Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first one, Clonidine, not so sure. It says: This medication is used alone or with other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Clonidine belongs to a class of drugs (central alpha agonists) that act in the brain to lower blood pressure. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.

I wouldn't think that Abbie has high blood pressure but maybe she does??

Ziprasidone makes sense,
This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood disorders (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder). This medication can decrease hallucinations and help you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less agitated, and take a more active part in everyday life. Ziprasidone belongs to a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.

Hydroxyzine is an allergy medication that has a side effect of making someone sleepy. Hydroxyzine is used to treat itching caused by allergies. It is an antihistamine and works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction. Hydroxyzine may also be used short-term to treat anxiety or to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery.

Intuniv, (generic name Guanfacine) This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), as part of a total treatment plan including psychological, educational, and social measures. Unlike other drugs used to treat ADHD, guanfacine is not a stimulant. The exact way that guanfacine works to treat ADHD is unknown. Guanfacine is thought to affect receptors in the parts of the brain that lead to strengthening working memory, reducing distraction, and improving attention and impulse control. Guanfacine may help lessen ADHD symptoms such as being disruptive, inattentive, hyperactive, impulsive, and arguing with adults or losing one's temper.

The last three make sense for Abbie to take. The high blood pressure one, I'm not sure about. That sounds like a med that Asa or P should be taking... lol

(I got this information from the googles)
The Clonidine is tandom with Ziprasidone which can cause high blood pressure.

Reactions: 8
Lol, Asa being all passive aggressive in the middle of the vlog. What's up, King von Hog? Baby mad that not everything you read about yourself is praise?
Also Abbie knows how to peddle? Nope. Abbie knows how arbitrarily move her legs when her feet are locked in. Also, I thought she doesn't tolerate any restraint.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
0:38 P says "She gets frustrated because she's not communicating effectively and we're not knowing what she wants."

So, it's Abbie's fault that she hasn't been taught more signs and it's also her fault that Tinkerhog and Ass-hat ignore or dismiss most of her signs.

Miss Priscilla, you can duck right off with that one. Putting the blame on Abbie. That's a very crappy thing to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Thing with meds is they are used for off label use a lot of times. Then you get meds that are used as side effects from other meds. Doctors like to play mixologists with their drug cocktails.

Reactions: 23
No that is not normal Autisim Medication .
Could it possibly be "Autism" medicine for a child whose parents only want pills for her to sleep?
Where's the chill pill for her aggression?
It's obvious the ADD meds do NOT work IF they even give them to her.
That particular high blood pressure med is also used for ADD but its weak compared to adderall.
Why don't they have her on the good tit?
Schizophrenia meds? Interesting. I wonder what they help?
It's like they are using cheap knockoff drugs. Maybe because they are cheaper? They spare the expense everytime when it concerns Abbie.
She must have very low doses of all the pills and or they skip giving them to her very often.
Where are my drug experts here?
Help me out.
I know enough to be dangerous.
😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, she did pedal. She'll be riding to Dunkin any day now. Good thing they taught her how to sign donut!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tonight's vlog 10.7.20
I can see that being a disaster. Say she throws a fit and tries to elope when her feet are clipped in. Her realizing she’s locked in could cause her to freak out. That poor peloton never stood a chance with that family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And of course P can't pronounce L'Occitane ..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😆😆

Then we have Asa oh so smoothly and totally naturally asking P, "So, what is L'Occitane?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.