Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found a new YouTube channel called Willow Hope and her vlog explaining sensory overload and what it's like- take a look as it is enlightening...

If with Autism, abilities can vary wildly, and I certainly agree, I wonder if the same is true for profound IDD?
Admittedly, I am no professional in the area of this, but it is blatantly obvious that Abbie is far more profoundly IDD than she is Autistic.
As you know, you and the others here who are able to have your own lives, understand what's going on, get an education, a job, etc. are on a way different part of the Autism spectrum than Abbie. Abbie might have a side order of autism but that's all.
I feel that in Abbie's case, placing an approximate mental age to her abilities does not sell her short.
I base my opinion on having watched her for the past 2 years or so. I have never seen a light come on so to speak. No awareness.
IDD is different. It's not Autism. Regardless of the narrative these hambeasts push, it simply is not Autism.
Just my thoughts.
If you watch Autism Dad where his daughter is diagnosed as having severe autism you will see many similarities to Abbie so I am beginning to think that SEVERE autism can also be seen as being quite profound IDD ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
its at around the 2:44 mark.. on the cilla fb page... but I didn’t see it there! I swear I heard Asa say it when she had the delay in her apt, but couldn’t for the life of me find it. Maybe he edited out? I recall thinking oh that would be right, her getting a HOLLYWOOD smile. but it looks like she took a conservative approach - I don’t know sorry! Also she said new smile, not veneers, but Asa said veneers!
Ok...not once did she say a word about veneers, and I can tell by looking at her she did not get them. I never once ever heard Asa say anything about veneers either. Not that getting them is a bad thing, but it is not true. She has been dealing with two teeth that abscessed after root canals and that does happen. She chose to go with implants after these two teeth were extracted. They put metal pegs inside the bone, let it heal, make crowns and attach them to the pegs.

I know you are new here so do not take offence, this if for everyone who makes tit up. That is how urban myths are started, someone says something, it gets repeated and next thing you know people are believing a total lie.

We had many discussions about Isaiah and his age. I said many times "he is 17 and a kid" but many members claimed he was a grown assed man and 19 or 20 years old. It wasn't true back when they said it and it ain't true now!

Abbie did not pull out a bleeping permanent tooth! She has all her teeth and a very unfortunate bite, and I can tell by looking at P it is genetic as many malocclusions are.

The Maass parents are liars and exploiters, deplorable people. So if members come here talking smack about them but are liars here? how are you any better then them?

I do not care what anyone thinks I am going to call out liars and hypocrits...pass on by if ya don't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok...not once did she say a word about veneers, and I can tell by looking at her she did not get them. I never once ever heard Asa say anything about veneers either. Not that getting them is a bad thing, but it is not true. She has been dealing with two teeth that abscessed after root canals and that does happen. She chose to go with implants after these two teeth were extracted. They put metal pegs inside the bone, let it heal, make crowns and attach them to the pegs.

I know you are new here so do not take offence, this if for everyone who makes tit up. That is how urban myths are started, someone says something, it gets repeated and next thing you know people are believing a total lie.

We had many discussions about Isaiah and his age. I said many times "he is 17 and a kid" but many members claimed he was a grown assed man and 19 or 20 years old. It wasn't true back when they said it and it ain't true now!

Abbie did not pull out a bleeping permanent tooth! She has all her teeth and a very unfortunate bite, and I can tell by looking at P it is genetic as many malocclusions are.

The Maass parents are liars and exploiters, deplorable people. So if members come here talking smack about them but are liars here? how are you any better then them?

I do not care what anyone thinks I am going to call out liars and hypocrits...pass on by if ya don't like it.
Wowmfuck you

