Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely on something.

Oh these are videos lol. I thought they were pictures. Now I see what 3 videos you are talking about.

Did she say “I put it on myself, I put it on Abigail....it’s 4 kids ya know”

What 4 kids or did I hear that wrong.
She means for kids...the sunscreen is called Sunny Bunny or some such tit lol

Says 'we're having a pool day, right', I'm presuming the 'right ?' is to look for confirmation of their fun Florida pool day....so she looks to the left then to the right and total silence :LOL: they probably all went indoors after she polished off the booze.
I saw that too....looking around for affirmation and no one says a word LMAO. I was wondering if she was out there alone. I didnt even see that damn Sandy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guessing she enjoyed a few pitchers of margaritas and decided to do some "work"
After all they must justify the working 80 hours a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And Jon Brazee is killin' it on his weight loss journey. Like watching his vlog and progress. He didn't take the easy way out like Piglips did. I give him credit for that.
Yes, I also enjoy watching his updates. He’s really doing well and he’s not afraid to be honest when he feels he could have made different choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If this isnt allowed, please dont put me in time out agas in. Someone asked where they could find John Brazees vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I too have very sensitive skin that reacts to perfumes and ingredients. When I see post like these in my feed, I report them as fraud/scam. She is dangerously toeing the line of false medical claims. I did go and find that post about COVID babies, and left her some love:View attachment 179703
Just like when I asked ( before I came to the dark side) if the skin care products are gluten free. She basically told me she has no idea but I could go look for myself. Like who does that ??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She must have removed that comment...I was gonna add to it, but its gone.
I just checked the Lipstick Mama page, and whats funny is she posted that 2 hrs ago and has 4 comments, but two of them are hers for posting the other 2 video clips. I bet shes drunk and ticked off by the pool right now at the lack of responses. I mean, a million followers right?! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just like when I asked ( before I came to the dark side) if the skin care products are gluten free. She basically told me she has no idea but I could go look for myself. Like who does that ??
Tinker Von hog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just checked the Lipstick Mama page, and whats funny is she posted that 2 hrs ago and has 4 comments, but two of them are hers for posting the other 2 video clips. I bet shes drunk and ticked off by the pool right now at the lack of responses. I mean, a million followers right?! LMAO
She never gets very many replies on her Lipstick moo moo page, unless Abbie is in the picture or she does a live...and the only reason she gets a lot of views on her live shows is because all the humpers want to ask her where Abbie is hoping to see Abbie. Not many actually give two sh!ts about P.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.