Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m one of the friendliest midwesterner east coasters you’ll ever meet & with the laid back personality of the west coast. But I also fly off the handle like a hot blooded Italian. There’s no redneck or southern in my blood. None of my ancestors owned slaves. One was actually a maid who got knocked up by a Duke & had twins. 😂

None of my ancestors owned slaves either. My ancestors immigrated here from Scotland to Ireland to the Appalachian mountains. Please do not assume every southern person had some slave owning in their family history.

And...even if someone does have ancestors that owned slaves, they sure as hell do not have to be accountable for what happened before they were born by people they never knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is almost every single article of her clothing skin tight? Also one thigh is as wide as Maverick.
I think as long as she can shove herself into her alleged size 18 pants she can continue to call it a non scale victory. It is her delusional mind over matter. Poor Maverick! You know he probably has nightmares of 🐷 stampeding over him on her way to fight for the last bite of corn and taters.😝

Oh my, that gusset must be lodged right up her nether regions
Those thread bare shorts have seen more of Tinkerhog than she herself has actually seen in 20 years. Bless their size 28 heart!😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That’s not what I meant at all. I just threw that in about no relation to slaves because it was a topic many weeks ago.

I was never treated very nice growing up. I was the little big brown eyed Italian girl in an area where it was beautiful to be blonde w/ blue eyes. One friend even made me feel self conscious for not having hooded eyelids.

Anyway, I thought it was kind of funny how P said she grew up in Cuba. She moved there when she was 14 & moved away at 18? Did I hear that right? I wouldn’t consider that to be growing up there. She sure acts like a wannabe Southern Belle!

No one has provided the Tinkerhog pic. What did I miss? ☺

Reactions: 13
Spanx is in da house. Back boob abounds.

View attachment 179128

Those calves...

View attachment 179129
Those calves could bring maybe $1.50 per pound at the meat market. Assa could make a small fortune off of his misfortune of a life with his face and being married to a farm beast.🐽

🦏🐘🦛🐖🐽INCOMING!!!!!! STAMPEDE!!!!🐽🐖🦛🐘🦏

She's got the same shape as her BFF (big fat friend) Lauren Brazee!!
Except Lauren's ass is the size of a barn.
🐖's is just as big as the barn door!
😜
😂😹😂
A58A7580-D5BE-4226-87BD-C9FC9A2A76B4.jpeg

Have a great day tattlers! This hillbilly girl gets to put up barbed wire today, in 90 degree heat! Yippie!😗 At least when it is finished, I can be sure that all of Tinker Hog Hoss Haunches family will be safe and unable to break free and terrorize the neighbors!🤣🐽🤣 See y’all this evening.🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am a hick, hillbilly, redneck...all of the above. I know for a fact when some people hear my southern/country accent they assume I am not smart, not educated, have rotten teeth and I fucked my cousin.
And, of course, you don't "Phart" silently in public!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Priscilla acts like they’re best friends. You’re right, the brazees seem too nice and authentic to be friends w h the massives.
And Jon Brazee is killin' it on his weight loss journey. Like watching his vlog and progress. He didn't take the easy way out like Piglips did. I give him credit for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
As disgusting as that is, you bring up a reality that Tinker Tink Thot probably deals with on the regular.🤮 Tight pants, florida swamp weather combined with all the rolls and folds of pork hide, she is literally a walking can of busted yeast biscuits! 🤣
well since you mentioned it, was going to mention it when Abbie sits in less than fresh surroundings.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet this won't stay up for long.View attachment 179554
Pretty much what I was thinking. Every other day I seriously contemplate writing a comment. I just know that this won't do tit. In the beginning I tried reasoning with them on multiple topics and it never changed one single thing. They were just slightly nicer and' didn't delete everyting. Now I just watch to see it crash and burn (and bore a circle of nice people to sleep with my long-winded commentary😝

Reactions: 12
Please do not feel ashamed of yourself. I am not sure if you watch their youtube channel, but she is eating bread, sugar, and potatoes. She is not following any post WLS diet from what I have seen. You do not have to take my word for it, watch a couple vlogs and see for yourself. She drinks a large 32 oz coffee with cream and extra shots of flavoring. Liquid calories! Every day!