• Haha
  • Heart
If with Autism, abilities can vary wildly, and I certainly agree, I wonder if the same is true for profound IDD?
Admittedly, I am no professional in the area of this, but it is blatantly obvious that Abbie is far more profoundly IDD than she is Autistic.
As you know, you and the others here who are able to have your own lives, understand what's going on, get an education, a job, etc. are on a way different part of the Autism spectrum than Abbie. Abbie might have a side order of autism but that's all.
I feel that in Abbie's case, placing an approximate mental age to her abilities does not sell her short.
I base my opinion on having watched her for the past 2 years or so. I have never seen a light come on so to speak. No awareness.
IDD is different. It's not Autism. Regardless of the narrative these hambeasts push, it simply is not Autism.
Just my thoughts.
Well practically you are right. You can only work with what you have and Abbie doesn't have a lot. I just think that she could be much further (like potty trained) if her parents weren't busy huffing their own farts )As stated before neglect or even understimulation is poison for the developing brain).
The thing I read here often is that people treat the topic lika Abbie has either IDD or Autism. That is not how it works though. They can (and in the majority of cases do) coexist and they interact and influnce each others outcomes. And to answer your question, yes, IDD on its own is not necessarily global, there can be variation, it just isn't as pronounced and easy to pinpoint, as stuff like that is determined by IQ, hitting milestones and everyday functionality. This approach has its weakness, but it is what we have. It is not like most medical fields where you can often see what exactly is wrong. Brain science is just not there yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Re: teeth
Asshat talks about her getting 2 new teeth at the beginning of this vlog!

Reactions: 5

We’ve had our disagreements in the past but you have stated a lot of good points here. I will say that just last night, I was thinking the same thoughts as far as ... how can people talk so much about them being liars but at the same time create so much fantasy about them? Makes no sense right?? My other thought was - if we’re complaining about Abbie being exploited for views, why are so many on here upset when she is rarely shown on some of the vlogs. Seems to me that we have all come to an understanding that their vlogs are no longer about autism. The way I see it, since she’s the one they were marketing and we now know that it is no longer about Abbie, then we should be ok with what they show - even if she is not once seen. So to me, when people on here complain about them not showing Abbie, it’s hypocritical in the sense that you’re essentially asking for more exploitation. Idk.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Not a liar here. By the way, I have 3 implants (front teeth) and it took longer than 6 months from extraction to final gluing. (I’m sure I have the term wrong). I think the whole process from start to finish was a year. And it was more than $15K (10 years or so ago). We tried veneers but they were a no-go. One of my biggest nightmares is the implants coming unglued...lol!

Look how long her head is. She also has no definition around where her knees should be!
And thank you guys for all of the laughs! It’s been very trying here with the construction from hell going on.
and he forgot to photo shop the shadow in the background because her hip is bigger in the shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Re: teeth
Asshat talks about her getting 2 new teeth at the beginning of this vlog!
Implants. She got her 2 implant crowns put on the pegs.

Veneers are coverings on the facial portion of the teeth. They are very obvious and noticable. I knew she did not have them.

People here kept claiming she looks like such a hillbilly missing those two teeth, remember? She had them extracted and now has gotten them replaced with implants. We even had members claiming she took the teeth in an out whcih also never happened.

Not a liar here. By the way, I have 3 implants (front teeth) and it took longer than 6 months from extraction to final gluing. (I’m sure I have the term wrong). I think the whole process from start to finish was a year. And it was more than $15K (10 years or so ago). We tried veneers but they were a no-go. One of my biggest nightmares is the implants coming unglued...lol!
I don't think you are lying at all my friend. People here were lying about P and her teeth.

Veneers are just coverings over the front surface of your own teeth, it is just aesthetics and nothing else. They are quite similar to acrylic nails except they last longer.

Implants replace a missing tooth. No worry about it coming unglued, they are fabricated to fit over the pegs and the cement just helps fill in space so no gaps. If one ever comes loose they will just clean it out and recement it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I did hear Asa talk about veneers at some point. I'll have to look for it, but unless he mistakenly called the implants veneers, he said she was waiting. I may be nuts but I'm not a liar lol.

Dont know about Abbies tooth. I remember her losing one though, they were in the new house.

Isaiah will be 19 in October

• Heart
Screenshot_20200709_190753.jpg

Now, I have nothing against raw mushrooms in a salad. But it's a big NO to jist have them plonked by the side of whatever that is! And what does 🐷 have against green vegetables!? That crap would look the same coming out as it does going in! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
We’ve had our disagreements in the past but you have stated a lot of good points here. I will say that just last night, I was thinking the same thoughts as far as ... how can people talk so much about them being liars but at the same time create so much fantasy about them? Makes no sense right?? My other thought was - if we’re complaining about Abbie being exploited for views, why are so many on here upset when she is rarely shown on some of the vlogs. Seems to me that we have all come to an understanding that their vlogs are no longer about autism. The way I see it, since she’s the one they were marketing and we now know that it is no longer about Abbie, then we should be ok with what they show - even if she is not once seen. So to me, when people on here complain about them not showing Abbie, it’s hypocritical in the sense that you’re essentially asking for more exploitation. Idk.
Please, all calm down!

