Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you maybe explain the stims to me? I guess I don't understand the why it is scene in autism?

Also, someone actually asked a question about my criticism. I answered honestly.View attachment 175521
Hey hey hey everyone! Just home from work so Im catching up from last night....sorry! But I was wondering if the Massives (or Amanda Lee lol) responded to this comment? It is perfect....clear, concise, and respectful. Bravo!! 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really good to see all these newcomers? Pray tell, what brought you here?
I discovered the channel when there were less than 400 subscribers. I didn't like their blatant endorsement of ABA therapy, but overall they seemed like a loving family trying their best. I still like some of the earliest videos like the on where they imitate their stims (without abbie being there) or some DIY sensory toys. I was also in a pretty dark place regarding my own diagnosis. The videos gave me hope I guess. I followed them semi regularly and then stopped due to time constraints. Fast forward a bit and i decided to watch a video. I was still a total newbie in my job and one of my clients was similar to Abbie. I was was absolutely gobsmacked by what I saw. No humility, a know-it-all attitude (often contradictory to the scientific consensus) and every comment section was a giant circle jerk. I looked on the internet to find likeminded people to discuss, but everywhere i looked it was leghumper galore. Twoish months ago i tried again and this forum was among the search results. That's how I found my way here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll believe 5 miles on the peloton when first Cilla does it as a live and then Asshat live
I've got all the time in the world to have it playing in the background
Me too! I picture her laying on the ground after a half mile, gasping for breath and signing for a doughnut! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember she doesn't have fine motor skills like adults or neurotypical children do. That is probably her hands' resting position because her tendons are very tight from the lack of movement.
Agree totally. My right hand is exactly like hers, albeit a different reason. My fingers do not wiggle or straighten. I have a custom skin toned glove I wear at work because it helps me to hold a pen and write. But when I am not working I just free the claw lol. Its not painful. It is actually more painful to use my other hand to force them straight, or wearing my glove for too long.

Reactions: 12
Unless she is doing a route that is simply flat and low impact I call BS. This is the same heifer who was "dying" on their hike at the plantation a few weeks ago, and Isaiah called her out and said "We walked 1/4 of a mile!" LOL

She is getting two implants because she had problems with abscesses in the two teeth and they had to be extracted. No veneers that I see.
She mentioned the other day she was sad because her implants were delayed a week, and because of covid her veneers will continue to be delayed even longer. She didnt specify if she was getting a "whole set" of veneers or not, but I think she is going to do something with her front teeth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Unless she is doing a route that is simply flat and low impact I call BS. This is the same heifer who was "dying" on their hike at the plantation a few weeks ago, and Isaiah called her out and said "We walked 1/4 of a mile!" LOL

She mentioned the other day she was sad because her implants were delayed a week, and because of covid her veneers will continue to be delayed even longer. She didnt specify if she was getting a "whole set" of veneers or not, but I think she is going to do something with her front teeth.
So, all in all another huge wad of cash being spent!

Could someone explain the university scholarship procedure in the US? I understood that Isaiah was making multiple applications but it doesn't sound like he was successful...

Reactions: 9
I'll believe 5 miles on the peloton when first Cilla does it as a live and then Asshat live
I've got all the time in the world to have it playing in the background
I was looking at my past cycling sessions on my activities app. It took me at least 2 weeks to get up to 5 miles (2nd picture) ...and that’s on flat Florida land. At that time it took me 43 minutes. Today, 3 months later I rode 9.88 miles in 65 minutes (first picture). Slow and steady wins the race for me.

I want her to do a live on the bike also. I would even do a super chat and ask her a question.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was looking at my past cycling sessions on my activities app. It took me at least 2 weeks to get up to 5 miles...and that’s on flat Florida land. At that time it took me 43 minutes. Today, 3 months later I rode 9.88 miles in 65 minutes. Slow and steady wins the race for me. I want her to do a live on the bike also.
And I wonder when she will share her screen name, the humpers have been asking her to so they can ride with her. But if she gives her name people will see her progress lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree. Expensive but nice. They have gone down in my estimation on reading this. Their soap is wonderful.

L'Occitane is way overpriced just like the gunk she sells, Roger & Gallet soap is every bit as good and if you want a divine dry oil moisturiser try Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.