This was a copy/paste comment from the pictures Tinkerhog posted of her before and now weight loss.
Funny!!!! People ARE questioning you, big Prilly!

Shes all lumpy & bumpy. Those spanx are havin' a rough time

The idea she even calls her lips a kisser...
just kinda grosses me out.

And whose jawline is that...it ain't big prilly's...

YES YES YES!
Summer & Assssa!
I've always said that!

And her hand ain't on whatever she claims to be a waist. It ended up somewhere on the mountainous area between boobs and huge gut. So it mustve been some weird photoshop.

I'm going for the record here with my comments all joined together.....

sweet Jesus

Okay. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
They're all together and its creepin me out

SWEET JESUS...that's not a pretty sight

that is one helluva funky lookin' arm
This got me thinking.
This is the true pity of it. 🐷 puts up her manipulated photos for her FB litter mates to see, and there are a lot of them that look at these pics and think that she is just killing it at weight loss. They start feeling inadequate and self conscience if they are not doing as well as this witch portrays she is doing. That is fucked up! It is honestly..IMMORAL!
So, why is this reply to a post on her page still up and not deleted?
Is it because they do not moderate the reply’s as much as they do direct messages to 🐽?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Or, is it because the the reply encourages people to head on over and watch a vlog?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤭🤔
Hmmmmm!
Is it worth throwing a couple hog bones their way in order to help some of these individuals see the truth? Money is money.. they are greedy. We all know that! Assa will have Tinkerhog out and about rooting around ham hocking her Pork filled cannibalistic cooter boards to the local Jacksonville area.. if all else fails! 🤣
Will Assa throw Tink Tink under the bus for more YouTube views?
There is only one way to find out for sure!!!!!!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good mornin' tattlers

What can I say that hasn't been said? "we decided core words weren't important, we chose candy, cupcakes and donuts for her words" Of all the stupid things to say. I am betting the therapists at JSA have just given up trying to tell Asa anything. He talks over them, interrupts them and knows everything. Seriously...the last sign they taught Abbie was donut and now they bring cupcake back to her ipad. They do not seem to have a clue how addicted they are to food. And Abbie is probably highly addicted to sugar.

Summer acts like a 14 year old the way she talks. I still find everything she does with Abbie as creepy as all get out, as a mom my radar would be going nuts over that. I hate to rumor she and Asa are doing the nasty but she is very giggly and flirty with him, no doubt. Her demeanor completely changes when Asa talks directly to her.

Asa telling fans not to defend them. He meant "stop attacking people and acting like rabid dogs" Maybe he is realizing how bad their die hard fans make them look.

Racism. Racism is not just people who dislike blacks or makes fun of people of color. Blacks who hate white people are racist. People who make fun of those from other countries. Someone on here said "old white women support Trump" I can't remember who said it but that was racist (and ageism:D) as hell. As a woman, I can tell you I have experienced some crappy tit for being female. Seriously, c'mon with all that crap.
Very well stated!! I was getting very uncomfortable being here because as we've said before, this is our "happy place". I come here to relax, have fun and enjoy everyone's company. I don't want to come here and read about politics, religion...etc. I am very pro United and don't like talking about topics that devide us. We all have diversity and those things make us all unique...I like unique! My family is so diverse that when we take a family photo it looks like we were all strategically place so as to not offend any race. My uncle always says "we're a can of mixed nuts...emphasis on NUTS"! LOL. Anyway....back to tattling........

• Heart
That’s not what I meant at all. I just threw that in about no relation to slaves because it was a topic many weeks ago.

I was never treated very nice growing up. I was the little big brown eyed Italian girl in an area where it was beautiful to be blonde w/ blue eyes. One friend even made me feel self conscious for not having hooded eyelids.

