Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took one of my kids to ENT for nose bleeds (she used to look like Abbie at times). Dr told her the number one cause of nose bleeds was (he pointed his index finger up) and she went, "God?"

She ended up on allergy meds at 3 and still needs them. Her nose bled a lot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
For the sake of fairness..Assa deserves one too!
32EB6632-70E2-4529-A6E4-9C793C60B9CE.jpeg

I think Abbie can be quite cute at times. She has nice skin, pretty eyes and adorable dimples. If she was NT and had ortho she would be a pretty teen girl. Unless of course Prissy over fed her to the point of being an obese teen. I find it funny that she is the only one who has her food monitored and food is kept locked away and she is the only one not getting fat in the entire family.

Maybe they should lock the food away from Prissy and Asa. Have it on timers where you cannot get any food from say 9 pm to 9 am.
I think she has some cute moments as well. I am afraid that as she get older the more and more she is going to resemble MamaSowTinkerhog..all over, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said on her live she’s losing inches, not pounds! Really? Stop lifting your arms!
I still am stumped by this. Usually the only way you lose inches but not pounds is if you start weight training. Muscle weighs more than fat. She is not weight training...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she has some cute moments as well. I am afraid that as she get older the more and more she is going to resemble MamaSowTinkerhog..all over, unfortunately.
I agree and unfortunately that bad bite will continue to make her look more "special needs" as she ages. It will look so much worse in say 10 years.

I still am stumped by this. Usually the only way you lose inches but not pounds is if you start weight training. Muscle weighs more than fat. She is not weight training...
She must have meant she lost her measuring tape.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree and unfortunately that bad bite will continue to make her look more "special needs" as she ages. It will look so much worse in say 10 years.

She must have meant she lost her measuring tape.

:ROFLMAO:
Agreed! That combined with her humpback and presumptive weight gain will not be a pretty picture. Honestly, 🐷 got lucky. Abbie has a lot of her traits. It may sound terrible, but Mrs.🐽TinkTink was just a chromosomal abnormality or two away from being IDD as well. Even now, she often looks like she is struggling to comprehend conversations and activity going on around her. 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Omg just saw the donuts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Didn't Abbie pick her nose till it bled a few times in past vlogs? I remember a couple of vlogs where she wound up bloody when tinker🐷 was driving? I know she gagged herself as a stim, but did she cause herself to bleed when she did it?
Probably. Unless she has some medical condition where she gets nosebleeds a lot. But with her always having her fingers in her nose I'd say she causing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am a size 10 and weigh 135. NO WAY is she is a bleeping 14, that is a bald faced lie. She sure is fooling those fans though.
I mean seriously she lives on another planet. I technically would only wear a medium in shirts but all my weight is in my booty so I have to size up. Her arms and boobs are maassive compared to mine . I cant stand when people lie about their weight. Just own it! I know im overweight but I dont make excuses for it. I like carbs and chocolate plain and simple 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
THAT blows my mind! I hate to see any of them manhandling her, throwing her in water, pushing her and the constant tickling is horrible. They will even hide and jump out at her...you said it right, walking around never knowing if you will be scared, booped or attacked is very anxiety producing. Plus how can Abbie ever learn not to grab other people if they constantly do it to her.

A video from last week with Summer forcing hugs and wrestling Abbie on her bed? Oh my God! Summer should never work with or be responsible for mentally disabled people, ever. That girl ain't right....just ain't right. Prissy walks in and said it is so cute...as a mom had I walked in on that it would have been much different, I would have had a sit down with Miss Summer. She has NO business tickling or wrestling Abbie and the excuse that Abbie laughs is a nonsense excuse for doing it. Isaiah needs to stop with all the handsy crap as well.
For Abby, living with this cast of personality disorders in the Majestic Maass Mansion must be akin to being locked in a haunted house.
Things randomly jump out at you,with the sole purpose to scare the tit out of you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 176110
😂🤣😂🤣 It's still there. No posts yet. But I wonder who has made this account?
There has been an overall increase in people making accounts that fake profiles of “influencers” and they basically try to get you to believe you won money or some other scam and steal your bank info in the process. I don’t think it has anything to with them specifically.

• Wow
Agreed! That combined with her humpback and presumptive weight gain will not be a pretty picture. Honestly, 🐷 got lucky. Abbie has a lot of her traits. It may sound terrible, but Mrs.🐽TinkTink was just a chromosomal abnormality or two away from being IDD as well. Even now, she often looks like she is struggling to comprehend conversations and activity going on around her. 😗
Oh Jesus Christ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet this has to do with their admissions question we were talking about before. I wonder if they aren’t taking the scores at all since no test.
9E6D64E7-EB79-4029-8279-FD6B15D66101.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
There has been an overall increase in people making accounts that fake profiles of “influencers” and they basically try to get you to believe you won money or some other scam and steal your bank info in the process. I don’t think it has anything to with them specifically.
But big-time "influencers" have a blue check after their screen names....oh, she doesn't have one? Well, it is wishful thinking on her part to think she is big-time. FA has a blue check mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.