Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But big-time "influencers" have a blue check after their screen names....oh, she doesn't have one? Well, it is wishful thinking on her part to think she is big-time. FA has a blue check mark.
It doesn’t have to be big time people. Some people I know personally that have online boutiques or do lives for their MLMs are having people impersonate them. If you think about it.., she had the perfect audience that is very gullible.

Reactions: 11
Just a little insight into the whole biking thing. My husband and I mountain bike quite a lot, we also live in a state that has cold winters so you have about 6 or 7 months a year that you just don't ride ..like at all. At the beginning of spring I cant usually do more than a 4 or 5 mile ride and usually by fall were doing 15 to 20 mile rides in a matter of a few hours. Two years ago I went over the handle bars and stopped riding as much, but this past weekend took my first trail ride in roughly a year and managed to make it a full 8 miles that took us roughly 3 hours to do because I again went over the handle bars and had to ride out of the wood injured. My point in this is, I ride quite often and have for many many years and struggled to do that first 4 miles before I wiped out and there is no way in hell she went from no riding to hitting 5 miles in a matter of days.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I still am stumped by this. Usually the only way you lose inches but not pounds is if you start weight training. Muscle weighs more than fat. She is not weight training...
She probably dropped many inches as she lost her 97 pounds in the past, but, you can clearly see she has gained back at least 30 pounds!! It shows every place on her body!But, really, what pisses me off, why lie and say you didn't gain?You can see it Cilla! Just stop! That's what you get for putting it on Youtube! People are going to ask, but, NOT your leghumpers! They need glasses!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have respect for what you're saying.
However! If the reason they do not discuss the IDD is because it is too painful for them...
then they have zero business putting out a vlog and making themselves public..

and simply mentioning autism. With an occasional pica thrown in.
And don’t forget Sensory Processing Disorder thrown in as well.

Yea Right. What a liar. She hasn’t ridden the peloton in how many days and all of a sudden you go from 1 mile to 5. 5 miles seem to be the magic number since Asshat said the same thing. 🐽🐽

Yes, she showed her new teeth in her live from last night
Yep new teeth thanks to exploiting her disabled daughter as well as a weight loss surgery you ate through.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hard to say without proper assessment (like everything, it is just a hypothesis), but honestly I don't think that Abbie will ever learn to speak, let alone form sentences. It is hard to really tell, because the critical period has passed a long time ago, however Abbie was exposed to language from the start. Our brain is wired to acquire language and it needs complete loss of exposure to not learn at all (think feral children like Genie). So i think that Abbie understands quite a bit, but the cognitive software to actually fom words is simply not there.
Fun fact: most feral children and children with inhibited speech acquisition do much better when it comes to sign language. I'd say focus on that. I am not crazy about those made up kindergarden signs though. If ASL is to difficult (and I don't doubt that it is), try Makaton. I don't know why her school kept them for so long. The other thing would be her IPad.
Generally speaking she should focus on single buzzwords. If has a solid vocabulary with a couple of words in every category (and that is a big if), work on two words. And for the love of everything that's holy, Asa, let her figure stuff out on her own without immediately jumping in. Trial and error is so important for leraning.

Sorry for my lengthy posts, by the way. I tend to talk in endless monologues when I like a topic (another Autism trait). I just hope it isn't too annoying.
I just want to say I am finding your post very interesting. I've learned alot from these threads and appreciate the insights given by certain posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hard to say without proper assessment (like everything, it is just a hypothesis), but honestly I don't think that Abbie will ever learn to speak, let alone form sentences. It is hard to really tell, because the critical period has passed a long time ago, however Abbie was exposed to language from the start. Our brain is wired to acquire language and it needs complete loss of exposure to not learn at all (think feral children like Genie). So i think that Abbie understands quite a bit, but the cognitive software to actually fom words is simply not there.
Fun fact: most feral children and children with inhibited speech acquisition do much better when it comes to sign language. I'd say focus on that. I am not crazy about those made up kindergarden signs though. If ASL is to difficult (and I don't doubt that it is), try Makaton. I don't know why her school kept them for so long. The other thing would be her IPad.
Generally speaking she should focus on single buzzwords. If has a solid vocabulary with a couple of words in every category (and that is a big if), work on two words. And for the love of everything that's holy, Asa, let her figure stuff out on her own without immediately jumping in. Trial and error is so important for leraning.

Sorry for my lengthy posts, by the way. I tend to talk in endless monologues when I like a topic (another Autism trait). I just hope it isn't too annoying.
The modified is good for my grandson and I am learning too. I think it can be awfully complex. I belong to a fb group called, Lifetouch. It has tons of info and lessons for anybody. The deaf community can be hard to gain acceptance in deaf culture if you are hearing. Even my phenomenally deaf nephew isnt accepted well because he makes an effort to speak and does okay. If he got lost he could get help.

i think I would really love for her to express headache or sad...it really is a priorty, and donut should be #475, imho.

I am a size 10 and weigh 135. NO WAY is she is a bleeping 14, that is a bald faced lie. She sure is fooling those fans though.
Me too lol. 5 '9" . 😐 and theyre big on me. I hate tight pants.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'll believe 5 miles on the peloton when first Cilla does it as a live and then Asshat live
I've got all the time in the world to have it playing in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
An evil thought - Tinkerhog has no control over deleting comments on this 2nd Instagram account so we could potentially have some fun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The modified is good for my grandson and I am learning too. I think it can be awfully complex. I belong to a fb group called, Lifetouch. It has tons of info and lessons for anybody. The deaf community can be hard to gain acceptance in deaf culture if you are hearing. Even my phenomenally deaf nephew isnt accepted well because he makes an effort to speak and does okay. If he got lost he could get help.

i think I would really love for her to express headache or sad...it really is a priorty, and donut should be
I think hurt/pain would be a good word for her (speaking of Makaton, I am not really familiar with other modified systems. I know a bit BSL/SEE-II. Makaton is my favourite though as it works with language and not exclusively via signing. It is also somewhat intuitive). The sign is easy to learn, easy to modify for different body parts and it is similar to Abbies waving stim.

I heard that the deaf community can be a bit exclusive and not very accepting. I don't have any personal experience though. The blind community has similar issues (I stay out of it as I dislike this "members only" mindset).

Reactions: 7
Just a little insight into the whole biking thing. My husband and I mountain bike quite a lot, we also live in a state that has cold winters so you have about 6 or 7 months a year that you just don't ride ..like at all. At the beginning of spring I cant usually do more than a 4 or 5 mile ride and usually by fall were doing 15 to 20 mile rides in a matter of a few hours. Two years ago I went over the handle bars and stopped riding as much, but this past weekend took my first trail ride in roughly a year and managed to make it a full 8 miles that took us roughly 3 hours to do because I again went over the handle bars and had to ride out of the wood injured. My point in this is, I ride quite often and have for many many years and struggled to do that first 4 miles before I wiped out and there is no way in hell she went from no riding to hitting 5 miles in a matter of days.
She is full of hog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really good to see all these newcomers? Pray tell, what brought you here?
I like everyone else used to think they were decent people but then started seeing little things here and there that grossed me out. It was finding out he had a 3rd kid and was behind on child support that put me over the edge. I googled to find out more info on this 3rd kid and up popped this magical site. I have a non verbal autistic nephew and a niece that is on the spectrum as well, I was looking for more info on how people cope with them FA is not the place to learn that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just looked at the fake Piggy no 2 Ig account and the leghumpers are out en masse reporting it and getting it taken down.

On her main account she is now claiming the miraculous cure of a nasty skin condition posted by one of her slime life minions...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.