Anyway, I thought it was kind of funny how P said she grew up in Cuba. She moved there when she was 14 & moved away at 18? Did I hear that right? I wouldn’t consider that to be growing up there. She sure acts like a wannabe Southern Belle!

No one has provided the Tinkerhog pic. What did I miss? ☺
I was the blonde hair, blue eyed Italian. Only "ethnic name" in a sea of blonde hair, blue eyed , we'll say non "ethnic named".
Long story short, had a teacher actually call me a W*P (most Italians will know what it means). Yea my father got his ass fired.

I guess Cilla thinks it makes her sound important to say she grew up in Gitmo🙄. Where did they live prior to Cuba?

• Wow
  • Heart
You're welcome 😅😅😅
It was either spanx overflow
Or
Back boob cup overflow

I liked the way spanx overflow sounded better🤣

TBH those jean shorts scare me. They look like any minute they're going to blow💥.
I wonder, does she have to grease up to get into them, with Asshats help of course.🤔🤢
Or spank spillage! She has alot of that.

• Haha
Just had a look at the weight loss before and after pics on her page, she must have felt deflated when all of her fan people posted their achievements o_O there are some stunning results and I bet the majority of them did it the hard way. She must have been grinding those new teeth at seeing that, did she expect them to post them, I think not :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And...even if someone does have ancestors that owned slaves, they sure as hell do not have to be accountable for what happened before they were born by people they never knew.
This is a really weird statement and I don’t know why y’all bring up stupid tit like this in this forum like holy duck I can’t escape tit that’s race related. I just come here to be entertained but y’all always arguing over irrelevant bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at the weight loss before and after pics on her page, she must have felt deflated when all of her fan people posted their achievements o_O there are some stunning results and I bet the majority of them did it the hard way. She must have been grinding those new teeth at seeing that, did she expect them to post them, I think not :ROFLMAO:
YES! I especially like the ones that talk about food choices, portions, mindset, goals, self control, great sense of achievement.....One even said something to the effect of “Nothing tastes as good a reaching your goals!“ I was thinking, like TinkerFibber would know!!!! She has been eating like an expecting Mama Sow since December. I do not have anything against alcohol, but it is digested as sugar in the body. The red flags were flying 4th of July 2019, as she was quick to get her pig lips (thank you @Sweetums ) around a margarita glass. Those pork chops packaged in those jeans shorts scream #WLFAIL!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet this won't stay up for long.View attachment 179554
I’m about 3 days behind on the vlogs. It’s becoming so hard to watch. I can’t believe they really taught her the word donut. Wtf is wrong with these idiotic fucks. She signs candy already and that word is universal for sweets. How about teaching her something like toys, anything but something food related.

Reactions: 16
I was the blonde hair, blue eyed Italian. Only "ethnic name" in a sea of blonde hair, blue eyed , we'll say non "ethnic named".
Long story short, had a teacher actually call me a W*P (most Italians will know what it means). Yea my father got his ass fired.

I guess Cilla thinks it makes her sound important to say she grew up in Gitmo🙄. Where did they live prior to Cuba?
Im a green eyed, fair skinned blonde who married Italian and have 3 olive skinned brown eyed kids like their Dad, and one fair like me. I of course have an "ethnic" last name now too, and I have heardnthat word directed at me over the years. When I divorced my mom wanted me to go back to my maiden name. That hurt me, because if she didnt want me to carry the name what was she thinking about my kids? (I didnt change my name btw) Now I have 4 grandkids, who are all 3 and under. I have two biracial grandsons, 1 Italian/Latino granddaughter, and 1 "white" blonde hair blue eyed grandson. Seeing them all together....it makes me sad, because none of them even notice they are different from one another. They're family and besties. I worry about the day that outside forces point out that they are different. :(
And thats all I'll say about race, just wanted to comment on this one because I totally get it! Its beyond a black and white issue, just not as extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.