Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at the fake Piggy no 2 Ig account and the leghumpers are out en masse reporting it and getting it taken down.

On her main account she is now claiming the miraculous cure of a nasty skin condition posted by one of her slime life minions...
But she can’t cure her own ugly skin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7 years ago looks exactly like now. Wild as hell with a diaper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
4X so there's a chance🤣🤣🤣
You are getting very naughty kermy but I like it.😂😂😂

Same old tit different day. Did you see those Lycra shorts, they are going to have their work cut out getting round those redwoods. I’d pay good Money to see her putting those on.
Arrogant as duck tonight both of them but Isaiah ‘s award is the most difficult in the world 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Arsewipe was being all nicey nicey acknowledging quietly that there has been a lot of criticism recently so he was in major suck-up mode ... yuk!

Did you see the huge pile of laundry in the background in their bedroom?

Overall, boring as hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well we can see how much Abbie "enjoys" going out to eat and how important it is. Not.
P got her big girl seat. WoooHoooo.
Isaiah got the IB diploma. As I suspected, this has something to do with "college admissions" questions. I'm still stymied by the Associate degree talk. Nothing I find says that the IB certificate is an Associates, and Associates still require majors. I get that he may shave a year off his BA if he receives credits for pre-reqs, but what they're saying isnt computing for me.
And the physical: P said "This is the place that woman told me he could speak for himself. I told her hes 17!" What a bleeping nut. When my boys were 17 I did not go into exam rooms with them. They knew to send the nurse out for me if they were asked something they may not know. And Asa, asking if Isaiah wanted him to go in with him so he could look at Asa instead of the doctor. Sure dad, come on in and talk while the doc squeezing my balls and I cough. Not awkward a bit! WTF is wrong with these weirdos?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"of course, now I have someone I can talk to at youtube"
Holy crap, that bloke really does piss me off! 😠😤😠😤😠😤

Reactions: 10
What a crock. Pretty sure there's harder Assa. College is a whole different World compared to High School. Its like going from a fish bowl, into the ocean. I hope little Nemo doesnt get schooled.

Assa wouldnt know about that. Does even have a high school diploma or was he off impregnating that other poor woman by then?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Huge difference —- huge arse.
They are beyond full of 💩.
My mother use to say "don't break your arm patting yourself on the back". At the rate they're going they should have permanent arm casts🙄
What the hell was the purpose dragging Abbie into the restaurant and stressing her out. Idiots had to eat outside anyway so couldn't anyone of the 4 so called adults stay outside with Abbie
It's sad that the vlog has take precedence over Abbie.
As for the current vlog all I got was
OIP.jpeg.jpg

And gave up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey hey hey everyone! Just home from work so Im catching up from last night....sorry! But I was wondering if the Massives (or Amanda Lee lol) responded to this comment? It is perfect....clear, concise, and respectful. Bravo!! 👏 👏
Rocket queen, your comments were deleted!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What a crock. Pretty sure there's harder Assa. College is a whole different World compared to High School. Its like going from a fish bowl, into the ocean. I hope little Nemo doesnt get schooled.

Assa wouldnt know about that. Does even have a high school diploma or was he off impregnating that other poor woman by then?
Yeah I dont get it. From what I've seen it is a hard program, but it has an 85% completion rate. As for the Associates, I still say BS. So what are they saying? Isaiah can now be an accountant? A registered nurse? An xray tech? Or any of the other number of careers that require an Associates? I dont think so...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.