to treat different things. For example, BETA blockers, ACE inhibitors, even cholesterol medicine is considered an anti-hypertensive...but are made with different agents for those purposes. One reason Clonidine is a popular multi purpose drug is it because it helps with physical symptoms of anxiety or drug withdrawal like racing heart, shortness of breath, etc. Those are also the symptoms of hypertension...so presto...it slows your racing heart, slows the blood flow ,lowers your BP and eases those symptoms. In Abbies case it is perfect, because it is an anti-hypertensive not an anti-psychotic. Her Ziprasdone is the anti-psychotic which is a common drug but does cause high BP. So in this case the Clonidine assists the anti-psychotic by keeping the blood pressure low, and relieving the physical symptoms of her anxiety, but technically that is not supposed to be the purpose of Clonidine. But many drugs are used for different purposes. For example, I take Amitriptyline which is an anti-depressant, but I take it for neuropathy. Not its intended purpose, but it works.
Sorry. Been hen-pecking this out on my tablet. Nightmare. It autocorrects every stinkin' word LOL

ETA...slow typing...Broken beat me to it!

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?
I'm thinking the bombs are going off!!!! Asswipe call your lawyer, hee heee hee

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
That makes sense as sometimes Dr.S will prefer starting with Benedryl, and working up to stronger meds in later years. Abbie may have already tried it, and is on to a stronger antihistamine / seditive. It does dry you out, and this could be why her nose bothers her and she picks it.

She obviously has allergies and that along with meds with make your nose itch and get very dry. At that point it doesn't take much to make it bleed. This was a huge struggle for one of my kids, we eventually did the whole pin prick allergy testing and allergy shots for several years.
Her nose bled so much it was kinda scary.

They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮
Did they? I thought it was CBD.

Kermy

VIP Member
they aren’t giving me any iv pain meds. Just my normal pain meds (I have ehlers danlos syndrome so have chronic pain) also my ct scan was normal, but I do have a bad uti!
That sucks....sometimes I think a UTI is worse. At least with stones once they're passed pain it over but UTI, yup i definitely crossed my legs

I’m one of the friendliest midwesterner east coasters you’ll ever meet & with the laid back personality of the west coast. But I also fly off the handle like a hot blooded Italian. There’s no redneck or southern in my blood. None of my ancestors owned slaves. One was actually a maid who got knocked up by a Duke & had twins. 😂

• Heart

Sunshine3

That photo where she jumped in.. I am almost 100% sure both she and Sandy were thrown in based on that it just doesn't look like a normal jump in the pool.. I haven't seen Abbie do that before.
Agree, especially the dog, I thought it had been thrown in as soon as I saw it.