Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody catch Assa talking to us tonight?
When he sarcastically blamed Abbie for messing up their bed??? Oh it's great. Worth a rewatch. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜
Bamboozled recently brought up the fact they do not make up their beds and how dirty that is. (Paraphrasing here).
Hilarious. It got Assa's goat.
๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When he sarcastically blamed Abbie for messing up their bed??? Oh it's great. Worth a rewatch. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜
Bamboozled recently brought up the fact they do not make up their beds and how dirty that is. (Paraphrasing here).
๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh but remember what Asa told us a few vlogs back?? "Yeah, we get hate. But we don't let it get to us."

ezgif-3-006ff5cadd49.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, she did pedal. She'll be riding to Dunkin any day now. Good thing they taught her how to sign donut!
I dont think she had any choice but to pedal when she moved her legs as they were locked in.. I'm surprised she didn't throw a fit..

Reactions: 20
๐Ÿ˜‚
Yup. That's what I meant by passive aggressive. I bet it kills him that there is stuff online that he can't just delete. I also feel that Abbie on the Bike was also just a "See? She CAN do it. Plus it makes the leghumpers all emotional and guarantees a ton of asspats.

Reactions: 24
Her ass? Definitely not lol

Part of me thinks they should just give her a super short pixie cut and just start over. So much of her hair is thin, damaged, and broken.
So much of that picture is so sad. If it was just a "Hey look at Abbie's hair after she just woke up" one off thing it wouldn't be so bad. But they let her hair be like this often. Where is Abbie's dignity?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tonight's vlog 10.7.20
This is so sad to me...I think Abbie could have learned to pedal years ago on some $25 biking/pedaling apparatus...as well as communicating what she needs...A and P were just too lazy all along.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
And P telling Abbie that Isaiah will be leaving soon.....
Abbie has no clue. None.
If they really wanted her to know and understand they would try to make a social story about it for her.
Lazy idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her ass? Definitely not lol

So much of that picture is so sad. If it was just a "Hey look at Abbie's hair after she just woke up" one off thing it wouldn't be so bad. But they let her hair be like this often. Where is Abbie's dignity?
The two ton tiktok beast is the ONLY one in that house allowed ANY dignity!
To hell with the Autism Princess.
Hail to the two ton queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I donโ€™t think people really saw this on the last thread so Iโ€™ll post it on here too. Is it just me or do u guys think this is racist
Under the definition of racist...no.
Should they act that way? Probably not, but it's the younger generation these days to emulate. The word is getting thrown around a lot and is a very serious accusation that can ruin a person's life and reputation if falsely accused. I think a subject we need to avoid...but that's just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Under the definition of racist...no.
Should they act that way? Probably not, but it's the younger generation these days to emulate. The word is getting thrown around a lot and is a very serious accusation that can ruin a person's life and reputation if falsely accused. I think a subject we need to avoid...but that's just my opinion.
I agree, I wouldn't call it outright racist... but it's definitely pretty sketchy. To me, any way. It's kind of walking that line.
Just my opinion, tho.

Reactions: 7
She's an ass...charcuterie loose translation is butcher shop or deli some online translations throw the word pork in (pork butchery)
Hell I watch enough cooking shows to know pork in french is cochon or porc. You would think with pig she would get it right
Modern charcuterie. What will she think of next . Oh doyen of processed foods, teach us all you know ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donโ€™t think people really saw this on the last thread so Iโ€™ll post it on here too. Is it just me or do u guys think this is racist
They are talking about black t-shirts? and this was 9 years ago? Itโ€™s hard to tell what the context was or anything.

Reactions: 9
0:38 P says "She gets frustrated because she's not communicating effectively and we're not knowing what she wants."

So, it's Abbie's fault that she hasn't been taught more signs and it's also her fault that Tinkerhog and Ass-hat ignore or dismiss most of her signs.

Miss Priscilla, you can duck right off with that one. Putting the blame on Abbie. That's a very crappy thing to do.
but she can sign donuts!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.