Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile here in the Sunny State...we are now officially the epicenter. It pisses me off to no end to read her cavalier attitude towards this pandemic. Baby boom - my ass!
I think its funny that last week Asa announced that they would have a "sad discussion" vlog about poor Abbie not being able to wear a mask, and now it hasnt happened. I think as Floridas numbers spiked, and the previous backlash they received about not masking on their Georgia trip he realized the reception would not be good. Its funny to me because it shows how FAKE he really is. I dont believe for a minute that their opinion about Abbie going out maskless has changed, but they dont want to piss off the humpers and risk the almighty $$. If he had any integrity at all he wouldnt put cash in front of his ideals, whether people agreed or not like all the other anti-maskers. At least most anti-maskers have the balls to say so. Asa doesnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I wanted to say they had no business getting a dog because they rarely pay attention to Maverick or Nala but I ran out of characters available.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And I don't care how much the rabid fans claim to like her, anyone that has lost weight the hard way, resents that she took the easy way out, but love it that even then, she failed. I lost over 150 pounds with WW and I am proud to be able to say, I did it my way. Cue Frank Sinatra....

But you most likely aren't eating all the crap she is. She should have lost her weight by now, instead of going 6 months eating like a Pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think its funny that last week Asa announced that they would have a "sad discussion" vlog about poor Abbie not being able to wear a mask, and now it hasnt happened. I think as Floridas numbers spiked, and the previous backlash they received about not masking on their Georgia trip he realized the reception would not be good. Its funny to me because it shows how FAKE he really is. I dont believe for a minute that their opinion about Abbie going out maskless has changed, but they dont want to piss off the humpers and risk the almighty $$. If he had any integrity at all he wouldnt put cash in front of his ideals, whether people agreed or not like all the other anti-maskers. At least most anti-maskers have the balls to say so. Asa doesnt.
Maybe someone should remind him in the comments and see what the response is?!

Reactions: 12
And I don't care how much the rabid fans claim to like her, anyone that has lost weight the hard way, resents that she took the easy way out, but love it that even then, she failed. I lost over 150 pounds with WW and I am proud to be able to say, I did it my way. Cue Frank Sinatra....
YES. 💯
Thats my issue. I dont care that shes fat. I was super duper fat too for a while. Its her lies that get me. She even makes gastric sleeve surgery look bad after watching her. 16 months later she is STILL this big? I love it when people comment about their progress after surgery compared to hers.

Screenshot_20200712_193904_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

And STILL there is a mountain of clothes on that dresser waiting to be put away!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, somebody drank thier breakfast today. Wow. 🤭 she can’t even remember the name of the stupid product she pushing but it’s her “jam”.

Now there's a classic example of a vacant look.....the light's on but no ones home type of thing and the lumps of cream are just a bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now there's a classic example of a vacant look.....the light's on but no ones home type of thing and the lumps of cream are just a bonus.
Did you watch the video? I don’t know how to share a video on here but it’s on her makeup page. She is drunk or on something.

@therealamylynn You inspired me!🤣😹🤣
View attachment 179888

I have shhensitve ssskinn.. Nothing says SlimeLife top seller like drunk by 3pm! 😝
And it’s a pool day...SHOCKER! Not sure why they always have to announce it’s a pool day. That’s all they do besides shop and eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she's using up her supply of press on nails 🤣
Or Summer is still putting that gel on for her.
Could you imagine?
Living in that nasty smelling house, having to smell all the funky smells, dealing with Grabby Abbie honking and all the things, then having to paint 🐖's hooves???
Not my jam.

• Haha
  • Sick
Did you watch the video? I don’t know how to share a video on here but it’s on her makeup page. She is drunk or on something.

And it’s a pool day...SHOCKER! Not sure why they always have to announce it’s a pool day. That’s all they do besides shop and eat.

I hadn't watched it but I did after you said that, the woman is slurring much 🍹🍸🍾 of course she could just be utterly exhausted from her 20 laps of the pool and 5 miles of pretend biking !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has got to be drunk af in that video. There are 3 different videos. It took 3 times to get it all out? I've never seen her do THAT before.
Wtf.
She puts a shitload of that sunscreen on her face but none on her discolored, sun spot damaged, pre skin cancerous, linebacker size shoulders.
#dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has got to be drunk af in that video. There are 3 different videos. It took 3 times to get it all out? I've never seen her do THAT before.
Wtf.
She puts a shitload of that sunscreen on her face but none on her discolored, sun spot damaged, pre skin cancerous, linebacker size shoulders.
#dumbass
I bet those videos will disappear when she sobers up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf.
#dumbass
Definitely on something.

Oh these are videos lol. I thought they were pictures. Now I see what 3 videos you are talking about.

Did she say “I put it on myself, I put it on Abigail....it’s 4 kids ya know”

What 4 kids or did I hear that wrong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf.
#dumbass

Says 'we're having a pool day, right', I'm presuming the 'right ?' is to look for confirmation of their fun Florida pool day....so she looks to the left then to the right and total silence :LOL: they probably all went indoors after she polished off the booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.