Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Jon Brazee is killin' it on his weight loss journey. Like watching his vlog and progress. He didn't take the easy way out like Piglips did. I give him credit for that.
Having WLS is not “taking the easy way out” I had it in 2011 and have worked my ass off to maintain my weight loss. To this day I avoid rice, pasta, bread, potatoes ect... P is just an ungrateful 🐽 who could careless about being healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And Jon Brazee is killin' it on his weight loss journey. Like watching his vlog and progress. He didn't take the easy way out like Piglips did. I give him credit for that.
Can you tell me the name of his vlog? I looked on YT but when I search his name I just get results for Laurens vlog.

Reactions: 4
Warning long post, it’s 0420 Monday morning here, can’t sleep, bored😂:I have said some not nice reality comments P’s way recently and she sent me a ‘why are you so mean? 🤣😉 I got barred from most platforms, then I’m scrolling through my business fb page, and this comes up on my feed! I an allergic to most perfumes, creams etc, why would I want to join a makeup site? Over a million ‘friends’ work 18 hours a day, and they find time to troll through all their different platforms to find my very small insta page, go over to it on fb, and send me a ‘friend request’ OMFG, then P puts this up! What kind of lowlife pond scum would put this out in the public arena, just for views/ comments on how to give newborns/ their mums Covid! Shows how devious Assa is to even go there, and how green eyed Prissy is about ‘the new baby’. Reading through comments on Lauren’s page about a baby gift she was given, are all these ‘oh, I’m trying to be sensitive, but isn’t it a bit early to be announcing it’ etc! Lauren’s brilliant answer was ‘yes, I’m two minutes pregnant, and I’m still going to talk about it and if I miscarry, (Paraphrasing) god forbid it were to happen, I still am going to talk about it on here etc. I’m getting huge vibes (rightly or wrongly imo) that P’s leghumpers might behind that bit of s**t stirring.
edited to add I think Assa’s trying to goad us into upsetting P’s mental health, just for views. I’m (and I hope the silent ninjas on here) on to you Assa, and refriending you/ and or hissy prissy aint going to happen, and all the comments I made that got me barred, are all coming true anyway, and your wife’s mental health is not vlog worthy, and only generate views from people in official capcities!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
No, just no. Isa went to school w/ more black kids than white. There’s all types of English slang. For anyone to say it’s racist to talk slang is ridiculous! Everyone is a product of their own environment! I completely agree that is is so very wrong to accuse someone of being racist. That type of race baiting will only fuel a race war. Whoever found that screenshot from 9 yrs ago is reaching. Dislike them for exploiting their IDD teen. But some here really need to get a grip!

He also owned a small engine repair shop. You think Harley Davidson owners don’t wear black? Oh, I bet you think bikers wear black because their RrRRRrrracists! lmao
Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Warning long post, it’s 0420 Monday morning here, can’t sleep, bored😂:I have said some not nice reality comments P’s way recently and she sent me a ‘why are you so mean? 🤣😉 I got barred from most platforms, then I’m scrolling through my business fb page, and this comes up on my feed! I an allergic to most perfumes, creams etc, why would I want to join a makeup site? Over a million ‘friends’ work 18 hours a day, and they find time to troll through all their different platforms to find my very small insta page, go over to it on fb, and send me a ‘friend request’ OMFG, then P puts this up! What kind of lowlife pond scum would put this out in the public arena, just for views/ comments on how to give newborns/ their mums Covid! Shows how devious Assa is to even go there, and how green eyed Prissy is about ‘the new baby’. Reading through comments on Lauren’s page about a baby gift she was given, are all these ‘oh, I’m trying to be sensitive, but isn’t it a bit early to be announcing it’ etc! Lauren’s brilliant answer was ‘yes, I’m two minutes pregnant, and I’m still going to talk about it and if I miscarry, (Paraphrasing) god forbid it were to happen, I still am going to talk about it on here etc. I’m getting huge vibes (rightly or wrongly imo) that P’s leghumpers might behind that bit of s**t stirring.
Just when you think they can't sink any lower 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s not what I meant at all. I just threw that in about no relation to slaves because it was a topic many weeks ago.

I was never treated very nice growing up. I was the little big brown eyed Italian girl in an area where it was beautiful to be blonde w/ blue eyes. One friend even made me feel self conscious for not having hooded eyelids.

Anyway, I thought it was kind of funny how P said she grew up in Cuba. She moved there when she was 14 & moved away at 18? Did I hear that right? I wouldn’t consider that to be growing up there. She sure acts like a wannabe Southern Belle!

No one has provided the Tinkerhog pic. What did I miss? ☺
Tinkerhog is my avatar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
edited to add I think Assa’s trying to goad us into upsetting P’s mental health, just for views. I’m (and I hope the silent ninjas on here) on to you Assa, and refriending you/ and or hissy prissy aint going to happen, and all the comments I made that got me barred, are all coming true anyway, and your wife’s mental health is not vlog worthy, and only generate views from people in official capcities!
I too have very sensitive skin that reacts to perfumes and ingredients. When I see post like these in my feed, I report them as fraud/scam. She is dangerously toeing the line of false medical claims. I did go and find that post about COVID babies, and left her some love:
Screenshot_20200712-132525_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Tattlers Rule!!
You guys are amazing!
Lots of wonderful posts to the hambeasts!
They may delete the posts but they also get read.
The more that read, the more possibility some of the leghumpers will open their eyes. Maybe.
Personally, I just want the posts to be seen by all of them in that disgusting smelling house. 😜
That's the best awareness.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes!!!
Gah, I wonder what she's going to do with the next one?? 😜
I just can't with THIS type stupid tit...
😂😂😂
She’s definitely I.D.D. Herself. Maybe that’s why they get offensive talking about it because it brings up painfully memories of P’s own issues growing up

OMG theres that shoulder shimmy tit. She is SO feeling herself. It just kills me. What does she see when she looks in the mirror?
Fat. Lots and lots of fat 😀

so this explains why Asa is always home
C78EBC6D-6D88-4E67-BF39-631BB7581BB7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile here in the Sunny State...we are now officially the epicenter. It pisses me off to no end to read her cavalier attitude towards this pandemic. Baby boom - my ass!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever is doing P's nails is not very good at it. They don't look professional. (nail tech in a former life)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What kind of plate and eggs is that? The eggs, biscuits and the bacon look disgusting af to me. And she thinks it looks so amazing enough to post. Lol. These people are really bottom of the barrel at this point. Not to mention as others have noticed ... sharing workout shoes? Are you bleeping joking me?
And no socks when they put shoes on Abbie. Disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.