Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImNosy

Under the definition of racist...no.
Should they act that way? Probably not, but it's the younger generation these days to emulate. The word is getting thrown around a lot and is a very serious accusation that can ruin a person's life and reputation if falsely accused. I think a subject we need to avoid...but that's just my opinion.
I’m glad you’re able to avoid it! 👏🏽❤

Reactions: 1

lillibb

VIP Member
Yeah it can be. Anti-hypertensive is the class. Antiadrenergic is the term for the type of agents in the drug, and there can be many agent combinations in a pill to treat different things. For example, BETA blockers, ACE inhibitors, even cholesterol medicine is considered an anti-hypertensive...but are made with different agents for those purposes. One reason Clonidine is a popular multi purpose drug is it because it helps with physical symptoms of anxiety or drug withdrawal like racing heart, shortness of breath, etc. Those are also the symptoms of hypertension...so presto...it slows your racing heart, slows the blood flow ,lowers your BP and eases those symptoms. In Abbies case it is perfect, because it is an anti-hypertensive not an anti-psychotic. Her Ziprasdone is the anti-psychotic which is a common drug but does cause high BP. So in this case the Clonidine assists the anti-psychotic by keeping the blood pressure low, and relieving the physical symptoms of her anxiety, but technically that is not supposed to be the purpose of Clonidine. But many drugs are used for different purposes. For example, I take Amitriptyline which is an anti-depressant, but I take it for neuropathy. Not its intended purpose, but it works.
Sorry. Been hen-pecking this out on my tablet. Nightmare. It autocorrects every stinkin' word LOL

ETA...slow typing...Broken beat me to it!
Is your neuropathy in your feet? I've tried a few different meds without much success.

whatamidoinghere

I tried to send you a dm plus whatamidoinghere but the system wouldnt allow me to. Sorry. I think you have to be a member for longer or post so many posts. Not sure how it works.
dang it. I only joined back in feb. when all this was going down in the first place. well that sucks. Does anyone remember the court sites where you could look up all the info?

BamboozledWithMyBoo

I could believe its Ass plate because they said before he is the one who like marmalade. Plus she would not show hers. Probably looked the same or worse. And those eggs looked nasty... and burnt.

She really needs a nutritionist and cooking lessons.

Wanted to toss in my side on the cannabis thing. I have tried different kinds and methods and I have a really adverse reaction to it (and I am old so had plenty of goes at it.) Not knocking it but it isn't for everyone in every situation.
Hey! Just curious if you want to share what your adverse reactions have been and what you’ve tried? You don’t have to share if you don’t want to. You can also just message me :)

lovesis

VIP Member
I feel he is using the nice guy approach bc his views are down. I mean he has no content, they get more boring everyday. Anyone else feel this way?
I wonder if they are losing views. I notice their past few videos are in the 70k range while last weeks hit 80k-130k. Could be people are watching them later.

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
She changed the name on YouTube to her actual name, it at first said “Fathering Autism Fan”, so I really hope that’s her and not an imposter. That leads me to believe whoever made that account reads here.
She is young though anyway. If you look at the family photo of the other daughter that was posted online she looks the same zoomed in.