I think the veneers thing is my fault as I honestly thought her front teeth looked different and whiter. I may well be wrong.

On the not showing Abbie much subject, I think we are all agreed that as the vlog title is Fathering Autism that that is what we wanted to learn about but since the dollars rolled in the whole shebang has been side tracked by swimming pools, WLS, and all the things...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I did hear Asa talk about veneers at some point. I'll have to look for it, but unless he mistakenly called the implants veneers, he said she was waiting. I may be nuts but I'm not a liar lol.

Dont know about Abbies tooth. I remember her losing one though, they were in the new house.

Isaiah will be 19 in October
So he is 18. Why did they say 17 in the car on the way to the Dr?

You don't have to wait months for veneers, it's a quicky 2 appointment deal.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 177155
Now, I have nothing against raw mushrooms in a salad. But it's a big NO to jist have them plonked by the side of whatever that is! And what does 🐷 have against green vegetables!? That crap would look the same coming out as it does going in! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
And didnt she say she and Summer mushrooms IN the packets? I love fresh mushrooms in my salad, but want them cooked with a steak. Thats bizarre lol

So he is 18. Why did they say 17 in the car on the way to the Dr?

You don't have to wait months for veneers, it's a quicky 2 appointment deal.
It was some quick care clinic, she was talking about the last time they had gone there for something. His 18th bday was last Oct., and his present was his Thanksgiving break trip to see Summer in NYC. Thats the only reason I actually remember it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On the not showing Abbie much subject, I think we are all agreed that as the vlog title is Fathering Autism that that is what we wanted to learn about but since the dollars rolled in the whole shebang has been side tracked by swimming pools, WLS, and all the things...
Agreed. I joined mainly because I feel so sorry for the wee girl and to vent about the constant stream of misinformation. I am not interested in Piggys weight. She can explode for all I care. But as long as the Channel is called fathering Autism and roping in (often desperate and vulnerable) people under that pretense, I will comment on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And didnt she say she and Summer mushrooms IN the packets? I love fresh mushrooms in my salad, but want them cooked with a steak. Thats bizarre lol

It was some quick care clinic, she was talking about the last time they had gone there for something. His 18th bday was last Oct., and his present was his Thanksgiving break trip to see Summer in NYC. Thats the only reason I actually remember it.
I see, thanks.

Reactions: 2
Here we go again with this bullshit.
We are free to express ourselves here with a reasonable expectation that it's safe and if there's a problem the moderator will handle it.
I get it. Nobody likes liars. The thing is, I do not believe that ANYONE here comes here to intentionally tell lies.
Points of views get skewed. Opinions are just opinions. It's okay. It's not that serious. At least not for my purposes being here.
The line gets crossed with badgering, belittling and sha

I heard someone mention veneers too.
I also remember the tooth but not which vlog.
The veneer thing is making me whacky lol. I know I heard something about them, but now I'm wondering if Asa called her implants veneer's at some point- hes an idiot so I wouldnt be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go again with this bullshit.
We are free to express ourselves here with a reasonable expectation that it's safe and if there's a problem the moderator will handle it.
I get it. Nobody likes liars. The thing is, I do not believe that ANYONE here comes here to intentionally tell lies.
Points of views get skewed. Opinions are just opinions. It's okay. It's not that serious. At least not for my purposes being here.
The line gets crossed with badgering, belittling and sha

I heard someone mention veneers too.
I also remember the tooth but not which vlog.
Opinions are one thing, fabricated stories are another. Just makes this site look every bit as bad as the Maass mess. There are a lot of fabrications about this family here and yep...people get mad when called out on it.

When I say something and someone shows me different or that I was wrong? I say sorry and thanks for showing me. Others get mad and whine to the mods about it. Different strokes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.