Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BamboozledWithMyBoo

I know for a fact that would work, however you have to give up your 2nd admendment right to get the permit. Since I own a gun store it's a little hard saying I'm not an owner and neither is my caretaker (husband)
Do you have recreational as an option or just
medical? Most dispensaries sell the same exact products either way, it’s just a matter of it being more expensive if you don’t have the card. For many it’s worth paying the extra price as opposed to going through the hurdles of obtaining the card.

Reactions: 2

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I don't see the cuteness if I have the right person, but that's irrelevant... This girl deserves what is owed to her by her loving father. Imagine if the shoe was on Prilly's foot!
I think one of them is from years ago.

Reactions: 1

SHAYB

I agree, it is the mother that confirmed things for me. I wonder what she is trying to say? I wonder if they have had a NDA slapped on them and this is a subtle way of saying It is me, I am here. What do y'all reckon?
Can someone message me the link. Wracking my brain trying to find it.

georgiegirl1957

Well because of her extreme IDD. I'm a long time watcher and I feel that there is absolutely no way that she has the ability to discern that the camera her father is holding means she is being filmed. And that people will be watching her. She simply cant make that connection. Now...as someone replied..she may want nothing to do with the camera at some times...but I feel that means she just wants nothing to do with Asssa at those times.